Me and gf dropping pics here depending on traffic. Consider it an AmA to both of us aswell

Me and gf dropping pics here depending on traffic. Consider it an AmA to both of us aswell.

Here is first taste:

how often in sex?

Really hot!! Got some heels stuff?

shes hot but the quality its a bit weak , but lets start , whats better ass or tits?

why tho? u cuck?

You two do anal?

Nice body. Will you post timestamp to get the thread going? Otherwise there's no way to know if this is real

OP don't be a faggot

MaleOP here. I'm an ass man myself and my gorgeous gf here can convert just about anyone to that:

feet?

MaleOP here. A bit too much I'd say, we are on a cooldown as of the making of this post. Dick hurts. over.

MaleOP here and nah fam. The both of us just like to brag. Dick pics are also provided by me here if requeste

FemOP Sorry fam. No feet stuff.

MaleOP here she is actually the one that got me into anal ;D Had tried before but she was the first one that knew relaxation is key

Loving the ass. Keep em coming OP

Best picture of you two together, sexually obviously?

That ass indeed looks really good

She did? Damn! Is your girl single? I'd want to meet her

>me and gf dropping pics
>gf dropping pics
>dropping pics
>pics

the fuck OP deliver

MaleOP here. Small text on note says that not all pictures shown here will have been taken tonight. Just overall dumping. Me and GF are dumping pics of eachother as thread goes on. But here is timestamp:

MaleOP here. We are not an open relationship, we just like bragging ;D

FemOP here. Nope. no heel stuff.

Post your dick on her eyelids?

fem Op I would tounge punch your fart-box

It's alright if you share pics you had taken a different day now that timestamp has been provided. I'd like to see more of her ass, maybe with a finger inside it?

OP I want to see her butthole

let's see her SUCK IT

FemOP, too much work. Penis must rest, dick pics are for later/when thist post gets more traffic.

But also, dropping another pic of my right half

Cute tits

let's see her shit slicer

Flaccid is fine I just wanted to see at least one eh with penis on it.

FemOP here, and as this post gets more traffic we could potentially do something like that.

It's pretty hot that y'all are willing to do this.

>755655822
FemOP here, thanks ;D

Glad to hear that, unfortunately there's not much traffic in Sup Forums right now. FemOP could I update my request so that it's your own finger? That would make it much hotter

FemOP here. Might show if his post gets more traffic.

>dropping pics
>AMA
>simple request
>"too much work"

Just exactly what kind of attention whores are you?

Isabell, does it make you wet getting ready to show your pussy to anons while they jerk their cocks?

any shots of spread pussy? as wet as possible

This

MaleOP here. sure thing. gonna roll a spliff so dumping final pic here for like 5 minutes. Will see how thread is doing by then.

Just my thoughts. FemOP, can you confirm MaleOP was more nervous than you first time you did anal together? I've got a hunch

Alright then, we'll wait

Post the damn turd cutter.

any full frontal nude, fresh or not please ?

Locked_up1313
Kik this guy he's locked in chastity device with no way out
Help tease him UNMERCIFULLY
He goes crazy seeing bubble butts while locked up
Enjoy

Definitely not the guy himself :^)