So we have a group of people who think that parents don't have a choice in vaccinating their children

So we have a group of people who think that parents don't have a choice in vaccinating their children.

Yet these are, for the most part, people who believe that women murdering their unborn children is sacred, because "her body, her choice"

>the irony burns within them, without destroying them.

You're comparing vaccines on a baby (legally and mentally unable to make their own informed decisions) to abortions on women (legally and mentally able to make their own informed decisions)?

Funny how retards compare shit with no similarities whatsoever. In fact, vaccines and abortions both keep unwanted shit out of the world, theres a better comparison

What about the parents choice? It's their kid faggot

So a woman should have a choice in whether she kills her baby, but not whether she has it vaccinated?

What about logic?
Being against vaccination is flat earth level kind of retardation.

Logic is you're giving choice in one despite the problems with it, wherein the second, you think there should be no choice, despite the problems with it.

She kills the baby, its gone for good.
She doesnt, SHE has to deal with it.

She gives her kid the vaccine, he doesnt get sick.
She doesnt give her kid the vaccine, he gets sick AND gets his peers sick, one after the other and suddenly we've got an outbreak of a decade old disease.

I like your thinking though, faggot.

Because one creates a few problems and the other creates a shit ton of problems.
What do we choose... hmmmm... HMMMMMMMMM.

I really don't think there's as much conflict with that as you think... idiots will always be idiots, you're just the other type of idiot.

Vaccinations are about protecting the rest of society, not just the individual being vaccinated.

ITT

A bunch of young faggots who can't logic properly.
Y'all are the same who think that criminals will follow the law in regards to guns aren't you?

There's one group of people who have no vaccine records, and zero autism problems.

Do you really think that there is a form of mercury that's actually safe for humans? Y'all so fucking stupid. Oh, and formaldehyde too. Just what a three month old needs, a dose of heavy metals and preservative fluids

No, they are there so no one gets infected and by that nearly eliminating tje disease
Major outbreaks were when there was a mass of people who did not vaccinate

Pro-choice is a code word for Pro-abortion, the Pro-choice advocates tend to not actually care that much about the right to individual sovereignty, and Pro-lifers tend not to care that much about others' lives, as they are mainly Anti-abortion activists.

"There's one group of people who have no vaccine records, and zero autism problems."

Yeah, and it's dead people, you fucking idiot. Like people who died of preventable diseases.

Here's the thing about choice and vaccines. If you want them, get them and feel better. But don't force it under the guise of public health.

In a different light to think: you're making sure to the best you can that you won't win a Darwin award. Allow others the freedom to maybe win theirs. Problem solved.

But you are all to retarded to know what real freedom means

Wrong you stupid teenager.

Look up Amish you flunkie

Saying "we should let people choose not to use vaccines because it's their choice" is similar to saying "we should let people choose to have fires put out in their apartments because it's their choice".

It sounds reasonable on paper, but that fire is almost certainly going to spread into other people's apartments, even if those people did everything they could to prevent fires.

So the question becomes, "should we allow idiots to burn down an entire building because they didn't want to let the firemen into their apartment?"

That fact that you keep calling everyone a "teenager" like it's an insult makes me think you are a 30-something year old virgin who listens to Alex Jones a lot.

By your logic, parents should have a right to chose to rape and murder their children for Satan.

If you're going to try and troll, at least put a little effort into it, retard.

It everyone else has their vaccines, how would they get sick

But we aren't dealing with apartment fires here.
I thought the user was arguing against parents choosing to murder their babies

>Hey guize let's put two totally different issues together and argue about both at the same time!

You say pro vacciners are also the pro choice people. That's just not very accurate. Those are two different groups. Either way abortion is good and vaccines probably are but idk I try to avoid that stuff. Didn't get vaccines for college and I never get flu shots. My friends lil brother got the routine hpv vaccine in case he decided to be gay and now I make fun of him.