This is the best noise rock album ever made. Only Albini-fags will disagree. Liar is a respectable choice as well

This is the best noise rock album ever made. Only Albini-fags will disagree. Liar is a respectable choice as well.

But............... who cares?????

Why would Albinifags disagree that an Albini produced album is the best Noise Rock album?

Because they'd hold his personal projects in way higher regard

>listens to Jesus Lizard once

I AM TEH NOISE RAWK EGGZPERT XDDD

My mum says she saw them at Glastonbury in the 90s and the singer came out with just a sock over his penis

Not even the best entry-level noise rock album.

Head is the actual best Jesus Lizard album.

kys

Annoying garbage.

retard

No u

>Listens to Noise Rock once

>after listening to all noise rock has to offer

anyone catching them during the reunion?

She probably saw the red hot chili peppers instead. That's their trademark.

reported for tits

Jesus Lizard is good but it isn't the "goat". Get it? HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagagagahagaggzhzhzhzgdgsgagagagagahagagahHVHHGahshshdhsgeyehehshshdhshsgsbahaGhGGahahahahahahagahagagagagagagagaagahahHHajJHahHshshshsjsudhftiirfjdjsbsshshsjsiaeieiejejehehwjahrhhw

Seriously though Locust Abortion Technician is definitely the best noise rock album of all time

Wire - chairs missing

happy 30th anniversary LAT

My big boy is all grown up :')

that's a cute opinion and everything but there's barely any noise on that frankly it's like listening to baroque pop

I CAN'T SWIM

I CAN SWIM

I remember some french guy getting mad in the youtube comments section of this album. Some bullshit about it not being artistic enough, fucking fags.