How was it illegal? The native Americans had no laws, no government, no established society

How was it illegal? The native Americans had no laws, no government, no established society.

Also, wasn't it for the best? What would this country look like without whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo
youtube.com/watch?v=itCWu-m-23E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

natives had no concept of "owning" land

They opened their borders, and we know what happened?

This is some nice historical revision, never knew chugs had established borders, really made me drink

This, if you were not a fisher who stayed by their fishing lands on the coast. You were hunter/gatherers who travelled due to changing seasons. Indian tribe wars were often fought over woman or when one tribe needed new slaves. Yes indians practiced slavery.

those are some cool star trek names
>huron supremacy
>cherokee soverignty

>le illegal immigration isn't a big deal!
>white people illegally immigrated to north america and they DISPLACED THEM AND TOOK THEM OVER, this is colonization and imperialism!
>white people should do what the indians did and let foreigners flood their lands and do nothing about it until they're hopelessly outnumbered

The funny part is, citing muh indians is just proof that not stopping illegal immigration leads to ultimate destruction of the host species

Also; would've been nice if those iroquois and cherokee would've put the mound people on reservations, considering the "indians" are mostly mongolic peoples who emigrated over the alaska land bridge and then quite literally murdered their way through north america and ate every opposing group of people

>the indians are the true owners of north america
>hey did you know there was indigenous people on north america prior to the modern north american indian migration?
>oh what happened to them
>well we don't know because the migrants didn't preserve any of their culture and we've been unable to find any remains of the people which leads scientists to believe they weren't just displaced, but possibly hunted down and completely eradicated
>luckily there are some surviving passing mentions of these people in the pueblo to the nez-perce, and there's even fucking mounds to remind us they existed

>some althistory bullshit

Bullshit, they couldn't hold nations that big because no horses/other means of land transport

Who cares what some feral chinks did or didnt do?

It's funny, because the only way civilization did exist in north america pre-whites was during the mound builder's time. Mostly because treeniggers didn't know how metallurgy worked, and the mound builders used iron. So, whatever tenuous signs there are that there was some real civilization in the area are based on assumptions of a people that the treeniggers rolled up on and ate.

They didn't have civil societies or laws.

Also go back 13,000 years and you will find out that the alcoholics are actually Tibetan. And they cleared the land from the first people.

But ignore that white people are at fault

We could annex Northern Mexico for our Indians - specifically the Apache

>I have killed many Mexicans; I do not know how many, for frequently I did not count them. Some of them were not worth counting. It has been a long time since then, but still I have no love for the Mexicans. With me they were always treacherous and malicious.
>—Geronimo, My Life: The Autobiography of Geronimo, 1905.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geronimo

That's quite an impressive pile of dirt. Ant level civilization. Truly destined for greatness.

>Navajo
>Hopi

How the fuck did these fags even survive? These two groups were enormous pussies who did nothing but make shitty bricks and blankets.

It's not a valid argument, either. It's literally a logical fallacy, namely the Tu Quoque.

"But you did it too" is never a valid argument. But as is typical for the left, no actual valid arguments that support their politics exist.

If anything, it's an example of how culturally different people flowing into your land can be detrimental to your cultural survival.

>tfw no native american total war

Also annex huge chunks of Canada for the Blackfoot and "Cree"

Ant level is quite amazing as it is really. Most other species don't have that complex societies or build structures like that. Ants also master agriculture and animal husbandry.

Some human subspecies weren't even able to do that.

>implying the mongolian invaders were the mound builders

Are you a treenigger or do you not know english? The peoples who did these things were not current "north american indians"

youtube.com/watch?v=itCWu-m-23E

If you need me to explain further I'll try to help since you're probably a retard

This. Open borders = the death of nations

>without whites

where will all the illegals, poor and refugees get their free food stamps, free health care, welfare, Obamaphones, free education, free child care, section 8 housing, rent assistance, free...........

Woah there, that wasn't before illegal immigration.
How about before the REAL illegal immigration when those indians just decided that land was theirs?