Honestly what the fuck is your guys problem with refugees...

Honestly what the fuck is your guys problem with refugees? You are more likely to die from white people IN YOUR OWn COUNTRY than some child from a war torn country. Have some respect you fucking assholes.

fuck off cunt

Double fuck, cunt. They're probably worse than niggers. Don't want 'em.

sure kid

they all stink and i hate em

you take them

How are we responsible for their wars ?

When it was war in my country, my people didn't invade their countries

Why when it's war in their country, thay all want come in my country ? And probably be asshole who will make a new war in my country because they want to keep their traditions ?

Why I have to accept this ?

So when there was a war in any other country did they all abandon it and say, "oh well we'll come back in 30 years when the fightings done"? No, that region has always been fucked in war and they're never going to go back. They should stay there and fight for the change they want to see, not run away and leech off of everyone else. Also are you just ignoring the fact that that Swedish dentist pointed out more than half of the "children" from these countries are full blown adults just fucking with your taxes?

Fuck you dude, I pay taxes and have a voice in my country, and I say they can fuck off.

There's just so many of them and i bet a lot of them didn't have better plans than "Came to EU, get money".

I believe our prosperity should be shared (with those willing to work for it) and borders should be open, BUT if you have thousands of new people packed together without shit to do and language to communicate with locals there will be trouble.

Wtf country are you from?

We arent, its just human decency

Frenchfag here

>They should stay there and fight for the change they want to see, not run away and leech off of everyone else.
I disagree. Or rather, i don't think running away and starting anew in other country is bad thing. Standing your ground no matter what is loosing strategy.

From the UK, where Im proud of what countries like France, Germany, and us have done to secure the safety of the less fortunate

>You are more likely to die from white people IN YOUR OWn COUNTRY than some child from a war torn countr
No. I'm more likely to get stabbed on the street by some Somali nigger or Syrian refugee these days.
80% of violent crimes are committed by non natives here..

Same.

I don't mind housing refugees in places in the west. It's what makes us great. But one big difference that hit home with Americans is the women and children fleeing from war turned out to be mostly dudes... :/ Come on.

This.

irony is americans would rather be killed by another american than a foreigner
one of the biggest massacres ever occured last year, but wasnt by a brown skin so no one is fussed today

Proven fact that people of color are the most violent and ignorant people on the planet. Humankind would benefit greater from the eradication of niggers, arabs/muslims and the brownskinned asians than to actually try to help them.

It's 150 times cheaper for countries around the Middle East to house refugees but none of them will help because they know it's not a good idea.

This. I have no problem with taking people in as long as they follow the customs of their host country. Treat the people who are saving you with some Goddamn respect.

We whites are just so much better that even our mass murderers have higher kill count!

This.
Fun fact OP, countries with lots of refugees aka Sweden where I live has turned into shitholes.

My own neighborhood is packed with Syrians.
People suddenly get robbed, raped and killed all the fucking time.
And it ain't done by white people..

>You are more likely to die from people IN YOUR OWn COUNTRY

If you let the refugees in they'll be people in your own country dipshit.

>Refugee lovers BTFO

Yet another SJW army post.
The same cucks that post nigger/whiteboi threads.
The majority DONT want them here (UK, to be specific) and I'm glad we're out the EU now so we don't have to take a quota of these unintelligent, rapist, murdering, resource sucking scum from countries that aren't civil enough to fucking look after them in the first place.
They have absolutely nothing to offer the UK. We already have a problem with muslims and various other shitskins, I suggest we tackle these issues first. Paedophile rings consisting of only muslims in our cities and people want MORE of these nonces in our society? Not on my fucking watch. I do not want ragheads that think marrying CHILDREN, raping any woman and beating their fucking 7 wives is acceptable. Any native Brit converting to Islam is a fucking traitor too. I dont see too many of them, but they're out there.
Diversity can suck my proud white cock and hope it chokes.

Fuck refugees and fuck you.

>My own neighborhood is packed with Syrians.
Have you considered moving out of your neighborhood and seeking refuge somewhere else?

Or will you get a gun and defend your country as this faggot suggest?

Kekekekekek

>More likely to die by white people in my own country.

Tell that to the poor fags in Germany and Sweden who get their assets pounded by goat cock

>standing your ground no matter what is losing strategy
No, sending your able-bodied 18-35 year old men away from the fight that your country depends on is a losing strategy. No war was ever won by being a bunch of pussies.

>Have you considered moving out of your neighborhood and seeking refuge somewhere else?
mate you've got to be fucking around. Culture and heritage are getting shat on and the fucking left are welcoming these leeches with open arms into our country.

