Thoughts on their content?

Thoughts on their content?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cggTbCcbcNA
vice.com/en_uk/article/xd5597/15-years-later-fight-club-still-sucks-its-the-reddit-of-movies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>HEY GUYS, IT'S ME,
>EDGY COOLBRO HIP REPORTER SUPREME ON THE SCENE HERE

shit reporting. their "article" saying there weren't 10 good comics in 2017 was ass.

Pretty decent news channel not fake news

Watched some documentaries some years ago.
Quiet interesting stuff, even though i don't like the obvious pro American under tones, but well - everyone adds a little bit opinion.

edgelords going commercial

Their content is interesting to me. Little more ballsy then most other reporting agencies.

their content is good but the journalists there are SJW shitlords.

i like their northern Canadian stories, which is a rare topic forr media.

also id watch whatever sarain fox is in

I only like the munchies youtube channel. The stuff with matty matheson and action bronsen is good stuff.
The old documentries as well, the new content is just hipster shit

This one is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=cggTbCcbcNA

their content has always been kind of shitty pre-clickbait imo
like that scopalamine docu they did years ago where they talk up the "mind control" aspects of the drug while not mentioning itll more likely kill you than make you susceptible to suggestion.

oh,and that fucking awful docu about the louisiana satanic cults

BODY GET UP YOUR SITTING IN MY SEAT *MUSIC KEEPS PLAYING*

I miss old Vice when it was just a magazine that made fun of hipsters and fat people. Now it's just an obvious CIA front pushing leftist agendas and advertising to fat hipsters.

Sweet, I haven't watched that one
I recently saw Green Street Hooligans
Is it anything like that?

vice.com/en_uk/article/xd5597/15-years-later-fight-club-still-sucks-its-the-reddit-of-movies

Lost any iota of respect after they did this one.
They use to do genuinely interesting articles and the documentaries on youtube were pretty decent. Now it just seems like their pandering to the cliche edgy leftist or being different to cover their below average writing.

sort of but in a documentary way.

Depends on which Vice outlet you're talking about. Vice News does really interesting reporting. Vice Magazine and their other hip/trendy stuff never really did it for me.

Fight Club did suck though so fuck off.

It's buzzfeed for people who think they're 'woke' and smoke too much weed.

Not as much as yer ma does cock fucking faggot.

Cock fucking faggot is a little redundant, don't you think? Nice that you didn't refute that it sucks though, glad we could agree.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAH

jewish/10

Some of their stuff is good but they need better presenters, the ones they have seem like they're clueless and at times judgy, it's really fucking annoying.

Cock sucking faggot aside.
The movie is pretty decent (overrated yeah) but there were far shittier films at the time.
The majority of critics and audiences liked it, my gripe is the vice manlet was trying to compensate for his shitty writing by doing some "unpopular opinion"

samefaggot

I dunno. Stop getting so worked up over other people's opinions I guess. It was an okay movie with a fucking stupid cult following. Nothing special.

This

I like the pharmacopeia series but other than that it just seems like they are trying to become a real life version of adult swim. Especially since they copied their style of advertising if you watch the channel

Jesus, what a crappy article by a shit journalist.
Looked some of the up the other stuff she has written, and it sucks equally much