How do we genocide all blacks?

How do we genocide all blacks?

Why should we?

Why shouldn't we?

It's theoretically possible to create a virus that only effects you if you got nigger dna. Probably will take a while tho until it's possible.

Please go on professor.

no need to do such a thing.
>They'll do it by themselves.

the Nazis were working on this, and the US followed through on the work. hopefully it will be deployed soon.

Not before they've ruined life for everyone else you cuck.

There's nothing to go on. Just like some people have a genetic mutation that makes them immune to aids. Look for a mutation that only niggers have and develop a virus that everyone is immune to except people with said mutation.

but such a virus might kill other primates too, chimps, gorillas etc. would that loss be worth getting rid of the negro ?

That's retarded and false but even if it were true it would be worth getting rid of all the niggers.

how can you know it's false ? the negro is closer to other lower primates than humans.

Depends on how specific of a virus you can make. Pretty much every species of primate is already endangered so if you are lazy you will kill off the last 50 mountain gorillas. I don't think they are ecologically important at that point. Something else will fill in.

If slave niggers die then all the shitskin like sandnigger and Latin niggers would take the place as slave

Eventually the new niggers are brown

>poison all the fried chicken, watermelon, and koolaid mixes
>warn white and Asian people not to eat any of it until niggers are kill

>or
>mass all non nigger into the Midwest and bomb the coast with firebomb

>or
>take cue from inglep
>SCOTTISH ENTRY

Niggers aren't slaves currently you retarded cuck.

They are in Africa you faggot

To other niggers. Here we let them run rampant.

Bump

I hate white people and niggers equally so hopefully you all kill each other.

Take all gov't gibs like food stamps and put anthrax on them

Niggers want to join all the fucking jobs where they can be a pain in the ass like the TSA and Psychiatric industry

White people want to bitch at me about smoking outside of buildings and shit

Fuck all of you

You post about niggers on a Mongolian cartoon site.

Why stop there? Why not kill all the people?! With nukes! That way, all of the people die
:v)
>Also this is great bait material, OP, just don't suck to much dick next time

Bumpb

The gene or lack there of that creates the cd4 recptor does make it virtually impossible for those without it to develop aids but they do still carry the risk. Trying to develop a virus like youre thinking of would be incredibly hard and even if possible it would still carry a very high risk of mutation. Also this virus would to be carried through a vector or else it would burn itself out. You could reduce the overall african population but full out genocide through biowarfare is close to unconscionable with such a wide spread demo graphic. You also need to take into account that afro americans and many other former slave groups have heavily mixed racial/ethnic backgrounds.

Bump

Bump
SKS

Sickle cell anemia. I created it in my mom's basement

Let them have guns. Seems to be working pretty well so far.

BLM

By building walls around ghettos and then put them all in who have already spread out like parasite roots. After they've killed themselves for some years their masters will step in and make the world a better place.

BUMPING

I'm a good time at

Bamp a bl

that's why helping sucks.