Which American state objectively has the worst drivers?

Which American state objectively has the worst drivers?

tits

boobies

Just these states

Jersey

Women.

Which state has the largest amount of indian/korean/chinese women drivers? There is your answer

Minnesota

There are plenty of asshole drivers in any state but Commiefornia has the most who appear to just have no clue what they're even doing

Missouri

Massachusetts
>Ever been to Boston?

Asian women are the worst. So probably California.

Also, Texas drivers are morons. Houston in particular.

jersey drivers aren't bad, we just know how to exploit the smallest gap between cars cause there's so many of us.

source: lived in jersey my entire life.

those are nice tits tho..

Whatever state I happen to be driving in seems like.

Houston is pretty horrible (i've lived in several major cities) People are aggressive, rude and dont follow traffic laws at all due to a shockingly low level of enforcement.

I live in NJ. WE are actually good drivers believe it or not. Rude assholes as we may be, not letting people go and usually just driving past, but we are pretty safe as a whole.

yummy tasty Khazar Milkers

Took this pic in Houston. People have reason to be confused about driving apparently.

Las Vegas..Nevada

If you get worked into the inside lane of one of those nasty ass rotaries, you better have a full tank of gas.

I moved to NJ years ago. Fuck I hate jersey drivers.

China. Shits crazy how they go.

objectively the worst would be Louisiana, at least in 2012, by the stats the national road safety commission released. I haven't checked since then, and the best was Vermont then.

New Mexico cuz the drunk redskins rolling off the Rez