THE RAID HAS BEGUN!

THE RAID HAS BEGUN!
SPAM THEM WITH YOUR MOST OFFENSIVE IMAGES!

NOOO

i thought it was at 7pm tomorrow

Not yet dammit

It is

Oioioi, it ain't yet.

This shit has already been done before.

all of my wat? Is this tumblr trying to raid us, or some newfriends trying to organise a raid on tumblr?

We changed it

??? when

i can't wait and see them fight back. Sup Forums beats all who stands in it way

right now, we need full Sup Forumstard reinforcement. get out there on the battle field and chop some SJW faggot ass

where is this battlefield?

we're doing this tomorrow, this is blatant fucking newfagg not knowing how fucking raiding works.

Shit tier raid

Can't even stick to plans

Forgot to actually use the lists

Raids on Sup Forums are pretty pointless
Just a normal day of shit posts tbh

hold up, fill me in. What is going on? I just see some people sperging out here. When are we raiding Tumblr and... details?

Pretty sure it's tumblr trying to raid us or some shit. I mean I literally saw a post with fucking Aquamarine from Steven Universe saying "U mad? U jelly?" The post got deleted trying to reply to it though

Here more details. I think

uh what's happend?

YEZZZZ

Let's bomb the target all day long, HURRAH!!!!

> 96cmXRh
discord link
hurry up and join the fight

I will bring honor the great kekistan, it's only the beggining

You fucking faggot it's supposed to be tomorrow! God I fucking hate some of you can't even fucking stick to shit! Are you trying to make us mad or are you generally actually autistic? Op are you retarded? Fucking kill yourself nigger.

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking spook darkie blacknigger. Who the FUCK asked you to open your goddamn Kool-aid stained shit-colored mouth flaps and vomit your Ebonics-laden opinion like your fucking nigress mother should have vomited you from her cavernous and oft-fucked cunt? Nobody. That's fucking who. Get lynched.

you realize tumblr is a lot more fucked up than Sup Forums... there's actually like ILLEGAL stuff on there if you know what i mean.

Bump

kek

you realize nobody gives a fuck what you think. stupid piece of shit

> 96cmXRh
discord code
we are about to raid tumblr!!

DO NOT RAID NOW RAID TOMORROW AT 7 PM EST REEE

wat's est

> 96cmXRh
discord code for tomorrows raid

Raids are for petulant children. Grow up

Oh shush. Let Sup Forums have their fun, this is what they do instead of having sex.

Sup Forums is synonymous with premature...
>ejaculation
>everything else
>schizophrenia
>autism
>removing cookies from the oven
>...

stay mad kid

>LELELELELE U R SOOOOOOO LE MAD xDDDD LE EPIIIIIICAL TROLOLOLOL MAY MAYS xDD

u mad bro?

Typical shit posts. Go raid the lgbt channel they get all faggoty mad ya nigger.