What the fuck is wrong with my face?

What the fuck is wrong with my face?

Why do people on /soc/ call me ugly, why am I always fucking lowest rated by all the raters while everyone else is deemed good enough in rate threads? Why am I a pathetic virgin? Please help me, I'm so miserable

I used to think I looked normal, decent even. I swear

Why the fuck doesnt anybody like me

/soc/ made me suicidal

The Internet has completely fucking destroyed my pride, my self worth, my confidence, my manhood, my life...

IM SUICIDAL

you look alright like a 6 tbh

I would shoot a hot load on that face tbqhfwayeta

youre cute

Dude, if you are a chick ide cuddlefuck you so much..... if your a dude. You look chickish so that's that

Post nudes

this

Goddamn OP, have you considered becoming a trap? I'd fuck you senseless if you were a female/trap.

>manhood
>black fingernails
Become a trap. Lotsa perverts like them, and you are already on your way it seems. You look alright, like a 6 or 7

Nothing's wrong with it.

I'm already fapping to it, so I'd say you look cute.

You aren't ugly, you're just the epitamy of averageness. You have no overwhelmingly positive features, yet no overwhelmingly negative features as well. Take that as a gift, you can mold your appearance into whatever w/ enough makeup.

But you all anons know its Eliza Ciara Horan Desu, and she's a girl?

Fr tho you arent ugly - there are some hella ugly people out there and you are not one of them

Like fucking look at this "girl" with ramen hair

show tits

OP is not Ciara/Eliza.

Who is that girl seriously I see this type of thread all the time what's up with it

satan

I have seen worse OP - in my opinion its just the Hairstyle I dislike, and thats easy to change

OP got snapchat

Gib

MOAR, Op!!!

Chinese