And 9/11 wasn't an inside job

And 9/11 wasn't an inside job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYnrZvCV-8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/11 blatantly an inside job
acupuncture does work

I'm not gonna get into another 9/11 debate, but acupuncture only works in so far that it seems to produce positive results.
The whole theory behind it involving chakra lines is obvious bunk. THe real mechanism by which acupuncture 'works' is a complete mystery.

9/11 was blatantly an outside job. the planes came from outside the buildings, retard.

organic chicken seems to taste better though. I dont know if its the breed or the organic process, but it just does.

Acupuncture does work, and the Earth is, while not exactly flat, pretty much so. I mean, it has mountains and stuff bit other than that yeah. Also yeah humans are causing warming, mostly because we are the species with the largest amount of average biomass worldwide, but not "global" warming, 'cause as I said the Earth is not a globe.

Hitler did nothing wrong

disc-warming?

not finishing what you started is wrong.

I think that that would be the appropriate name. Slightly misleading I guess since the whole earth isn't being warmed you know. Like in Canada and Sweden it's pretty cold, it's winter there

Since this is Sup Forums I assume you're posting this as bait but, yeah, that's all pretty much 100% true.

We have people using computers to spread the claim that the world is flat. Pick a side, dipshits. The scientific method works or it doesn't

Nice webm but I don't even watch family guy

>We have people using computers to spread the claim that the world is flat. Pick a side, dipshits. The scientific method works or it doesn't

>the claim that the world is flat
>pick a side

How the fuck would you pick a side if it wasn't flat? Globes have no sides

Kek

it works on the CNS you retard

Isn't homeopathy water *with sugar?

The reason organic chickens taste better is the "halo effect".

nah, i think its the breed and what they eat.

Global warming is something naturally occurring.
Though, to see real catastrophic changes, it'll be centuries.
There's great graphs showing what's up, by scientists.
Just saying, obviously I'm saying it's true.

the natural occurrence of climate change doesnt disprove anthropogenic climate change. it's like saying because your left arm does work when doing a pushup your right arm couldnt be doing any work.

But, there's no study but only statistical analysis x, in what we'll do.
Not specific enough.
Do you agree?

no, I couldnt agree this is Sup Forums.

Ants have more biomass than humans dumbass. Were causing global warming because of greenhouse gas emissions.

Yo, did you know that the government is leaving chemtrails to control the weather? If not, you should really learn how to google. My guess is that googling is going to be the next big thing in 2018, so you should get on it now. Anyway, 9/11 was an inside joke and never really happened.

The formula is hidden under the triforce

2 + 2 = phish
youtube.com/watch?v=iYnrZvCV-8Y

Gawd, I hate hippies.

god doesnt hate, god loves everyone.

Isn't it mesmerizing?

this?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Ants are loads of species. Humans is one specie.

Fuck off Kyle

I blew a load on an ant hill. nothing happened, but it was still funny.

This. If you think what an animal eats doesn't effect the taste of the meat then you're an idiot.

nah, they taste better because the stressful lives non-organic chickens live puts bad hormones into the meat. the food does play a role but it's mainly the cage.

fuck off erik

organic doesnt mean humanely raised though. it just means no synthetic shit is used in the production of the food. youre thinking of free range chickens, which might or might not be organic, which might or might not be free range.

10/10