Normie's getting married. Allowed public comments. You know what to do

Normie's getting married. Allowed public comments. You know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

theknot.com/us/hailey-mccusker-and-hunter-flinchbaugh-may-2018/guest-book
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theknot.com/us/hailey-mccusker-and-hunter-flinchbaugh-may-2018/guest-book

fuck you

how did you even come across that?
also not your personal army

>OP got cucked by Hunter confirmed

Someone posted the link to the thread on the website. So game over.

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

the comments got removed

They've deleted everything. Do we abandon ship? Or shitpost harder?

Shitpost

>removed the whole messages page, kek

She's been with him since she was 15.

She's gonna get tired of him and fuck a nog. I give it a year. Max.

That was quick, I guess they're used to this shit

We should try again in a couple of days, see if we can ruin their situation?

>Personal army request
>Denied

implying she isnt already fucking everything that moves
marriage is just license to keep doing it and get payed for it by cuckito

someone find something similar

Theres a tumblr raid apparently?

Link plz

How about you all get a life and leave them alone? :)

Just look in the catalog, you fucking monrgel

Fuck you Hailey and or Hunter, your wedding will be not only logged, but also clogged.

Me too