Sup Forums's top 3 shows are The Wire, Sopranos and Mad Men. Let's not argue about which one is the best...

Sup Forums's top 3 shows are The Wire, Sopranos and Mad Men. Let's not argue about which one is the best, tell me what should be number 4 and 5.

I've seen Breaking Bad, True Detective, Fargo, Boardwalk Empire but none feel good enough, there must be something better out there.

There seems to be a lot of people that like Lost and Twin Peaks on here. Never seen them but maybe those would be 4 and 5?

Friends or Big Bang Theory desu

Sup Forums Top 5
-The Wire
-Sopranos
-Mad Men
-Deadwood
-Twin Peaks

I would argue for the original House of Cards.

Mine are in order:
Sopranos
Mad men
Wire
Deadwood
Sfu
Twin peaks

>manchild that wants to be an adult: the shows

t. Butthurt breaking bad pleb

Game of Thrones- seasons 1-4 only (season 5 is boring and season 6 is literal shit)
Lost- Seasons 1- 3 only (we all know why)

Walking Dead- all

>where's my epic explosions: the poster

1:Lost
2:the rest

There was a time when HBO had deadwood, sopranos, wire, and Sfu at the same time. Will they ever get that good or again or tv in general for that matter

twin peaks

Deadwood.

Lost is shit son

Mad Men is boring as fuck, The Wire is pure white guilty. Sopranos is good though.

L O S T

delete this

patrician list

>no LOST

Holy shit, what happened to this place.

It's true s1-3 were god tier, but after that they kept making shit up and the only reason to keep watching lost after s3 was because of Locke

Mad Men is literally the best show out there son

Buffy & X-Files

DEADWOOD
ROME

NON DEBATABLE

These are the only shows with any artistic value
>sopranos
>wire
>mad men
>deadwood
>sfu
>rome
>twin peaks
>carnivale

Twin Peaks
TNG
DS9
TOS

Rome season 2 was so bad the whole show cannot be taken seriously

>it's an overglorified soap opera fan always forces his show onto the only confirmed two TVkino

only the ending was rushed and that was because of budget cut

Curb
The Wire
The Sopranos

>mfw all these were on at the same time at one point

>True Detective
The fact you would even consider this in the same category at breaking bad is disgusting. By far the easiest # 4 spot

Where did it all go wrong for HBO

when they canceled rome

Those are too highbrow for Sup Forums

It's more like Game of Cucks, Lost and Big Brother

>unironically enjoying lost : absurdity the show

Rome and Deadwood probably.

I'd like to say Twin Peaks because i love it, but it gets downright bad at some points.

2010s-now they're all obsessed about adding as much as gratuitous violence and nudity as possible. They forgot what made shows like sopranos, wire, and deadwood so great

The s2 finale makes all of the shitty serial killer nonsense worth it though

>Six Feet Under
>good
Can this meme fucking die already?
Seeing it in lists with The Sopranos and Deadwood makes me sick.

>GOT not in top 3

Kys OP, as much as we hate the shit of a show it has become it is still based and the showplebs go nuts for it

>WATCH IT, PETEY

How has no one mentioned House yet?

You never got past the first few episodes right?
Dude Mad Men gets better, way better, in fact it turns out to be goat (or at least one of them)

its too formulaic and episodic shows are usually pleb tier though House is well made and acted, it still has problems

Six Feet Under
Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Because this isn't Reddit

nah the whole Lucius and Pulo becoming mobsters or whatever arc was retarded and boring

The Sopranos isnt even in the top 5. Its overrated as fuck. Breaking Bad was a far better show.

GOLDEN ERA SIMPSONS

t. Reddit pleb

T. REDDlT

deadwood, spartacus, 24

i don't watch much kino, should i watch the wire, sopranos, or madmen? or all three? which do i watch first

You faggots need to add Six feet under or buffy in there

Arrested Development
Band of Brothers
Fringe
X Files

t. NEET Virgins

>Six feet under or buffy
Literally Tumbrl.

yeah, and?

Mad Men
Sopranos
The Wire
Friday Night Lights
Breaking Bad

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Switch breaking bad with deadwood

Deadwood and Seinfeld

I need you to reproduce, user.

Humanity needs it. Humanity needs more sense in the genepool.

Fucking Lostfags.

My five:

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Mad Men
4. The Shield
5. The Americans (possibly overtaking The Shield in the future)

I cannot add Fargo, The Leftovers, True Detective, Deadwood, Carnivale, In Treatment, Rome or others because of the lesser volume or drop off in quality. These shows simply do not measure in scope or longevity, they did not achieve as much, however good they were or could have been.

