What is the best way to lose 50 lbs in a “good” amount of time? Give me your best and most extreme options...

What is the best way to lose 50 lbs in a “good” amount of time? Give me your best and most extreme options. This is not about toning or muscle, JUST fat.
Don’t send me to those fags at /fit/

amputate something

Starvation.

change your diet to something more healthy for the remainder of your life

simplest thing you can do is no longer drink sugary drinks

pretty much this.

adding that, keep hydration and salts up. so Don't eat any carbs + get enough water and vitamins and minerals.

Besides, doubt this will work longterm if you just take up binging on McFoods afterwards.

Smoke a shit load of meth.

THIS!

Some Scottish faggot lost like 200 lbs by only eating a bit yeast and vitamins for a year.

Long walks, no sugary food or drink, that kind of stuff

Yeah, fasting is a good way to do it. But make sure you take some sort of supplements if you start feeling ill.

1. Keep well hydrated (i.e. ~64 oz of water/day)
2. Cut calories from your diet. Every 3,500 calories you avoid eating (or burn) should equate to ~ 1 lb.
3. Take a Dietary Supplement while you are fasting/cutting calories.
4. Drink caffeine each morning to help boost your energy/metabolism.
5. Reduce sodium intake to 1,500 mg per day.

Gastric bypass surgery. Changes my fucking life. Girls looks at me now and I find the creepy, not the other way around. I have to shut down girls. Nice clothes fit me off the rack. I lost 60 kilos in 1 year. Wouldn't recommend if pussy though. Or if you can't keep yourself from overeating, cause if you overeat you puke. Been a year and I haven't overeaten cause I'm a strong independent woman that needs no man.

>cause I'm a strong independent woman that needs no man.
Lol'd

I would think that if he's fasting he would need to up his sodium, since he would not get any through food.

Very low calorie diets
You'll feel a bit weak and won't be able to do any exercise but I lost an 25 pounds in 5 weeks - I was eating only 800 calories a day.

Search 'Cambridge DIet' - there are other's that are cheaper.

The big challenge is keeping the weight from returning after you stop the diet. That's when you start exercising.

Surely not for just 50 pounds of weigh tloss?

I lost 55 pounds in about 8 months, this is exactly how.
>Calculated my daily calorie expenditure
>Started counting my calories
>Ate at a slight calorie defecit
>Worked out a handful of easy and healthy meals (easy means you'll do it more)
>Cut back on fast food
>Drank less calories like soda or beer

That's it. Found that my diet really didn't change much in the long run, and now it's easy for me to stay this weight. If you want to make it happen faster excercise some. It was surprisingly easy. As a bonus I feel much more in tune with my body now and can easily dial in my diet for muscle gain or weight loss without issue.

Download free app MyFitnessPal. Just use the food diary part. 2 lbs a week easy, i just dropped 40.

cut all of you hail & finger nails.
then do a blood donation
this should be a couple of pounds

for the rest you have to have extreme determination, disciplin and so on

Any tricks to stop the hunger/cravings when doing VLCD?

My willpower is weaker than Somalias economy, so I always end up eating a shitload of crap after a couple of days

I lost around 40 pounds in 2 months doing a "fruits and vegetables" diet. I would eat a fruit for breakfast and vegetables for the rest of the day. It honestly wasn't that hard to do paired with Hydroxycut.

You are what you eat, so you must be a faggot.

Any tricks to stop the hunger/cravings when doing VLCD

I buy boxes of the sugar free Hawaiian Punch packets and cases of water. Some snacks are filling but pretty low cal, like popcorn. Lots of veggies and drink a lot.

meth

If you go with the gastric surgery option you won't feel hunger for some time. For me, it was like a week and a couple of days. Even after that I sometimes force fed myself for the sake of putting something inside of me other than Andy's logs. Apart from joking though, you'll get some bad acid reflexes on the daily, but the doctor will probably prescribe you medicines for that. My mom, who also got the surgery, still takes those meds. She is weak. The prescription was for a month and I was to stop them after. The next week, the acid reflexes were so bad I was almost puking. But since that first week I never got acid reflexes again. The only problem now is that some foods don't sit well with me. I might have turned lactose intolerant after the surgery. I release more gas than a 1800 railroad train and they smell worse than a feminist. Bacon fucks my stomach up now. I eat little to no food. Only some snacks called bake rolls by 7days. Very tasty, highly recommend them.

Best: no sugar/low carb/keto/intermittent fasting + rough calorie counting

Extreme: Drugs, gastric bypass

I had dental work done, could only eat
soup for 2 months, I lost 40 lbs

find out your basil metabolic rate(BMR), take that caloric number from your BMR, eat that many calories a day, go to the gym every day and get on an elliptical or a treadmill that has a heart rate monitor, keep your heart rate between 140-160 bpm, do 20-40 minutes of cardio a day, cut out sugar and starch from your diet and processed foods, cardio will be easy as fuck to start and as you get lighter and more fit it will get harder (140-160 bpm is literally walking slow when your an out of shape fat fuck, but when you are fit you will basically have to sprint for 10 min before you can raise it that high)

keep this up and don't cave and have sugar and you will just keep dropping weight constantly, if you lift weights it will help you retain lean body mass, if you increase your caloric intake above TDEE between 250-500 calories a day and lift you will put on lean body mass if you lift 75% of your 1 rep max at 30-40 repetitions a day for what every body part you want to encourage hypertrophy

TL;DR eat less, move more, stop eating sugar fatty

Thanks, I will try to make some popsicles with sugar free mixing juice.

I will try to keep my calories at 4-500 a day.

extreme low calorie diet

water for breakfast, apple for lunch, can of tuna for dinner

you'll lose that 50 lbs in about a month if you can stick with it

>Don’t send me to those fags at /fit/

so you prefer asking overweight autistic basement dwellers how to loser fat instead of in shape autistic gym dwellers?

STOP DRINKING SUGAR = NOT A FAT FUCK + EAT SLOW