What did Sup Forums think of the second season premiere of

What did Sup Forums think of the second season premiere of
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend last night?

>inb4 idiots in the thread accuse me of being a shill despite no self-respecting CW employee would be advertising this show on a fucking Sup Forums board lol

post webms

>I can't be a shil if I do it for free

That's how much you suck

This, the other guy at least knows what we want

any panty in the first episode?

Nope.

She is THICC, but that isn't enough to get me to watch that stupid show. Now, if she were to guest star on Flash, Arrow, or LoT...that would be a different story.

Why do you think the show is stupid? New season currently has an 86 on Metacritic - it's getting terrific reviews. Last season was on a lot of critics' top ten lists, too.

>it's getting terrific reviews.
I don't watch content based on the opinions of critics.

you're right you don't watch content based off your opinions on trailers :^)

What do you watch based off of then? What exactly is "stupid" about it? Just curious.

>you're right you don't watch content based off your opinions on trailers :^)
I don't understand what you are trying to say. You mentioned reviews and critics. I don't ever pay attention to those. Trailers are a totally different thing, at least I thought they were.

You added a smiley face to your post. I honestly don't understand what you are saying but apparently it is going way over my head.

Good luck.

Rachel Bloom is a goddess.

>5/10 is a goddess

You are literally a 1/10. KYS

she's a 10/10 homeless chick

She's a beautiful Jewish waifu - I'm sorry that you don't see it. I will pray for your soul.

These threads are pointless, they merely descend into "muh thick jewess boobs". Your role playing as "not a shill" when you are a shill, is unfunny and tiresome. Nobody on this website watches that show. Now post your lazy webms you fucking hacks.

nice grammar

Didn't Paula change way too much, from disliking Greg, rooting for Josh and being the one pushing Rebecca to do manipulative stuff to no wanting any of it?

but I thought it was OK, minus the dreadful but necessary product placement and the several establishing shots.

I though the amazon product placement was funny being so obvious like the hyundai one

She still hasn't stopped removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

So I'm not watching yet.

>shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling

new intro kinda sucks

Amazon shilling was great.

Kinda wish Darryl stayed a broom for at least one scene. That was great broom dress-up.

>shilling shilling shilling shilling shilling

>shilling shilling shilling shilling