Fargo and The Leftovers are still contenders though.

In no particular order:

Generation Kill
The Honourable Woman
Fargo
Hannibal
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Twin Peaks

1.the sopranos
2.the wire
3.mad men
4.deadwood
5.rome/leftovers (depending on the final season)

THIS.

the golden age of Sup Forums will never be replicated again. not even The Wire, Sopranos, Mad Men, Breaking Bad nor GoT can even bring the amount of OC and discussion L O S T has to the board.

I miss L O S T ;_;

Sfu?

I have to ask, am I missing out by not watching the wire? I've seen the first two episodes and I wasn't too impressed... but I'm considering restarting it.

>arrested development
Reddit
>x files
True and patrician choice

I will accept in no particular order either Deadwood, Twin Peaks, The Leftovers, Rome, Band Of Brothers or Fargo.

come on arrested development is well written, it isn't reddit they deliberately axe any repeated jokes/catch phrases as soon as it might become too circle jerky. if it used tropes on end or did stupid quirky shit on purpose then it might be but it doesn't.

you might as well call bojack horesman reddit because they write the seasons all at once so the episodes all reference each others' jokes, it seems like anything that tries to weave itself around itself gets called reddit.

real reddit shit is like twin peaks, or firefly, or buffy, or anything that purposely uses tropes like they're a good thing.

I agree with the first two but Golden Era Simpsons is easily TV at its finest

LOST is the absolute number one tv show currently in existence. I agree with op for the 3 shows behind it though.

Six Feet Under and Lost.

Deadwood and Carnivale get Would Have Made It If Not Cancelled consolation prizes.

That's a common affliction called being an utter fucking pleb.

Steven Fucking Universe, dummy

>Not Twin Peaks, X-Files and GoT (ugh)

The Wire or Mad Men takes #4 because Deadwood takes #2 after Sopranos is #1. Don't know who takes #5.

People who think Mad Men is a soap opera have never seen a soap.

>it went to shit for the majority of the series
>top 3 show ever
Pick one and only one you autismal fanboy
I don't think anyone will be able to agree on a 4 or 5 in terms of prestige television, but I've seen almost no bad words about The Boondocks on Sup Forums. Chappelle's Show, too. They seem to be near universally liked.

People who like Mad Men have never used soap

It has a slow buildup but with great payoffs. It kind of becomes a little like Game of Thrones where everything builds up to the second to last episode of each season.

That's not why people call Bojack Horseman reddit, retard.
>Joss Whedon before he went full retard and not after
>Reddit
Kill yourself

>GoT
KYS

>Joss Whedon
>before he went full retard
>that's a thing

reddit fags will defend this

>defends Bojack Horseshit
>calls other people reddit
W E W
E
W

didn't laugh

that's why i said ugh
but yeah it's top for Sup Forums and reddit likewise

that's such a bad joke I almost feel bad for you

>Mad Men
>Breaking Bad
>The Wire
>Sopranos
>Game of Thrones (aslong as they nail the last season)

there's nothing reddit about bojack; the main character is a rich white man that screws whores left and right, they rip on sjws, they reveal what's supposedly a feminist company to be corporate shills, and the nufeminist character is a complete sponge that hates themselves. the antithesis of the main character and what it stands for is represented by another character that's annoying, cringe worthy and stupid.
if you watch more than the first few crappy episodes you'd see that.

>not a single post for Bates Motel

Fucking plebs all of you

Also Marin is fucking great too

>breaking bad
Wire, sopranos, deadwood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I downloaded the whole Sopranos a few years ago, never got around to watching it. Am I really missing out?

>The Wire

only nigger loving reddit likes that show.

Rome and Deadwood are Sup Forums's favorite shows.

You are a fucking retard.

Watch all 3. Start with the sopranos, it's probably the most accessible of those 3. Then the wire, and finish with mad men.

I watched the first season and a half you fucking faggot, the entire series is about a rich faggot feeling sorry for himself because people rightfully abandoned him for being an asshole. Every single Bojack Horseman thread centers around DUDE CARTOON DEPRESSION LMAO and it turns into a pity party for delusional faggots. It's reddit as shit, it's only perceived to be as deep as it is because it has the animation to use as a crutch so they can claim it isn't that serious and have it judged alongside shows like Family Guy.
>feminist
>sjw
>nufeminist
I'm sorry, I don't need television shows to validate my own politics and opinions to like them you insecure faggot. :^)