Hating Protestantism

>Hating Protestantism

Lol you Catholic faggots. Protestantism is built on an individualist ethos. Rather than the Pope telling you how to practise YOUR religion, Protestantism is all about YOU talking to God, not some old man in Italy. Protestantism is the most redpilled sect in any religion, and rejects fairytale nonsense like being spiritual succesors to the apostles. Protestants were the cool punk rockers of the 16th century, whilst Catholics were stupid long haired hippies who were into shitty bloated prog rock.

Also most atrocities committed by Christians that liberals like to point out? Yep, done by Catholics.

Have fun with your shitty personality cult. Maybe one day he'll say the sky

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=AZQxH_8raCI
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/03/17/im-a-presbyterian-minister-who-doesnt-believe-in-god-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe one day he'll say the sky isn't blue, so you can all believe him.

Mate don't bother trying to change a taig's mind. The most you'll do is get them wound up and they'll go on a tangent about "muh Bloody Sunday". Just leave them be in their cellars

>ITT: 1970

Yawn.

Tbh after Pope Cuck IV I became a deist and feel a lot less guilt suddenly

Not just taigs, but every follower of their ancient desert cult. They will happily accept an eternal virgin telling them how to have sex.

Literally this

Fuck Catholicsm

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/catholic_heresies-a_list.htm

Whatever man, at least you are not an atheist

>tomorrow this nigger will be posting crusader images on a deus vult thread

the fucking irony

>jesus is savior

holy shit jimbo that site is run by a literal diagnosed schizophrenic

look at the pages where it claims rock figures like frank zappa are agents of satan

Funnily enough, it's really only Americans that do that, even though they're not European.

Actually, it's a satirical website, like Christwire.

>Sup Forums in charge of not having autism and being able to distinguish self aware irony from a serious tone

Le worshiping Mary maymay. Why don't you go pray to the Bible? At least then you would be reading something.

>stop worshipping false idols they say before they go worshipping the bible

>Year of Our Lord 2016
>heresy

>muh heritage

England.. Always so far behind

>Have fun with your shitty personality cult

Hear, Hear! God Save the Queen! King Billy's on the wall! You really told them brother!

Don't you ever talk that way about William again boy

>Protestantism is built on an individualist ethos.
No sense of community or tradition.
>Protestants were the cool punk rockers of the 16th century
A rebellious child who lacks the wisdom that maturity brings

I pity you, protestants, I really do. It's never late to repent and come back to church. You know, the real one.

King Billy was a gay lmao

The Orange Order has pedophiles and supports loyalist terrorism. No different from republicans.

Can the both of you piss off from NI or at the very least, kill each other so we non-retards can live without you retards shitting up the place?

Lastly, that picture looks awful. Exercise for f sake, obesity is on the rise and this is the best you can do? Holy shit, do you even fucking lift weights?

>built on an individualist ethos

That's why it fails. Individualism is modern cancer.

I'd totally join the Orange Lodge because of their Royal Arch stuff, but my wife is Catholic, so there might be issues.

fucking protestants.

LOL, a book none of the apostles read is somehow the only way to salvation.

>he isnt an Arminian
best of both worlds nigga

a book compiled in the 400s by the catholic church for the catholic church somehow teaches you that the catholic church is wrong, note nothing good has come from Protestantism.

I have a real disdain for protestantism, it only served to divide Europe further. Catholicism is the religion that pushed back the Islamic hordes, Protestantism is the comfy fucks who were hundreds of miles separated from religious conflict.

But at the same time, I cannot support the current Pope in any way.

Now, if you really love God, you'd become a Latter-day Saint.

>The most true church in existence
>pure women
>repentance
>only males can hold positions such as bishop, presidents, etc
>women know their place
>huge emphasis on family
>temples
>doesn't practice priestcraft

thats just the tip of the iceberg, schlomo

>Lol you Catholic faggots. Protestantism is built on an individualist ethos.

Appealing to the group by likable elements besides focusing on what is true.

>Rather than the Pope telling you how to practise YOUR religion, Protestantism is all about YOU talking to God, not some old man in Italy

Appealing to personal benefits rather than what is true.

>Protestantism is the most redpilled sect in any religion, and rejects fairytale nonsense like being spiritual succesors to the apostles.

Literally one comment about it being true.

>Protestants were the cool punk rockers of the 16th century, whilst Catholics were stupid long haired hippies who were into shitty bloated prog rock.

Random shaming, trying to appeal to the 'cool' rather than it being true.

>Also most atrocities committed by Christians that liberals like to point out? Yep, done by Catholics.

Random shaming again, rather than focusing on what is true.

Anybody notice that in the developed world papist majority countries are shitholes, protestant countries are nicer, and the best countries are majority athiest?