>Or will you get a gun and defend your country as this faggot suggest?
If it came to it and guerrilla warfare was a thing in the UK, i'd suit up and fight, no two ways about it.

why risk both. we already have enough of our assholes here that the system cant support.

If you go into someone else's house then you must abide by all their rules and customs. Otherwise you should get the fuck out. These human scum expect to be degenerates like they were in their own country and still be invited in and they want us to be tolerant of their culture instead of them mixing into our culture.

>seeking refuge somewhere else
They moved to your country, shit it up, and your idea is to run away.
Liberal defeatism, everyone.

>what the fuck is your guys problem with refugees

They're not white Christian Americans, OP

did you really have to fucking ask?

>Have you considered moving out of your neighborhood and seeking refuge somewhere else?
I'm moving north in 3 months.
>Or will you get a gun and defend your country as this faggot suggest?
And get sent to prison because of some sandnigger? Fuck that.

>defeatism
says the faggot grasping to defeat the refugee program

>child
that right there
all the faggots pushing for more refugees are pretending that they are all innocent children that have nothing to do with why the country they're fleeing is fucked up

but they aren't
the refugees are the adult fathers, brothers, and uncles of those children; who are directly responsible for why their nation is fucked up

if the refugees want to adopt out their children to us
fine
but the adults need to stay in their country and fix the shitfest they made

You are all narcissistic retards. Take some unconformt and make living possible for as many people as possible. Fucking unthankful pieces of shit that think they deserve a better life because they got shat out by some bitch in the right patch of land.

I don't think you know the definition of defeatism.

I wasn't talking about their leadership, but those guys themself. What do they have to gain in their wars?

Few things are worth fighting and dying for and i am pretty sure none of their governments is one.

>pretending that they are all innocent children
so "guilty until proven innocent"
you fascist fuck?

>more likely to die
Well of course YOU wont die of having 10 mudslime cocks in your ass, but a non-degenerate might.

You're trying to defeat it, user. Not us.
We welcome refugees of war. You're afraid of them because Fox News.

Go back to tumblr faggot. We dont want that 3rd world shit here

This. They are leaving single mothers. Hell, there was even a group of all woman fighting ISIS because their husbands fled to Europe. Not to mention the toll on the workforce and both western and middle East economies.

>we
you and a couple of fat gasping basement neckbeards aren't a majority asshole

Nah my grandparents went through hel to get to this country, and they worked their asses off to make a good life for my parents, and my parents did the same for us. We worked and work for our rights, and both my mother, father, grandfather and great grandfather fought in wars for their own countries to make that a possibility. I have no respect or time for some pussy who wants to run away from a war that their family and culture started, only to ruin the lives that my family worked so hard for.

For a child, shure
But compare the chance to get killed by on of the 85% white population to the chance to get killed by anyone of the Browns and the second one is higher

Refugees can fuck off, we already have enough laborers and unskilled workers

>you're trying to defeat it
That's not the definition of the word you retard.

Your chances of even being attacked by a brown person are practically zero, faggot. Stop being such a racist fuckwad for once.

It's not our fault niggers and sandniggers can't make their own countries work.
They can all fuck off and deal with their own problems.

Sorry, i am provoking you. Ignore that post.

You're the retard here, trying to justify why we shouldn't take in refugees of war. You don't get to lecture me on shit.

Do you know where you are tho?
Women and children do most of the suffering and dying when shit goes sideways, then it's women building the homes when all the wrecking is done.
t. worked in Africa

We don't deserve our own home nation???They have one of their own...

I've had more Somalians try and start shit with me in the last 6 years than any white trailer trash that I've been around my whole life. Fuck off with your ignorance to the matter.

Lol your family got invited to your country to work because there wasn't enough automation developed yet meanwhile families hop on a small raft from completely shit countries with no education and war to have a better life watching most of their friends drown. Entitled piece of shit.

you ruined libya,reparations now

because we keep brown people out
you go somewhere with a lot of brown people and your chance of being attacked by a brown person is almost 1:1
and your chance of being attacked at all sjy rockets

Thanks for proving my point about them. And sorry about your situation. I hope it will get better.

I am sorry, i believe in gender equality.

You're obviously not living in the middle of it, fuckwit, you should listen to the people who are instead of your cuckbait media.

Fuck off. We do not need to absorb failed peoples and cultures into our own.

Imagine a glass of water. Now, add a teaspoon of shit to it...still gonna drink it? I mean, it is still water right?

