Anyone up for setting Logan Paul's sub count back a bit...

Anyone up for setting Logan Paul's sub count back a bit? we could make some fake articles about kids killing themselves after the video etc. The vid wasn't to graphic if you've seen a rekt thread, but for a bunch of nine year olds it was and we could brew up a shitstorm here.
btw if you wanted to see the full vid its here: liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azbtJWi0vHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's do it fuck this asshole

someone tell me at what point does he show the dead guy? Im not watching 15 minutes of his cockfuckery

somewhere in the middle, the "body" is far away tho

no they go up to and get close ups at one point.

fuck off. that asshole finally does something noteworthy and suddenly everyone gets their panties in a bunch because of it.

after 6:20, they show up closes for a minute or so

His apology video was weak af it basically was summarized here youtube.com/watch?v=azbtJWi0vHk

all we need is some fake articles if someone knows how to

Jesus u fucking normie faggots the only problem i had with his video is he did not fuck the dead body. Go the fuck back to faggotbook where your 12 year old asses belong.

this is mainly just to cause a shitstorm, then his channel hopefully gets fucked and it cleans up youtube

>the actual fucking state of Sup Forums

OP, I know you're upset because some chingchong killed himself, thus killing your preconceived notion how the world's a happy echo chamber and I totally understand that you heard someone mention this uber hacking pedo evil website on 9gag, but calm down, we are NOT your personal army and jumping the bandwagon like a retard sounds like YOU problem - not a HIM problem or an US problem.

This
I’m gonn make 5 yer accounts and sub to plogan to spite faggot op

>copy construct of any big news agency
>rewrite html
>upload it at free hosting service
>get fake domain

>LOGan

This sounds fun! I'm in!

fuck off you newfag. tearing online videomakers a new one was ones a fun thing to do here. we didnt need a reason to fuck up somebody's day. we didnt need anything. we would just go out and fuck up somebody's stream. or vids. or creat fake bullshit about them to the point where people commited suicide. and you are telling these people to go back becasue they wanna rip logan a new one? just because you are a logan fanboy doesnt we shouldnt fuck him up. go back to tumbler faggot

7:20

post the video

What's with the stupid fucking hat and amateur dramatics?
So they found a person who killed themselves. Whoop fucking whoop.