>and the best countries are majority athiest?
Such as?

Oh so true

>Also most atrocities committed by Christians that liberals like to point out? Yep, done by Catholics.
Which one(s) ?

>my path to the jew on a stick is better tan yours!

lmao, implying I give a shit you role playing faggot.

t. fellow Irishman :^)

>stupid long haired hippies
Hippie spiritualism was much more comparable to to the individualist rebirth of the Protestant Reformation than it was too the Catholic Church.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZQxH_8raCI

A church derived from the teachings of an incestuous child molester, which spawned a desert shithole full of drug-addicted child molesters, which clips 10% of each cultist's wages.

Go smoke some Oxycontin and finger your aunties arsehole.

such a shit hole france and half of Germany/Austria is.

kek

Ethnicity is more of a factor for bad and good states.

Then why is southern Catholic Germany best Germany?

>The only acceptable source of morals is the scripture
>It's okay to be a sinner as long as you believe in Jesus
>predestination

Protestantism is literally Islam.

Maybe you should read the Bible?

Predestination isn't a thing in most protestant branches.

Kinda sorta pretty much this.

"individualist ethos" pretty much means that scumbags can interpret God to suit their own sinful nature, just like women who can render the most horrendous damage imaginable and find a way to rationalize it no matter how bad.

Hey protestants, don't you have some babies to abort or fools to cheat or innocents to run over with your 4000lb SUV's because you're in a big hurry?

Protestantism destroyed the greatest unifying factor white Europeans had and for what? Today's faggot and woman priests? Empty church halls being converted into mosques?
Protestantism was a mistake.
Oh and, if you're one of those northern Ireland retards, off yourself please. You're nothing but a costly embarrassment to the rest of us. You were a mistake too.
We'd happily swap you for some Irish lads if we could. At least they're funny.

The dark pope, a jesuit.
Jesuit is a sect within catholicism that should be eliminated.
They are literally the jews of catholicism.

>the greatest unifying factor white Europeans had

A vampire cult which looted whatever it could lay its hands on. Without Protestantism we would still be living in huts, spending the working day walking behind an ox.

>We'd happily swap you for some Irish lads

Nobody likes Irish people in the UK. You are either a childfucker Papist in Glasgow or a Paki, either way fuck off.

Here we fuckin go

The Orthodox Church welcomes all!

>catholics
>idol worshipping mohammedan foot kissing papists

>protestants
>gay worshipping transgender heathens

friendly reminder orthodoxy is the only way into heaven

Eternal anglos, full time deniers.

t. Georgios Papadopoulous

Orangemen are based as fuck and 100% against degeneracy and in favor of brotherhood.

protestantism is dead. Catholicism is very alive here

>Gays and women in positions of power within the Church
Heresy.

Having said that, I'll give you Presbyterians credit. You're not as cucked as the rest of the Protestants.

>Yep, done by Catholics.

>MFW I remember the victims of the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre, all of whom were put to death by Catholics.

>70,000 dead.

BTFO huns

>Having said that, I'll give you Presbyterians credit. You're not as cucked as the rest of the Protestant

Wut.

>I’m a Presbyterian Minister Who Doesn’t Believe in God

>patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/03/17/im-a-presbyterian-minister-who-doesnt-believe-in-god-2/

>“How can you call yourself a Christian, let alone a minister?!”

>I get asked that question frequently and the questioner is hostile more often than not. Still, I like to answer it if I believe the questioner is sincere.

>Though I self-identify as a Christian and I am an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), I raised eyebrows a few years ago when I posted an article on my website about how my personal beliefs don’t align with those of most Presbyterians.

>For example, I believe that:

>Religion is a human construct.

>The symbols of faith are products of human cultural evolution.

>Jesus may have been an historical figure, but most of what we know about him is in the form of legend.

>God is a symbol of myth-making and not credible as a supernatural being or force.

>The Bible is a human product as opposed to special revelation from a divine being.

>Human consciousness is the result of natural selection, so there’s no afterlife

>In short, I regard the symbols of Christianity from a non-supernatural point of view.

>And yet, even though I hold those beliefs, I am still a proud minister. But I don’t appreciate being told that I’m not truly a Christian.

Wut.

>You're not as cucked as the rest of the Protestants.

Is that a sick joke? I think you must be joking. If you aren't, read that article and rethink your position.

And Catholic nations are the least cucked followed by semi-cucked protestant ones and then we have the oh so progressive atheist nations like Swedenstan.

>implying prog rock isn't better than punk rock
>>>/reddit/

He's clearly a Northern Irish Presbyterian. They don't fuck around here. Whenever anyone is talking about Christianity, they are NEVER talking about Americans. Ever. There is no such thing as an American Christian. You're all a joke.