Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9hApy6N9VE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I'm a man ffs.

Don't need one. I am no fag

I own several

Guns are racist evil tools used by POS Americunts. I'm European and am more enlightened than that. Germany is a melting pot for all people.

because of the existence of niggers...

I own a bunch

French guy here. They are too dangerous and should be forbidden. The government usually knows what's best for us. We should leave it at that and not think of such things.

>german lecturing people about racism and evil
lol the irony

Shitty British gun laws. That being said i own two legal shotguns.

You Americans disgust me. I would be too terrified to leave my bed if that were in my house.

i have plenty

I have a safe of them

bc my dick is long enough, so I don't need to compensate

Are you scared it would fly out of the safe and pop you? The fuck would a gun do on its own cuck?

>the government usually knows whats best
The last time your government thought they knew what was best the Germans assfucked you and we had to bust your ass out.

I don't know, but the thought of what it could do is horrifying. There is a reason we ban those in Britain.

I would kill myself if I ever even saw someone with a gun in person. It is morally reprehensible.

This.

>Also not a faggot conservative afraid of its own shadow.

>Implying the Germans didn't know best

That was a result of xenophobia and anti-Semitism, both of which are rightfully illegal here now. It had nothing to do with government.

Because I'm not a frightened little rabbit

that's not a shadow, it's a nigger

>That was a result of xenophobia and anti-Semitism

Maybe you should kill yourself, speed natural selection up a bit

You mean old germany, new one is just a bunch of faggots and massive cucks.

What does hee mean by this?
>walking home when 4 basketball Americans demand money
>let out an innocuous sigh
>pull out your dick
>it's not even Wednesday penis inspection day yet
>the gentlemen take out a tape measure and fully record your length and width
>they immediately begin to apologize that because your dick is over 5.25in, they will be leaving you to your business

That was a result of your government being a gang of pansies and not fighting the Germans properly, if we knew what you would become we would have left you to the Krauts.

kek

>if we knew what you would become we would have left you to the Krauts

Yes we made mistakes in the past, but we have atoned for them. I fully hate my white skin, and will soon marry an Ethiopian woman who desperately needs permanent status in Germany. We Germans are now here to serve all of those we have oppressed. We are much better than you ignorant Americans with your ignorant guns.

And????? What is wrong with this image? Diversity is what makes France strong. It is what makes us French.

Felon.

in 20 years you will be begging us to save you with our ignorant guns, and we will laugh and look the other way.

Because I'm a britfag and all forms of self defence are illegal in this shithole

This, this is also true. The right is more fearful than most any political affiliate I've conversed with. They fear death so much, they need assurance that an afterlife exists. But they don't, in any way, actually follow the religion they're so "devoted" to. In fact, most Republican senators would go to hell for their sins if there was one. Hypocritical and fearful the right is.

Not that the left is any better, but we're talking about righties and their diety.

i'm broke at the moment, if i had spending money then ya would buy a couple

The Nazis were right, im not even bout to deny that

>diversity makes us french
Diversity is rotting your fucking country

Typical American moron. Our immigrants are more French than us so-called natives. The only history we have is colonialism and xenophobia. We so-called natives should not even have the right to call ourselves French. It should be illegal.

Can't afford it. Paying rent Adobe and like upgrading my computer too much

God maybe we need a second holocaust

i'm not an inbred peasant living in constant fear

I'm too poor

I do.
>Saiga .308 Winchester with AK furniture (yes it is 922r compliant)
>a little .25 semiauto my brother gave me
>NAA .22 supermag
>Glock 27c
>Ruger 10/22
>Ruger mini 14
>S&W .38 snub

>They fear death so much, they need assurance that an afterlife exists.

never thought of it that way. holy shit the right are fucking pussies

>walking home when 4 basketball Americans demand money
>let out an innocuous sigh
>pull out your freedom machine 2nd ammendment dessert eagle with sprinkles and glitter
>be halfway through lifting my side flab of true american McGut
>the gentlemen take out two pieces each and fully deposit their contents in my 3rd chin before I reach mah holster
>????
>profit

here, fixed it for you

He's actually wrong with this diversity thing. France is doing it's best to erase diversity and make one unique people and to have one language, one culture "french". It's even in our Constitution: "France is an indivisible, secular, democratic and social Republic. It ensures equality before the law for all citizens without distinction of origin, race or religion."

You are a fool if you fall for the fat American meme.

Because I have a history of depression and have been suicidal owning a gun would not be good when I have my episodes

2 poor :'(

But pretending turds are chocolate and mixing it in with your dessert doesn't make it ice cream

>m91/30
>radical arms ar
>ruger 10/22
>remington model 11
>mauser
>single shot 22 from my great grandpa

Only been able to buy guns for a year and already have 6

Because my britfag government doesn't want us to be able to overthrow them when they commit their latest act of nationwide destruction.

