Just had my first breakup today. It was mutual, we were both unhappy

Just had my first breakup today. It was mutual, we were both unhappy.
Still, I feel like shit

What do I do anons?

Have a hooker suck the sadness out of your dick.

Guaranteed to work?

I am currently going through divorce. Imagine how i must feel. A first break up is nothing kid. You'll get over it.

sucks man. won't be the last. get back on the horse asap

sorry to hear that. is she trying to clean you out?

not much you can do buddy. sucka but its life. Im going through something similar and the sudden quiet is just deafening

enjoy your new freedom.

do the stuff you stopped doing because you had a girlfriend

fuck her sister

Find a new bitch to fuck.
You’ll forget about the other one.

What a loser.

I was gonna sympathize with you, but I hate ppl that have to make everything about themselves.
This kid says this is his first breakup and he feels like shit. All you say is "LULZ that's nothing, imagine my pain" fck you. You are of no help.

We don't have enough to go all that. No leases, no house, nothing like that. No kids. We don't own anything major that would need to be split. So no she is not trying to clean me out

nothing. just wait. it goesaway. itss normal

I have to agree here.
It’s like those people who always have to one up you, and make everything about themselves.
So true.
So true.

100%. You'll realise how much your ex sucked at giving head when a true expert gets you off.

glad to hear that. so besides emotionally, it's pretty painless. think about how nasty it could be. married for a long time user?

Call up chad and tell him your ex wants to hook up. Masturbate in the corner and cum in the trashcan as she begs him for a baby, all going on in your bed

ayy lmaoo

this is true

I recently broke up with my side girl. It sucked since I had feelings for her. The best therapy out there is to say out loud: fuck her. I don't need her, I don't want her. It feels good. Scream it, it'll feel better.

We made it 6 years, well 6 years in February. But there was just things about her that after recent bad events, just getting major eye openers on things and realizing that she is not for me. I think I have given her enough time to make the changes in her attitude but this major thing, which was getting fired after Christmas because stupid company, and how she had been, i can't live that life.

To save you a next question, when something bad happens, small or big, she gets very abusive towards me with zero care and it doesn't even have to be anyone's fault for said bad thing.

I'm 22, never been in a relationship.

Is it worth it?

Just don't get married. And you'll be fine

sounds like you're okay with it and really getting yourself out of a bad situation. I'm not OP btw, just a random user. sounds like things are going to be on the up and up user. and I know all too well about what you're describing. dating many a crazy chicks in my day. mind if I ask how old you are?

OP here. I feel bad too because before we broke up i was on the verge of cheating and I didnt simply broke up with her because I felt bad for her (she liked me a lot)

So she found out about some girls i was talking to (i never really did meet any other girl tho) and we broke up on the next day.

27 years old.

I am in shambles about it actually. She is a great girl with the right head on her shoulders but the abuse is just a higher scale negative.

There's not been a day in years where I wake up, say a little prayer "please don't let anything go wrong today" because when it do, I get abused. If something actually does happen, I am legit scared to tell her because I don't know what kind of reactions and words and accusations she will have.

fap

I’m getting a divorce from wife #2, and first breakup was far more innocent in its trauma, at least for me. Relationships just stop being all magic and rainbows after a while.

Masturbate. The answer is always to masturbate.

You said it brother.

This

THIS.

Sure but being in a relationship still goes a step further than just sex, is that worth it? there's nothing like a good nut but you dont need to be in a relationship for that

To best answer your question, I am going to give you my opinion. I don't give advice, just opinion, but I would say if you are feeling alone and feel the need for a partner, i say follow your instincts but don't just settle, don't learn the same lesson I am learning. I say this because every relationship has its bad things but don't settle down and marry because if said problem arises to an extreme beyond your control, you are stuck and gotta get divorced.

Is it worth it? It's worth it if you have the right partner. Still don't think you should pursue marriage though

Alright, I see some meaning with the "feeling alone". Good luck to you.

Thanks. You too bro.

There are good girls out there. Just get to know them through and through.

I hope you find a good partner.

Do what I did. Get a married chick to fuck you. Pic related.

Trust kid this shit will hurt for a bit. And you probably have questions that you want answered (is it me? Is it her? Etc) but believe me. You will never find the answer to those questions. And its gonna bug you. But the best thing you can do is look towards the future. Towards brighter days. Im a strong believer that there's a lesson in everything or a reason to why things happened. And you probably won't find out the reason untill a few years later. Just be strong kid. Pick yourself back up and keep on moving forward. You'll find someone who truly loves you for who you are.