The beautiful NIIIIAAAAA

Bill, get back to work

RIGHT THERE FRED

>It's a dead air that gives me anxiety episode

>It's sean rouse & jr stopka episode

>it's a "where the fuck is s2 of F is for family" episode

>it;s a bill brings up white privilege again episode

>it's a bill downplays the ne patriots cheating history episode

>it's another Bill talks about American sports for 20 minutes and the eurofag listeners like me have no idea what's going on episode

That fucking face is so annoying.

wait does this guy finally have a tvshow?

Which comedian is better, Bill or Louis CK?

Both are reddit.

>its a bill panders to liberals until nia leaves the room episode

I think Bill will sustain success as a stand up for longer, but Louis will move onto other things while still doing standup on the side.

Louis is counting the days until he gets publicly outed as a sexual harasser

they both have..I wouldn't say lost their edge but after all the radio and all the traveling and shit I can't blame them, why wouldn't they hobknob with jerry and mellow into old men?

they were edgy most their lives let em relax now like that old fuck in the big lebowski

>yfw Bill could've been the next Matthew Perry

dont you talk about bill burr like that

Wow what a cast.

>it's a "bill talks about drumming and american sports for 45 minutes straight" episode

I just fast forward to ad reads and questions tbqh

I'd love to hear him go into detail about this but he's never once mentioned it for some reason

must be the source of his "network sitcoms suck" rants though

>when bill responds to one of your submitted questions

>it's a bill tells you to drop a significant other of multiple years because they do something mildly annoying like leaving the toilet seat up or something episode

What was the episode (within the last 4 months for sure) where Bill does his usual ZIP bit but Nia was there and he fucking goes crazy with the pauses and yells and Nia is dying?
"zip........ RECRUITA!.... one more time, HEY! ZIP........ RECRUUUUUUUITA"
Found it really cute desu and I wish I saved that moment bc it's one of the most genuine laughs I've ever heard.

I could care less about sports but the way he describes his frustrations about getting sports on his tv / describing players are fucking gold. You're missing out on good keks.

>no more dubya ad reads

This is how I know God doesn't exist

You know he's still going to do it.

I haven't heard one in forever unless I'm misremembering

A couple weeks ago he did it. They changed their name to winc but he still did the dubya bit.

ME-UNDIES, ME-UNDIES, NO MORE SWEATY BALLS

Nia is a grade A cunt, Bill should dump her and marry a nice Irish girl from Bawston.

>It's a Bill forgot to bring his laptop charger and has to record the episode on his iPhone with minimal editing episode.

>it's a Bill is drunk and takes nearly 20 minutes to get through the ads because he can't read properly episode

There was an episode last year where they were in Paris and were both quite drunk, and they can't stop laughing when Bill is ranting about Uber, pretty hilarious

OH JEESUS

>it's a Bill compares American football to soccer when they are completely different sports, and he should be comparing it to Rugby instead episode

>jr stopka

Shiiiit, he's on this? He used to be great on Red Bar

>Non-americans listening to Bill

Why? Fuck off.

WHY ARE YOU GOING TO INDIANNAPOLIS BILL?

OH IT'S GONNA BE GREAT, YOU'RE GONNA BE ABLE TO SEE LUCAS OILFIELD

Best guy

DOCTAH CAAAHVEYS EASY SHAVE

BUTTAH

DIP YOUR BALLS IN-DIP YOUR BERRIES IN THAT

A LAAAADYY

What is this from? I've tried searching for ages but never seem to come up with anything

Is it true that Nia is pregnant?

He did this particular ad like five hundred times on the podcast, listen to some old ones.

AWW JESUS

THE CHAWLZ RIVAH OVA THEAH

She is like 50 so no.

ZIP

Its fun. Even if he talks about american sports its interesting to hear the next retarded system you guys use.

youtube.com/watch?v=41c67gU_0Ec

Can you anons recommend some stand up comedians? I've gone through Lois and Bill recently, need some new blood.

She's in her mid 30s

Fuck Nia, every time Nia shows up I dont even skip forward, I fucking turn that shit off.

Obnoxious as shit.

ME UNDIES, ME UNDIES

Watch some hockey mate, Bill got me into the Bruins

Found the cuck

He has told some stories about it in the old podcasts, and in the old Uninformed show with JOey Rosas

Bill was on the most recent Simpsons episode playing a southie boston stereotype

>not a bad episode by zombie episodes either I might add

An ad for Dollar Shave club

>not leaving relationships for no reason

He just needs to shut the fuck up when talking about weed, he clearly has no idea how the shit works.

Comparing drinking beer to weed? Really? You cant get alcohol poison from wee.

>dude 420 lmao

yes

>tfw Bill sold his Pirius and got a fancy new car

it's over, he sold out ;_;

>it's an Ol' Billy Redface talking about American football episode
>bored out of my skull when he suddenly mentions that all players have to wear pink jerseys because of some breast cancer awareness thing
>assume he's taking the piss because I'm a eurocuck
>mfw I realize it's real