Do you guys use tinder? I was thinking of giving it a go, but i'm pretty unattractive. Still worth it...

Do you guys use tinder? I was thinking of giving it a go, but i'm pretty unattractive. Still worth it? Anyone with experience?

I'm probably A 6/10 or something, but i may have written a terrible bio.
Generally speaking i had a bunch of matches, but none of them bothered to answer and tinder is probably the epitome of superficiality, so you may want to avoid it if you're not ripped / good looking.
I also assume that there's a decent portion of fake accounts and accounts created for attention reasons. ("Look stacy, i've got 350 likes now!")

Pretty hard to get matches if your unattractive or dont have cash user

Just be yourself

This

Not this

top zozzle

I'm maybe a 4/10 on a good day but I wrote a decent bio and included a pic of my cat and one of me+my niece. I've gotten a few decent matches and hooked up twice.

not really good looking annon here, but I did a little research into this, mostly marketing, and now I'm getting few matches daily from the 1/3 I swipe right to.

It's pretty trash man, I just use it as fap material / nudes

if you want a proper relationship and not just sex, then i recommend app coffee meets bagel. and its always worth giving a shot.

nice trips, also I wouldn't aim for women that look too good! Decent looking women with low confidence would be preferable!

I'm unattractive and have no money. Grow a beard, make your bio funny or pander to a fandom.

I get laid all the time with that shit.

has worked several times, i think okcupid is pretty good as well, i think i've scored more times with okcupid, although i am not sure at all. both have gotten me laid though

Be wealthy, physically attractive, or bold and willing to take the constant "no I will not fuck you". Can always find fat chicks on there, most around my area will hookup. As long as your not an autist.

not sure i understand what you mean by the no i will not fuck you way... if you tell the girl you will not fuck her then she will fuck you?

considering getting a few fatties to get my game on

And then you come across these. I nope right away when I read "intersectional feminist, privilege, or the long list of bullshit terms coined within the last few years"

Fuck

I mean, be able to brush off the constant rejection by women to good to fuck someone they don't know.

Not be an autist? Lets not forget that we are on Sup Forums.
Found the autist

What is she taking about?

Im dont really think of myself as ugly but i somehow matched only with fat chiks. Waste of time if you ask me.

ohhh yeah no doubt. that is imperative imho.. i have terrible memory but from what i can muster, im at about a 1 in every 15 probably more. but i do give that blue star to fat bitches firstly lol. although i do love a fattie, more cushion for the pushin', also i love fat pussies. love rubbing my cock up and down their slits and smacking it against their clits... going to make a band named " slits and clits " we will be doing our world premiere in february at the mandalay

sure seems like you are well endowed in your autism.

Be yourself, be prepared to to see people you know, frinds, family, class mates... Even if you're "ugly" someones eventually going to at least text you.

I'm not fit, but not fat. I posted me and my niece on there and sold her twice to big fat pedos

FTFY

This. If you can't grow a beard, take a pic with your niece, a kitten, or a puppy. I get a fair amount of matches this way. A lot of bitches on Tinder are flakey though, so it rarely turns into a hookup or anything. Then again, I'm upfront about not wanting a serious relationship, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Yeah dude its pretty fun
I'm definitely above average in the looks department but I ain't ripped in the slightest. Have a tiny bit of chub like but it ain't noticable when I'm in clothes.
I just put up pics of me in suits with friends and a few of myself with my lil bro.
Got it last month but I've still got a ton of matches, fyi you always have to text first, chicks rarely initiate the convo

One pic with friends, one pic with family, one pic with an animal, and one pic of you doing something semi interesting. This is the secret formula

I want a serious relationship, will that make it easier or harder? I end up falling in love with every slut i fuck, probably because I fuck too few of them..

Lmfao you only see this shit in America, I have only ever once come across anything like this. An asian ladyboy but even then they didn't mention being fucking feminist in their bio or anything.
>gave them a super like
>am potatofag fyi

Nigga never get into an actual relationship with Tinder bitches, they're all fucking crazy.

makes me want to get her to match me, and then tell her to fuck off with her atrocities

A)weebs