I found a wallet with a bunch of credit cards on the train home...do I try to find the person...

I found a wallet with a bunch of credit cards on the train home...do I try to find the person? Or is there a way to charge something and not get caught? Pic unrelated

Do the right thing, OP

This may sound retarded but you can try to use them to buy game keys which you can later sell to get money that you can then transfer to your actuall account.

give it back faggot. i lose mine all the time and find it again. I have a condition

Try this out.

First, I if you were in the situation where you accidentally lost your wallet. Would you prefer someone give it back untampered?

If you are still trying to decide, take a coin, or something with two sides you can easily flip and catch with one hand. Heads you give it back, tails you keep it for whatever. When you flip the coin, catch it and don't look at the result. What did you expect it to be? Do that action.

I think I'm going find the place in the morning (there's an id in there) and try to leave it in a mailbox w/o incident..

If you aren't desperately broke, like can't feed yourself reliably broke, then return it.

If you are that broke you likely can take the risk because if you get caught you get 3 hots and a cot

Naked Cannon ayeee

I am that broke. I was literally wondering how I was gonna pay rent/eat this week when i found it but..I'm hoping doing the right thing will somehow effect me karmicly and some thing good will happen.

don't be a nigger, try to return and if you can't, destroy the cards.

Is that k?

return it
be a man of culture

If you make yourself known to the person they could reward you

Possibly cash reward or he might let you fuck his girlfriend

Ok let me rephrase.

If you are struggling to meet your basic human needs and you have no system of support (friends, family, govt) and going to jail seems like a BETTER option than remaining free and determining your own destiny the yes, do it.

Be a good guy. Ryan gosling and spike would do the right thing.

Not really, not without it coming at a cost. There are things you can do but only really if you plan on doing this kind of thing a lot. Like, Setting up PO boxes and traveling to multiple nearby towns to empty prepaid cards kind of committed.

You COULD buy some food and shit, really anything below $30 should be fine. But that's pretty petty and would create a hassle for the guy that exceeds the value you get out of it.

If there was cash that would be one thing, take that and return the rest. But credit card fraud is just shitty, even without considering the likelihood of getting caught.

Here's what i would do. Return and ask for a finder's fee if thats possible in your country. In Poland owner has to give you 10% of finding value if you demand it.

Try and return it to whoever lost it

muh nigga.

>They're wall to wall in there.

My thought exactly. I'm just watching bl 2049 for the first time

Pretty sure it is, and I enjoyed the shit out of that movie

*sniggers*

return op youll likely get a cash reward and you wont be a felon

Just try to return it. Make their day.