actual goddess

nuke korea

lol

whys that one guy so angry?

cutest girl in the galaxy~

fugging asian girls edition

thighboy tho

he's a gook (or SEA) in denial

If you're some fat nerd weeb, you won't get anything in Asia either unless you pay for a Thai hooker.

literal goddess

cutie and a boy

You can be a 1/10 white guy and be able to score 6/10 easy

tell that to lisa's stepdad

ahh that makes sense. why cant we all just be friends? most of us will never get to korea anyways. except for me this december :-)

fugly tranny

from the neck down

Because you don't own our girls just because you where born a certain way. Please come over and please live stream it and prove to all of mu that you are the dominant race. I know 100% of you won't it.

make sure to abduct a few kpops for kpg

word

me rove you rong time

any of her without the face?

Asians love the bwc so much they move to NA just to get more

at a certain point you have to realize that isn't being ironic

this guy is actually angry he can't get any gook pussy LOL

>Because you don't own our girls
neither do you

she's based af

>rong time
word

>it's been 12 months and we don't have 12 loona members
uhm explain yourself

cringe

we've been owning your girls since the 40s

girl of the month my ass

where's the august girl?

>you don't own """"""""""""our"""""""""""" girls

i went last year and ill be there agian in 2 months lets hang. im sure we would get along. plus nobody said that we own the woman. its just a little easier for white guys. its not a big deal man. even where i live there are a lot of chinese and korean people that arent originally from here and i see it all the time

wtf i hate doyeon now

chill my man

it's vivi!

word these yellowfever discussions are embarrassing

i've met quite a few idols irl and none comes close to hayoung in terms of visuals

maybe it's because she's naturally tall and hasn't done much (if any) PS so she stands out irl

eunji for example looks alright in photos but without the angles/filters she looks like really average in person

soob tho

wait so what is loona? i remember i was really into one song like 6 months ago but i never followed

Wow isn't the asian population in the states like 4 percent? You should be worried about the BBC in your media. Now that is really polluting the white race .you loom like a dumbass when you come to fan meetings.

X/10 for picking up babysoul in seoul?

i'd say a 5./10 is enough

Don't lie, tell the complete truth.

You can be a mentally retarded white 75 year old pedo with gaping wide sores full of pus and blood all over your face and dick, holding a sign that says "I am dying of 25 different sexually transmitted diseases" and you can easily have multiple high schools full of girls lining up to give you their bodies

What the hell is wrong with you

it's the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance

My race doesn't matter. I can go to Asia and live like a king until the day I die.

wut

word

paul marketing bailed on kpg. no kimlips this week. pretty shit dbh

>what is loona
millions wasted into a shitty concept that is guaranteed to flop when they actually debut

eloping with heejin

Don't hate the man for being honest

is that iku-chan??

get in line pal

>white woman

literally who cares?

>he isn't a hapa

don't even bother crackers, if i so much as come across your waifu i'll have you in checkmate

arin is beautiful

>a general full of virgins arguing about how easy it is to pick up asian women
kpg has hit a new low

>millions wasted into a shitty concept that is guaranteed to flop when they actually debut
They already succeeded considering their hype internationally, they could tour South America or the East Coast of USA and rake in more money than they would staying in Korea.

does hayoung make anyone else horny...?

yea

Please don't tell me fat boys and scrawny boys really think 10/ 10 idols are gushing over them because they are simply white. Whites haven't done shit here and never will. Please you dumb fucks prove asian girls are dying for you and link it to Sup Forums

I personally know at least 100 white guys who each have at least 10 Asian girls as personal sex slaves, and I would say only a few of them are anything special in terms of attractiveness. Asia is the white man's sex toilet. Fuck and flush. Nobody else in the world has a chance.

top 3 songs of the year 2017 updated

youtube.com/watch?v=NRlDo3JuzfI
youtube.com/watch?v=WVgmVkSOIoU
youtube.com/watch?v=zmUn7V6uuZM

yes more pls

You haven't seen the countless pictures and webms of idols gawking at white guys on the street? You should have seen twice in Europe they were wet the entire time.

posts like these have lost all meaning due to how often they're made

the only nonvirgins here are probably choabros

why do you think so?

im a crayonbro

because they probably do it all the time so they don't think about those things about choa

ummmm....isnt this a kpop thread?

i think the point is fat and scrawny white > fat and scrawny asian

average white > average asian

and so on nigger

sometimes i forget rong is 27 and hayoungie is the maknae...

Pathetic virgins projecting their fantasies took over.
I'm out.

which kpop idol is this

Yeah and Idols fantasizing about BWC is kpop related

>not having switched over to exy from busted rong
baka desu

Link the twice ones then if they are so wet you fat fucking processed food eater.

that makes sense i agree

sad thread lets post some twice to make it better

OKAY STOP...NO MORE

lets get back to our very intelligent conversations okay???

post some lids please

Asian male here. The real reason why white men are so revered by our women is not because they're special but because most Asian men are gooky 4 eyes with no muscle

Nowadays for an Asian male to be considered attractive you HAVE to look like a gaypop. White men have a lot more leverage since to Asians they 'all look the same'

Didn't save but Jihyo and Chaeyoung were caught on camera

no such thing, they're dead

rongie seriously looks fucking amazing for her age

Exhibit A. Oh wait, she got scared of him...

Or just get fit to stand out

based jurgen klopp

legends never die...

Exy is the new queen but don't talk about the rong like that

jürgen

kek

you're a jurgen

I'm a panda and ujung i love all the girls equally

she looks at least 5 years younger than she actually is

you guys remember this one?