>2018
>Not having a foot fetish
Explain yourself

bump

I have a tickle torture and bondage fetish, which means feet are kinda associated. Does that count?

There isn’t much better than a set of sexy toes edging cum out of you.

It's all about women shitting in diapers these days, you fucking degenerate.

Feet are leg hands and you can't tell sex by looking at someones hands so when you think about it it could be gay

yes it does, I had sex with this girl once, she admit she is in to bdsm/bondage, I admited my foot fetish and I tied her up and start slapeing her breast/ass/feet etc, and I took my dick betwin her feet and tickeled and spanked her til I cumed all over her feet becuse her wingels her feet wen I tickeled her, bdsm/bondage and foot fetish comes hand in hand

That's hot. Me personally I'm not into footjobs, but I understand the appeal

yeah, thx, im not in too be a dominant ither, but I guess you have too give to get, the girl invited my to a second round for this, any tips to get a girl that are in too bdsm off

Get her a solid pedi an then toe stroke her until you bust, feels amazing user. Recommend white pedi

Wife's dirty feet. Not sure if gross or nice.

nice, how about the tops?

Well:
1. Feet are a semi-private area, very reserved. You are allowed to touch a girl feet only if you have intimacy eith her.

2. A REAL 10/10 feet with the right texture, collor and curves are rare and precious genetic. You can make up the face, plastuc surgery in the body, dentistry in teeths, make the hair, but in feet matter, the girl us blessed with great feets or not

Don't have a lot like that.

nice, she give footjobs?

I'm not really a foot guy, so never asked. I'm sure she would though. Just thought I'd contribute...

Feet are fucking nasty.

More