Is he the real mastermind behind James Rolfes career?

Is he the real mastermind behind James Rolfes career?

Not really. He's pretty much just taking advantage of the popularity of the cinemassacre name/channel to make his own videos.

hes the one who told james what to do but was too shy to act with him till james forced him

BIG

He was the mastermind of stuffing a sock down his pants leg.

MINEY

Mike and Bootsy > James and Mike

He's a great idea man, I'll leave it at that. It's interesting to watch some of his live streams of tough games for like 15 minutes, but other than that he doesn't really make worthwhile content. He's minimally in the background of AVGN, Board James, etc. but it isn't enough to justify him being the reason it's good.

Every time they're on camera together he seems more knowledgeable than James.

Yes.

If there was no mike avgn would not exist.

Sure, the first few episodes might still exist somewhere, but james is a tard when it comes to technology. He wouldve never uploaded the episodes to youtube and never continued the character.

Mike pushed him to continue and uploaded the first vids to youtube. Hell, i doubt james even knows the channel password.

I love how Sup Forums keeps trying to put drama around one of the least drama-ridden big youtube channels

Just enjoy their videos you shit cunts.

Comfiest videos are the minidocs, prove me wrong

Sure, he posts his dick on twitter

>tfw I was there when it actually happened
>nobody believes me

Why is that not in a spoiler?

that Elmo video he did was fucking cancer

Daily reminder Mike is an autistic faggot that insults his fanbase and bans anyone criticizing him, and now that people are used to seeing his monkey face in every video he's milking the channel for all it's worth.

I hate cocks that don't have pronounced large head.

He's good behind the scenes but he's miserable in front of the camera

I was there too. It was so bizarre.

Ehhh...
The "pop" you feel when deep throating a big cock with a large head is always disconcerting to me, so im okay with streamlined ones.