So, after I experienced ego death (by accident), I started smoking pot ( two or three times a day, for five months)...

So, after I experienced ego death (by accident), I started smoking pot ( two or three times a day, for five months). I get visual hallucinations EVERY TIME I smoke pot, and at this point I get them (fairly subtly), when i take in nicotine. Is it possible I have hppd Sup Forums?

>I experienced ego death (by accident)

>mfw_desire_to_know_more_intensifies.jpg

So, my friend and I decided that we should ingest 3.5 g of shrooms (each), and smoke some pot along with it.(keep in mind this was his first time using psychs)

mfw when we tripped for 10 hours

how is that an accident?

We were uh heading for a mellow trip :)

what does the hppd stand for in OP?

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder

what if your "ego death" was a psychotic episode and you're just a schizo? did you consulted with any professionals?

I mean, I don't hear voices and haven't had any impulses, so I haven't gone to any professionals yet. The thing is there are more than a few things wrong with my head, so I don't know what my diagnosis'll be

It's more likely you have the onset of schizophrenia. Have you had any impulse to write your own compiler or OS?

>there are more than a few things wrong with my head, so I don't know what my diagnosis'll be
Aren't you at least a bit curious? I don't think that you should be afraid since the don't do lobotomies any more. These they they just prescribe you some pills that might help with your condition.

I've not haha, not much interest in computer stuff

I'm not certain I want to be on a bunch of pills :\ I wanted to just be ''myself'' for a while, so I quit taking anything (as in quit smoking pot and taking other drugs, not as in stopped taking prescribed meds).

It sounds like you're doing the best thing for now. Staying clean of medicinals, and seeing what happens. Good luck!

Wtf is ego death

>medicinals
fuck off m8
they are harmful mind altering drugs and not "medicinals"

did you try to ask google that first?

kys

''Ego death is a "complete loss of subjective self-identity". The term is used in various intertwined contexts, with related meanings. In Jungian psychology the synonymous term psychic death is used, which refers to a fundamental transformation of the psyche.''

Oh Wow yeah sure m8 I'm really surely going to take advice from a braindead junkie
gg bitting into the "don't panic it's organic" meme bait you fucking retard
fucking Pablo lowlife drug dealer played you out and you're still acting all smart

thanks user
kys

Even though I've abused my fair share of drugs, I do agree with you, to a certain point. I don't really see any healing powers in them. (ps op here)

>they are harmful mind altering drugs and not "medicinals"
I used the umbrella term medicinals because he also mentioned nicotine, etc. I was merely trying to be brief, yet descriptive. I didn't mean to make you angry, or upset. I hope you have a good day.

Welll, thank you Sup Forums for the answer(s) you've provided me. op out!