Can someone help me out ? I keep receiving this error (pic related)

Can someone help me out ? I keep receiving this error (pic related).

I'm trying to install windows 7 on my laptop but it's not possible I guess.

I've searched for this error message on Google and youtube , tried various methods and none of them seem to work.

My laptop is : Sony Vaio VPCSE1S9E

sony.pt/ele ctronics/support/lap top-pc-vpc-series/vpcs e1s9e/specifications

Any help would be great.. thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.nl/electronics/support/vpc-series-vpcse1-series/vpcse1s9e/downloads/Z0002231
securelist.com/absolute-computrace-frequently-asked-questions/58258/
downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, this is Rashit from customer support.
No, i don't know what that error message means.
Did you try to turn your computer off and on again?
No, sorry, i don't know how to fix that.
Please give me 10/10 stars, or i will get fired.
Thank you, good bye.

You using a CD or USB installer? Is it 32 or 64bit? How old is the laptop? Did it have another version working on it before?

How edgy you think you're?

Exactly what it says on the tin, user.

Your defective piece of shit Sony needs a driver to access the hard disk.

No laptop this decade has needed this, confirming the piece-of-shitness of Sony hardware.

Remove and replace laptop with something that isn't shit, and enjoy.

You need your original installation media you dumb nigger and if you haven't got that then congratulations, you've jsut bricked your laptop

Usb installation, 64 bits and it's currently running win10

It's original you fucking mongo

hay I got a lol out of it

Download the AHCI driver from Sony Support, put it on USB. Then insert USB and load the driver when prompted.

This error only happens when I try to install windows 7 because windows 10 works fine

If it was you wouldn't be having this problem

>edgy
????

Because Windows 10 most likely contains the correct AHCI driver for your device. Windows 7 doesn't.

usb drivers missing?

Lol.

This is the only guy helping you OP.

No, it's a fresh new usb, and I tried to boot with Rufus , win7dvdtool, wintousb

And where I can find it for win7?

I know

ftp://ftp.vaio-link.com/PUB/VAIO/Original/INDOTH-00250796-0042.zip

he prolly means "original windows 7" not "original sony windows 7 plus 5gb+ of liquishit crapware"

This is my boot menu

Herp derp, laptup broked

> fucking insyde bios
is there no limit to the fagginess of sony's shittops?

What to do with this?

kek

take a look at the efi/uefi settings

Don't use that one, since i'm not sure if it's the correct one. Here is the correct AHCI driver for your laptop (Windows 7 64bit)

sony.nl/electronics/support/vpc-series-vpcse1-series/vpcse1s9e/downloads/Z0002231

Once downloaded, you put it on a usb-stick or any other portable device to be accessable during Windows installation

When prompted with that window again > click browse > point it to the driver

Check my bios menu , I can't find anything related

Alright, what about the windows7? I downloaded it at tpb , that might be a problem?

dont forget to delete system 32, while you're at it, 64 bit Windoz no needs it

Download the legit version from Windows directly, it's free. Don't fuck with that pirate Bay shit unless you're absolutely certain it's legit. Also you'll need to put the driver on a separate USB than the boot USB.

oh jesus
KYS

It could be, but i doubt it since i had the same problem with many VAIO's during installing windows 7 and vista back in the days, using original cd's.

Keep in mind Jamal that if that laptop has computrace activated changing the OS won't hide the fact that it's stolen

What about flashing the BIOS ?
>but.. but, muh tracer

computrace isn't part of the bios genius

securelist.com/absolute-computrace-frequently-asked-questions/58258/

read #5 genius

dat 3 different RAM modules

why bothering, win7 is dead 2020 anyway

This is an error with the HD and the drivers as other anons mentioned, when I encountered it the message was caused by the SSD.

That said in my experience the driver had to be packaged / injected into the ISO image before you create the USB boot drive.

Idk if you can just point to another USB drive once booting from another regardless of where you got your windows.

Intel created a fix I found hag you fun on the ISO before creating the USB that worked but idk where that link was --- worked for me creating a new golden image for the batch of lease returns last year.

Search for the Intel link is your best bet with that stupid ass Microsoft error message.

That is gonna get extended w security updates and 3rd party support, no way all of corp is ready by 2020

Same shit as them trying to sunset sharepoint web pages

Windows 7 installation does not work with USB 3.0 port by default.
Either use USB 2.0 port or add USB 3.0 driver to ISO image with this tool:
downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25476

That was tool

Good search

That shit works

What did you do?

Now I understand why.. I only tried on the 3.0 port.

Thanks man really helped me out

Used the correct AHCI drivers for each device.

But now what? I boot the usb? And copy this to the usb?

readme file on download page