So Sup Forums, best way to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

so Sup Forums, best way to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

Go hang out at a cliff and slip

chill in front of a traintrack with headphones in

>face away from the train

go the ghetto wear "I Hate Niggers" shirt

go rock climbing with flip-flops and no ropes

Eat a pigeon sandwich

Autoerotic asphyxia

Fall on a chainsaw

>be gay
>no protection
>get AIDS
>die

Shouldn't be much of a stretch for you OP

Write a suicide letter and state that it was an accident.

You hoping for a life insurance pay out?

>Catalog
This is my idea! Was thinking about getting on a ladder to trim a tree branch and then accidentally bring the chainsaw to my neck, like a kickback would do. Of course I'd fall of the ladder as well. I guessing bleed out right there on the ground. Be outdoors so no mess for others to clean up.

semi-cooked chicken.

nice trips. Fall into a puddle face first.

Why does it have to look like an accident? Who fucking cares what it looks like, as long as you are kill?

get

>Why does it have to look like an accident?

True, dat. The cool thing about being dead is that you don't give a shit

life insurance doesn't pay out for suicide.

This is the best one.

Nice dubs Op
Me and a mate had a good laugh for 5 because of this post

Yes. If you're worried about what happens after you're gone, then you're not ready to kill yourself.

Fucking brilliant

shoot at cops with a water pistol while being black

i am smarter than the average bear. i guess more depressed than average as well. :)

At least tell us your name so we can mourn you

Why not try to juggle chainsaws and entertain an audience at least?

"accidently" use eggbeater instead of dildo to pound your own asshole

jakepaulreactionface.jpg

Not true everywhere I guess.

Send Logan Paul to record you

Don’t do it, i’ve Tried to slit my neck with a knife you’ll half arse it out of fear, just go out quick and painless, let go of wanting it to look like an accident you won’t be around

Drive car into tree

Damn, beat me to it.
But then I thought, murder ain't no accident.

yeah i've wondering about the fear factor hindering me too. but it does need to look like an accident both so my children won't know. and i think my insurance policies will pay off either way but i'd like to avoid the questions and possibility payment denial. the whole point of doing it is so my kids can get the life insurance payouts.

Indoor or outdoor there will always be people cleaning your fucked up corpse. Just because they won't be family doesn't mean they have to deal with your shit.

thought of that too. i think doing a water fast diet for 3 or 4 days prior will take care of most of that issue.

try stealing some copper from a live transformer. meth heads suicide this way all the time.

touch eletric cables outside or third rail in metro. You will be instantly dead and people die like this accidentally all the time. Just make you sure if you an hero in metro, there will be cameras everywhere so at least pretend you accidentally fell on the rails.

This except do it off a building into a street, not a stool.

kek

HAH!

Dunno if that's what you're talking about, but I'ven seen that webm of the nigger fried alive. Not really appealing.