I agree the movie isn’t good, but why are people saying this is “SJW propaganda...

I agree the movie isn’t good, but why are people saying this is “SJW propaganda?” I don’t even understand where in the movie this could be coming from.

you've become so conditioned to their SJW conditioning that you don't even see it.

The pink-haired woman is the most obvious.

I can't imagine how much of an autist you have to be to get triggered by purple hair in a Sci-Fi movie.

Seriously, Fuck SJWs but when you're such a screeching faggot that you hate a movie because of something that minor, then you are the fucking problem.

That’s just a hair color in a sci-for movie. Even if her fucking hair was bright baby blue it wouldn’t make a difference.

I honestly don't really care about the whole SJW movement thing but even I laughed to myself about 30mins in after realizing just how hard the film was pushing it

All white males are either killed off, villains, or worthless idiots.

Replace white men with women and minorities. That is the sjw goal and that is what the new series is all about.

Because the current generation is unable to think for themselves. People told them "This is a fucking conspiracy" and then they go around yelling "Is a fucking conspiracy". Now, every time they saw a woman/girl being, i dunno, cool or reliable, they yell "is a fucking conspiracy because SJW want it". Well, we have the chick of the hunger games, Furiosa in mad max, Wonder Woman, Black Widow, Gamora, and, in previous years, a shit ton of girls, basically, don't being a bitch and be competent in some field, like, I dunno, in real life. And, if we saw a man being a douche or retarded af, the same shit happens al over again.

And now, the pink haired bitch is the same thing.

Yea, remember all those other female humans with dyed hair from the other star wars films.......

How are people this dumb?

It's not SJW propaganda, people who hate the movie are grasping at straws trying to point out flaws in the movie.

i think it became prevalent with the rebooting of movies and comics with female heros. Think Ghostbusters movie, and Marvel comics.

It's not as much propaganda as it is a shitty, shitty movie, with a shitty story, shitty plot jumps, shitty one dimensional conflict and shitty characters.

SJWs are saying that. Everyone else is just saying the movie sucks shit because it's terrible.

Because time passes and some things changed along the way. But, think about this. In the beginning most girls in all the media were, almost in any case, a damsel in distress and the guys lost their shits saving her sorry asses. Then, because that never was a reality, just false fiction, some people think outside the box and begun to putting girls more capable and improving previous characters. Look at Invisible Woman, she started as a DoD and across the years she became one of the most powerful members of the fantastic 4. Same goes for the Xmen. One of the most reliables and capable leaders of the Avengers, from the very beginning as been Wasp, a girl. And you can continue naming several girls with the same level of importance in several media. And this as been a constant for decades.

Now, the child of our time see a girl don't being a bitch or powerful and they yell "propaganda". Fuck them.

Movie was great. 10/10.

So wat she has dyed hair, The empire can track niggas through hyper speed.

#Reylo

instead they get one-sided dialogue to tell girls that they are better.

all-women engineering events, all-women tech job fairs, increased scholarships for women.

equality should be equal.

Every single person in the empire is white.

5/10, more if you have shitty taste for movies

That's fucking bullshit. Sure there's a nice, a chink, and some not-entirely-incompetent wimahn for the SJWs not to get triggered but literally every other character is white. I mean fuck it's a wonder Finn isn't recognized immediately while on snokes ship, he's obviously the only black guy around. They just included the subhumans because they had to but they are not pushing any agenda.

The film is shit in any other respect thou, what bothers me most is how they let the chance slip to have a truly original story e.g. by having Rey turn to the dark side, or making the wrong teachings of the Jedi explicit. The movie is a cautious, safe box-office hit, and has no artistic side to it. Disney just wanted a bland profitable movie and that's what they made

ALL CHARACTERS IN ALL FILMS MUST BE CAUCASIAN MEN OTHERWISE I FEEL PERSONALLY THREATENED

Aw, here ya go.

It's not really one key thing it's just when you add all the small things up that you notice the pandering undertone. I thought the movie was OK and prefer the originals from nostalgia, but Rian Johnson definitely wrote this with an sjw mentality.

Also, be prepared for gay characters in the next one.

It has a black man and a woman cast in leading roles, it's clearly a Zionist conspiracy to overthrow the West and enslave the white man.
Wake up, sheeple.

Dubs don't lie.

The only thing about this movie that truly bothered me was throwing in the diversified love interest between Finn and maintenance girl. That didn't even really bother me too much until she decided to try and kill him in the end while he was already trying to kill himself, because that's what friends are for and all that crap. A guy is trying to do something noble and sacrifice his life to try and save the group, and you're going to ram into him at the last second possibly killing you both and absolutely screwing up his plan to stop the ram? This is why you don't make decisions above that required of a maintenance worker.

>strong women
>fat awkward asian woman
>dumb men do reckless things
>niggers and jews everywhere