Since war with Russia and China is inevitable now...

Since war with Russia and China is inevitable now, what are the best Nuclear Holocaust movies to watch to prepare for the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russian-warships-admiral-kuznetzov-aircraft-carrier-english-channel-vladimir-putin-distraction-why-a7373521.html
reuters.com/article/us-china-philippines-idUSKCN12K0AS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>war with Russia and China
Source?

watch the news you ignorant faggot.

Russian warships in the English Channel, China taking over the South China Sea and the Phillipines.

it's the usual Sup Forums fearmongering because their meme candicate won't win the election

nothing special

threads

Literally every military expert like Putin, Newt Gingrich, and Jill Stein you retard

>won't win
>leading in the polls despite every media backing and rigging for hillary

really makes you think

go back to plebbit you nigger lover.

Just like how Obama was going to set up all those FEMA death camps right after his re-election, eh guys

>dat absolute pants-shitting panic

i feel sorry for this post. it's the only one that answers OP's question.

> This is a cat's skeleton
> This is the skeleton of.. a cat!

This has nothing to do with Nuclear holocaust movies you fucking democrat piece of shit.

Sup Forums is always right man

do you remember the 2015 financial crash ?

I don't see China attacking anyone. They may be allied with North Korea, and by some extension Russia, but consider this;

1. Russia is right on the border of China, a deadly neighbor right on their doorstep.
2. China is too invested in our economy.
3. They would be practically forced to take Japan first to do anything to the US.
4. It is impossible to attack the US mainland.

When the Wind Blows

Or how all those right-wing extremists were gonna terrorize the country like the Dems told us, right?

everyone knows that this a is a Sup Forums bait thread you retarded faggot

you also posted this same exact thread like 2 times already

Your girl Hillary sees a commie hiding every corner. Talk about fear mongering.

OP, do you mean post nuclear war or in nuclear war? Of the latter there are not too many, I think. Terminator 3 and The Day After come to mind. For the former there is a plethora of movies, starting with Mad Max and fuckloads more.

then why the fuck aren't you suggesting nuclear holocaust films to fuck with OP, instead of falling for his fucking bait?

Miracle Mile.
Terminator 2.
Terminator 3.

>Nuclear Holocaust movies

>Terminator 2.
There was nuclear war in 2? That's not how I remember it. They averted it in 2. She only had a nightmare of it. But it only really happened in 3.

On The Beach.

I'm going to keep posting this thread because of your cuckpost.

>inevitable
>war with Russia and China

>its another Sup Forums in disguise thread

fucking hell you faggots why cant you stay on yr board

go back to plebbit you nigger loving faggot.

Why haven't anyone have a compiled ridiculous fearmongering by Sup Forums and infowars yet

I mean its been 8 years and Obama still hasn't ordered a military dictatorship

>British given permission to shoot down Russian jets in Syria

Chilling scene tbqh.

Jesus, Sup Forums is fucking awful.
I can't wait for this election to be over.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russian-warships-admiral-kuznetzov-aircraft-carrier-english-channel-vladimir-putin-distraction-why-a7373521.html

reuters.com/article/us-china-philippines-idUSKCN12K0AS

Testament

Fail Safe