>91/30

Nuggets are always a fun first gun. Mine is the only one that won't fit in my safe lol

What's so funny is America is being shitskinnified and we have more guns than people.

Yeah that was the first one I picked up because they're just so damn cheap and I don't regret it's a fucking blast to shoot

Why is there a 1$ bill in the photo?

Like... you went out of your way to get a 1$ bill and add it to this photo?

That is the gayest shit ever.

"Look at my Smith & Wesson, I'm so cool, I even have a WHOLE DOLLAR, you ain't rich as me."

Convert it. That's what I'm going to do when I buy a moist nugget.

I think the dollar and change are there for scale.

kek

LMAO

It's how much a cartridge costs

There's no need to own a gun in a good neighborhood, nigs stay off my property

It would be dumb to convert literally the longest nugget.

I have an M44 beater if I wanted to do that

I've been thinking about going through the paperwork and making mine an SBR and maybe slap a suppressor on it but it's just a lot of fucking work in my state

I hope you are trolling you sick cunt

Pink magpul

>noice

I'd love to do this also.

BECAUSE......youtube.com/watch?v=v9hApy6N9VE

If you're going through the pain in the ass to get a stamp, get and suppress something that will actually make a difference.

Oh but I do ... and it has 15+1 of nig-no-mo loaded.

That is a fucking monstrosity

Like my AR? I'm not super knowledgeable on suppressors or what they're good on

I'm not a pants-wetting little girl who needs a gun to compensate for my lack masculine power.

But for you it fine. No one will make fun of you. Mostly because you have no friends, you sad creep.

Like the bride of Frankenstein.

I own a Ruger .357.

Nah, get a 300 Blackout

The faster a bullet, the more useless a suppressor is

8/8 bait m8

Idk never thought of having one I guess. Also what gun is that op?

Hard to get

So would it be good on something like a 308? I've been looking at battle rifles and thinking about springing on a scar h or FAL of some sort

I own a Remington 870. Pic related. I live in a city where a bunch of dirty niggers always try to break and enter, so having it near my bed helps me sleep in comfort. I would fucking love to kill a stupid nigger who's dumb enough to think he can steal from me.
But also I'm Texan, most of us have guns anyways.

Because guns cost money I don't have to throw away on shit I wouldn't use that much. If I had enough money to buy a gun, I'd probably buy shit to upgrade my computer some more.

No, still supersonic

The .300 blackout is made to be suppressed because you can swap ammo to a much larger chunk of lead, making it subsonic

I'd buy a gun the second it was legal here (Germany).

Get yourself a Saiga .308 Winchester and convert it to AK furniture. Comes out of the same factory that the russian military arms its soldiers with. Easy to convert as well but watch out for 922r compliance (though this may be done away with from that one gun act that is in the works)

But if you use 220 grain subsonic rounds, you're neutering the rifle to basically be as powerful as a .45 caliber handgun...which is cool to keep it super quiet for range fun but for self-defense a standard supersonic 5.56 would be better

Shoot me faggot I bet your stupid ass can’t even pull the trigger right.

my penis is big enough

>to basically be as powerful as a .45 caliber handgun

.45 ACP has one of the top three highest one shot stop rates of any handgun cartridge.

5.56 is basically just a .22 ultramag. No matter how fast you make it, it's still a .22 caliber bullet

if you wasted time to make a post in a gun thread about your penis, you have low self-esteem

It says why dont you not why do you

Guns and bullets are expensive, so I figured out a neat trick to save a lot of money while still being well defended

>be me
>6 months ago
>want to buy a gun for home defense, lots of burglaries and such in my neighborhood recently
>need all monies for mortgage, food, electricity, internet bill, etc.
> idea.exe
>downed stop sign near my house, hit by a car and knocked previous week
>city still hasn't replaced it
>take wrench and go salvage stop sign in middle of night
>bring sign home, leave post by side of street
>drill holes in sign
>attach old belt and cabinet handle
>I now have a fucking shield that says "STOP"
>butwhataboutweapon.mp4
>broken broom in closet
>saw off handle, sharpen one end with knife
>I now have a fucking 4 1/2 foot long spear and a shield
>realize I don't actually need a gun because I can just fucking impale robbers with my spear
>realize guns are just really fun to shoot, regardless of practicality
>I still want a gun
>kek

Are you trying to argue that a .45 round is more powerful or deadly than a 5.56 rifle round? Because...that's just wrong. 64 grain and 75 grain softpoints/OTM rounds are much more effective than any .45 ACP.

Wish i could find ammo for my smith and wesson 32 revolver

Guys I'm 19, almost 20, Texan, I want to get a handgun, leaning towards a Wilson 1911 tactical
But I'm not necessarily certain on the gun laws and how I can obtain a handgun. What are some work around?
Can someone 21 buy the handgun and gift it to me? And if so, am I able to drive with it in my car or how do I transport it? When am I able to carry it?

Its not like you treat a knife like that.

until you get shot, then you are a dead man.