Films a dead jap and puts it on yt for his 16 million 12 year old subs to watch

>films a dead jap and puts it on yt for his 16 million 12 year old subs to watch

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is common sense

Wheres the vid

m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

thanks and checked

>jewish
No

nice trips

Thanks the link, user. I’ll also add that the “real shit” where he actually sees the dead body in the Suicide Forest takes place at around 06:15 in the video’s timeline. So others don’t have to sit through this guy talking. He’s not funny.

maybe he's the OP of every rekt thread

You mean a retarded white guy? Yeah he's your kind

Here
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>Double dubs and a classic rickroll
nice

It's all for shock value to get more views and more fame. And ultimately more money. He doesn't care.

He barely showed much of it, and it's not like he was standing beside the body dancing. He should of just not shown it, but talked about it at the end of his video or what not.

It's called the Suicide Forest for a reason, we all know he went there to see if they could find a dead body. People need to relax. He didn't desecrate, or touch, or even came within 50 feet of it. He blurred it out, he did pretty much what any NORMAL person would do when they see a dead body.

The guy should of committed suicide in his own home like a normie.....

>55
>66
>33
>22

>double

He is a normie, he will never be a \b\tard

holy fuck
am I autistic?

Link is good

Never liked him, But this is pretty funny

nukes japan kills millions is a hero

>does one edgy thing
>didnt intend edge
>apologized and took it down
>literally just did it bc retard
Nope, not /ourguy/

Never cared about him, still don't. All that irritates me here is how many people fail to realize the video and their reactions are fake as fuck.

Jake is so savage.

Dudes standing there in his $5000 Gucci jacket and Gucci rings talking about suicide and depression

Its obviously fake

No, they chilled right beside it and filmed very close to it

Anyone got the pic or video?

>dem numbers
>that vid
nice

double double dubs, more like

I dont see the problem. Maybe we should be more worried about why a suicide forest exists as opposed to some faggot filming it for profit. Wtf do i know though.

From what i hear, he is the cancer of youtube.
For some reason even entering his name in a video you makeing is guranteed to get you like 100k views. And no body knows why. Maybe its all fake. He sure as hell hasnt done anything, exept for being a cancer

Don't you think its more likely they staged it? "Let's go to suicide forest and film. What if we don't see anything? That'd be boring. I know, we should stage finding a body and get millions of views!"
The reason this blew up is cause most of his audience is kids that are too naive to even consider its fake.

Thanks for the link

>squeaky toy sound
Got me good

he is sooo dreamy!

based user

yes

japs should have went back to their old ways and gouged out his eyes, ripped his teeth and fingersnails off, burned him, and stabbed him with bayonettes

Def not. He's a jew.

>100 feet from the parking lot
lol

honestly though, how do these people hang themselves alone in a forest??? it seems impossible pragmatically

how do you know he didn't kill the jap? and then just.... "stumble upon him"

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
What a fuck. Can't believe he just kept filming. This is a great example of some one who has been privileged his whole fucking life and never had any hardships.

True

"I wanted a double double, but I got the double double double double"