nice

no but you are

based

Great thread

Seola

What did sana mean by this

seems to be mentally demanded

she just did in their new song

why is sungso wearing a necklace with some raghead symbol?

just saw this. you too sunnybro

>not a turtle thread
absolutely based

>a basic rap using basic japanese

I don't know but you should put that messy phone in order

woah

he said that to me, not you so you can't say you too

only if it's taeyeon

from the islam symbol, wjsn supports islam

youtube.com/watch?v=vRghbYomHz8 when cub and suga produces

stop lying

how would a turtle be related to kpop

more like Whoa!La

woah the rappers from that new JYP group are pretty fire
youtube.com/watch?v=0655I3lKmJU

hopefully OMT converts the japanese to thicc lovers

so close i can feel it

I think this is my favourite picture

i know they are but Sup Forums is way too hostile and they should know better by now. at this point it's like they want to get bullied. plus taking a pic with your bf 1 year into your career is unprecedented in kpop so i can't really blame the bullies either.

kill yourself

>that filename
>that filter
is he back? are you back? is this the OG emocubster?

she didn't

handsome and i'm not gay

im sorry sana fans for what i did yesterday

i took it too far

does your group have a gay otp? ok that's cute but does it have a published chinese novel and a korean comic made for it?
wenrenedy.wixsite.com/anthology

That hairstyle cannot return fast enough.

woah!
gonna blast to this

emocubster killed himself

word

twice is just code for uggo

>anons shouldn't be allowed to post their favourite idol because of one pic that shitposters make fanfics about

what did you mean by this

Jihyo is just a code word for precious beyond belief

longcub's really cute
oh...

nah i'm not him

word

word

Yujin getting really close to CLC Leader...

*soob soob*

TT

I was thinking more of mediumcub but long hair suits her very nice as well.

happy lua day

how to join the cubuggo cub?

*seol seol*

>plus taking a pic with your bf 1 year into your career is unprecedented in kpop
guaranteed lots of idols do the same, she just had hers leaked. the vast majority of private pictures don't get leaked though

what the more austistic posters here need to realize is that adults aren't celibate by choice, unless they're monks or nuns. the only "pure" waifus are the maknaes and uggos who haven't had the opportunity yet

:O

sua is a fricking goddess

we like to call it classic cub

this, i'm gonna post who i want and if some obsessed loser spams his stale memes then thats his own issue

>the last couple hours of kpg are just people talking about their waifu getting the D

if you picked good waifus this discussion would never happen

??

how close are we talking?

There is no saving YooA now, is there?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=170&v=9C5ktR_KY58

what did she do this time

The worst is "I swear you waifu does it too! She does! I don't have pictures nor any proof but she is as impure as mine!"

that was cute though

>missed the eunjin vlive
good job idiots

user do you have a similar pic of that?

sure you begin workplace dating one year in wherever you work at without any worries about code of conduct or backlash from your boss, coworkers or the community. it's the norm, right? nobody is busy enough in their first year in the business to not start fucking around :)

>pure waifus
who are some pure gaypops

no one cares you fag

pcy

yasssss

not what i said. they shouldn't complain about the bullying or shitposting. also idk why, but hime posters were always a bit emo and stingy, i remember they used to sperg out whenever someone called her heechul or manface kek. shitposters have a tendency to latch onto vulnerabilities. some people here were very upset and they kept feeding the trolls and now it will always be like this. the choa guy proved that all it takes to ruin something is enough autism.
>fanfics
come on now

word, and yeah i meant having it leaked as a rookie is unprecedented. tons of idols reveal that they were dating later in their career when nobody cares anymore.
at the end of the you can't really expect a community that is built around worshipping virginal young girls to be mature about dating. plus the industry panders to autists very heavily and makes idols do all kinds of gf-experience type of stuff.

LOL

me as the white guy in front of her

this is straight man hour, the gays wake up and log on later

>ywn have soy sauce crab with your ugly bunny

*clubs your path*

you're either memeing or retarded. yes people have time to date when they've just gotten a job, maybe not at the sweatshop you work at though. and idols don't really have a choice but to date other idols. teenagers are all horny as fuck and they all trained together and were the only people of the opposite sex they were exposed to. do the math sherlock

I love her crazy eyes.

ROAstie

lol

is your waifu pure if she didn't wear a hanbok for chuseok?

clubqt

dara got shit for wearing a variant of hanbok that belonged to some historical succubus

?
What do you mean?