We still have a problem with homeless people of our own citizens, many of which fought in wars for our country. Why the fuck are we letting people from other countries in before we solve homelessness in our own country? I would expect no refugees until at a minimum the homeless citizen count is 0.

Yeah but you faggots still aren't the majority even here.
A good chunk of this website are progressives who vote Democrat.

cool story faggot
maybe you're just an asshole and and easy mark

Let them drown. My ancestors fought and I'll fight if the time comes, the faggots who want to whine and run away can drown and be blown to fuck by their own bombs for all I care.

>we
You and some greasy screaming autistic faggots at Sup Forums is neither a majority or a decision-making force, user.

You hate the homeless just as much like you would care kicking them all out.

fuck off. They smell like shit, bring their disgusting food and live off welfare that could save thousands instead of one. Go back to syria you fucking freeloaders

You're a white suburban asshole. No fucking way you're living in the "middle" of fucking shit.

Talking about nations like they are homogenous, single-minded entities is really... simplifying the state of things.

>easy mark
You ever think they're just shitty human beings with a shitty culture and shouldn't be given free rides through life at the cost of others?

you smell like shit
you eat disgusting food
and you live off your mom's welfare
so fuck off

they burn my capital yearly and this year they ambushed the fireman and attacked them, so those refugees are the asseholes and need to go back to their own country, fuck them.

What's wrong with refugees?
>PTSD (triggered easily)
>uneducated (can't contribute to society)
>violent tendencies (genetically inherited from inferior race)
>oblivious to cultural standards of host country (what? in my country, _____ is legal)
>will immediately try to race-mix with white girls (probably through rape)

>you ever think they're just shitty human beings

No, but you obviously are just from your remarks here. Why should we let YOU in?

funny how all that greentext applies to you except the last one, and that's only because you can't get laid

>white
>suburban
I'm mostly Native homie, and I live in a shit part of town right now, fuck off with your Leftist blindness.

How about fighting for a better country instead of mobbing some poor fuckers which you are just barely above anyway. These are your only threat because everyone else is above you anyway. But not far and you won't have a good life either if no one is gonna help you .

I got attacked 2 times by a white person, one of that was a drunk 40y/o crackwhore that I wouldn't even count because it was ridiculous
I got attacked 6 times by fucking Turkish cockroaches
I never had a problem with black Africans, they typically just growl around drunk just like white people, but Roaches fuck with people for fun - only if they outnumber at least by 3 times of course

DAMN MONKEYS BANGING ON MY HOOD

That's not the point. The point is you're talking about two cases of homeless people: one group are our own citizens and the other group are some strangers who aren't even from our own lands. It is beyond retarded to care for refugees if you can't even care for the group of homeless for our own citizens. A government's responsibility is to protect and serve its citizens, not some outsiders. But of course democrats love bringing in the shitskins who will illegally vote for them next election.

No, I'm just realistic. Go ask your Marxist Studies professor to coddle you some more.

Oh wow you're an easily duped person of color. Trump loves useful idiots like you.

Takes this to Sup Forums faggot

There I'll tell you take you and your shitskins back wherr you came from

>Roaches
Is that german slur for turkish? Just to get some context and broaden my linguistic horizons...

>realistic
>pathetic racist bullshit

pick one faggot

This

If a person comes to my country to become an American, fine, but you fucking come here to carve out a piece of America to turn it into the shithole you left and you fly your countries flag at your door...fuck you, you are an invader.

>if no one is going to help you
That's the fuckin problem, I don't think anyone should help me unless I'm bleeding out on the side of the road or my shit's been stolen. I should work hard, and strive for good things, and make a better future for me and mine. Not sit and bitch about how unfair life is and how it's everyone elses fault, holding my hand out for some entitled cuck's money.

Helping one or the other is not the choice. Our society is not helping anyone in bad luck and we are all heading to a fucked up future. And you scared little shitheads are a big reason why.

Nobody's fucking doing that, fuckwad. White racists are trying to turn the US into a Confederate shithole.

i-ignore the bad goy...

In German we call them Kanacken
Roach is the typical English slur for turks as far as I know
>also checked

Fuck Trump, and fuck your bullshit.
>you're a white suburban asshole!
>oh shit you're an easily duped POC
>I was wrong and assumed half of your argument based on your presumed race
>but my point still stands I'm not a bigoted, brainwashed retard
Fuck you, nigger.

You got help since before you were born and never lived a day without help or having to struggle for anything basic. You are a baby that doesn't even can distinguish his self.

Odd that you would hate Trump but gleefully embrace his racist policies.