Are Imagine Dragons the worst band on the planet? What a bunch of fucking losers, honestly

Are Imagine Dragons the worst band on the planet? What a bunch of fucking losers, honestly.

They are making plenty of money, much more than you or me, so I wouldn't really call them losers.

wow being slaves to capitalism and mainstream aesthetics and ideology. so cool!

I'M AN INSPIRATIONAL MYSTICAL BEING *20 poorly mixed drums played at once*

Bad bands like them need to exist, not all music can be good and something needs to fill the void.
it's like how not everyone can be a millionaire, there needs to be people to clean toilets.

>being slaves to capitalism and mainstream aesthetics and ideology
Spotted the loser

They are my "guilty pleasure"

>He's making money and youre broke!

If I made millions for shit music id seppuku desu

They're the type of music for people that want something darker than katy perry but not too out of the comfort zone.
"Hey man I don't like pop it's too cheesy, I'm more into nickelback and imagine dragons"

I'm a millionaire and I clean my own toilet

heh, indeed comrade. i prefer squatting in my dangerous art space with my punk band and regularly attending meetings about bashing the fash. my parents keep asking me if i need any help but desu they are also fascist slaves to capitalism so i tend to screen their calls. anyway hmu if u want to start a zine or something.

This, along with Bastille. I genuinely think they have sent great songs.

another preaching to the choir thread. Yes, they're up there OP, second only to the godawful band "death grips"

Bastille, Imagine Dragons and The Script are nothing special, but they did made some great individual songs

Welp, better wait for their Greatest Hits then.

Imagine Dragons suffers from "Hybrid Theory" syndrome.

...that is, Night Visions was their greatest work and they will never ever top it no matter how hard they try. Yet, they will continue to exist and try to stay relevant as they gradually fade away, releasing god-awful music every step of the way down.

They could have been remembered as a great band who did the one perfect album. Instead they will go down in the next 10 years or so as the dumb motherfuckers who wouldn't shut up.

yes they are and i fucking love it. It gives me great hope that if that such a shitty band like them can make it, so can i

Some tracks on Night Visions were pretty good

Desu Amsterdam is very dear to me

imagine if you were a dragon op lol

And at the end, in one final plea for relevancy, the lead singer will off himself spectacularly.

Who do you think you are?
Dreaming 'bout being a big star
[...]
Now I'm smiling from the stage
While you were clapping in the nose bleeds
>Thunder thunder thunder thunder thunder thunder thunder
Nothing worse than a shitty band being smug about their success.

I cannt fucking stand whenever anyone spews this kind of ass backwards logic. If you think the amount of money that a band, or any kind of artist for that matter, makes is an indicator of artistic ability, then off yourself immediately.

I think they're tied with Bastille, neither have made even one listenable song

>hahaaa u r broke n they are rich. lmao to the haterrrs

I was broken from a young age
Taking my sulking to the masses
Writing my poems for the few
That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Singing from heartache from the pain
Taking my message from the veins
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the beauty through the...

jesus christ

>this is what capitalists actually believe