White

Keeping it pure

>african-american
No. You are a nigger.

>pure
Pure trash.

idontknowwhatiexpected.jpg

ohooo shit man, look at these quads

Whatever you say man, black, african-american, nigga, nigger, whatever you want to call me

for real tho, we need to talk about these quads

>white
>cuban/colombian

have you ever felt less than others because of your ethnicity? Not kidding, I want to know

my quads

Retard spotted. Since when is "Cuban Colmbian" an ethnicity. Did you know there are a lot of whites in Cuba, as well as blacks or indians.

answer user's question

Would you prefer latina? You're pretty upset about the phrasing huh? sorry your dad beat you a little too much

>Danish/German
>latest ex was anglo saxon English

JESUS CHRIST I GET QUADS LIKE EVERY 4 YEARS CAN SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGE IT

QUADS, FFS

QUADS

Hey man nice quds

Kinda because from high school until now (25) every girl I knew whether hispanic or asian or even black for the most part wanted to date white guys. Really messed with me for a while. I'm from an urban city with tons of black people so even I was surprised. Black guys were not desirable at all, even black women were more desirable. I remember around 8th grade I wished I was black or hispanic or at least light skin because I am dark skinned so not attractive as a black guy and many girls seem to think we all are thugs, but I never was involved in thug activity even though a gang tried to recruit me to smuggle drugs in middle school but I declined. Sucked for so long because even when I tried to date girls online who I met through games or online forums and such they said they liked me as a friend but wouldnt date a black guy. I got lucky with my current girlfriend who is Asian (Japanese) who i met in college. Guess it helped her parents moved here when she was young so she didn't get entirely brainwashed. Feelsgoodman

>Latino
>will be Latina, or white*

*but not white-white.

>accepts his failure
>cries while silently accepts his failure

You already picked one.

difference between white and white white?

white
mexican/latina

gave me my first sexual touch in four years on our second date, been dating 5+ years

oooh really? don't say that, i mean i'm gonna blush, i mean i just posted some random shit and... there they were! what can i say.... quads? yeah i've been waiting for them for like, ever, but did i care? No. Maybe. A little. Maybe a little, but what are quads, huh... What do they mean?

thanks user, good for you!

>says my girlfriends ancestry on fucking Sup Forums
>some virgin corrects me about ethnic groups
>shrugs and continues to look at other boards

check em, and yeah women are honestly more racist than guys are overall in my opinion. every type of women demographic all claw at white men and do anything to get one

by white-white I mean like pale, tall, blonde. Think scandinavian. I prefer the more olive-skinned caucasians, like Italians, Spanish, Turkish, and others from around the Mediterranean who are the same skin tone as me.

> white

nice dubs, my dudes. perhaps one day you'll realize that there's more to life than ethnicities, and also that some user got freaking QUADS in this thread.

just sayin'

turkish are not whites just saying. Where are you from though?

I thought they were still caucasian, you know, because they're not negroids nor mongoloids

brown I'd say. I'm from Spain and they don't look white as southern europeans do

i've seen some hella hot turkish chicks. would totally have banged them all night long, given the opportunity

Turks are Muslims

>Hispanic/white
>Black

what can i say, best blowjobs.

>Spanish conquistador, black slave, Atahualpa
>Charlemagne/St Patrick

French-Irish girls are da bess

so you are a mix of white, black and indian.

muslim is a religion bro.
they've got browner skin, but they can still be hella hot.
from Mexico
agreed.

>Navajo/English/French Canadian/Mexican

>German/Spanish/African

I prefer the term "Corn-American". White and black is correct.

White
Mixed race white/black