If you don't breed and make kids, you're a failure

If you don't breed and make kids, you're a failure

Pic related, it's me

Are you sure there yours?

Oldest isn't

we know

sorry your younger brother that died before he could make kids was failure, no need to get defensive.

come to Sup Forums and leave this shithole bro

>having kids
>gloating on Sup Forums about having kids

Boy something sure aint right with you...

Fuck you and your ugly kids op

You ain't smiling now imperial

This is one of the creepiest, most unsettling pics I’ve ever seen. The man, woman, and oldest child look like evil incarnate while the younger two will become the saviors of the world duke nuke’em style against the demonic hoards summoned by the other three.

Enjoy your Downsie dependents.

You're either a nigger or a jew...

meaning of life: survive and continue your species (reproduce)

Ha! Jokes on you! I'm a failure regardless of whether I procreate or not!

Sucks to have you as a father. If only your kids knew you posted a pic of them on a board with threads of cocks and traps fucking each other along side your post. #1 DAD 4EVER

that image translates to "what is in tarnation"

and how did that happen? u get cucked or her first before ur marriage?

Thing at the bottom looks like admiral snackbar outta fucking star wars.

>white

k amerimutt

dad is a depressed post malone

mom and oldest kid are serial killers

second youngest looks like a little shit who bites and hits his friends cause he thinks it's funny

the baby has legitimate downs or is an ape

Fuck what an ugly fam

Lmfao nice one nurse

face book image it isn't you stupid cunt

NYPA, sage, etc. Go to bed.

PASTA IS READY

I have more sex that you, ya dumb butthead

shit just got real

you should abort the youngest mongo looking kid

at least blast it with piss

That kid looks like a retarded Tom Hanks.

You look like a one dollar item post Malone

My shitty genes die with me.

its from face book and its not you

>has kids
>is tired of them
>try to justify himself by saying people that have kids are losers

Awww missed Let's See who dis nigga was

i have a 2 year old nephew.
no thank you. i will rather be his awesome uncle.

With three screaming, shitting fuck-trophies running around and all the stress, time-eating, and fatigue that entails? I fucking doubt it. My wife, disposible income and vasectomy scar are laughing at you. I'll think of you when I fuck her today, though.

BTW, that's one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen. Sorry about your wife's blown-out cunt, stretchmark-ridden gut, fried-eggs-hanging-on-a-nail tits, and your poor life choices, bro.

Good job. Put a shirt on cave-dad.

Have you fucking meet some of these assholes out on the street? The majority of them don’t need to breed! Most should be fucking spayed or neutered!!!

>Depressed Post Malone
Kek.

Why not both?

You and your kids look fucking -hideous-. Enjoy knowing that you brought them into this world to be relentlessly mocked and bullied into suicide.

More looks like inbreeding

>Looks outside at all the moronic children

I would argue your the problem.

Stop making ugly children for fucks sake this planets full of Mongoloids already

>your

None of us will exist in the end if you're a fucking idiot and breed too much, dumb ass. 1 and done or better yet none.

He’s right

beautiful family A+ keep up the good work.

you look a leftist who punches his wife/gf, but still managed to get kids

Fucking this, right here.

There are 7.5 billion of us crawling over this rock, all grasping at limited and dwindling resources. Do you look foward to food riots as a daily events? I'll be dead by then, your ugly crotchdroppings will have to live through the hell you are helping to create with your excessive and irresponsible breeding. That ugly baby is going to some wasteland barbarian's breakfast one day.

>mfw

love u post malone

this

Hah! Let's turn that ugly sprog into a D-list meme.

top kek.

your wife is a man lmao

kek'd

problem is only the smart people will do this, leaving the fucktards to spread their stupid genes en masse while the smart genes die out

That would explain why his kids are so fucking ugly: they're butt-babies.

lol good work user

You're right, of course. We have essentially perverted the natural selection process, and no nation has the political will to do anthing about it. If any do, it'll just be another tragedy of the commons as other nations' peoples expand further.

The best thing that could happen to humanity at is point is a plague that kills off a good 80% of us. Preferably before a resource conflict spirals into WWIII.

>mfw smegma spotted before intercourse

>If you don't breed and make kids, you're a failure
that's correct

You can nurture any child of decent genetics and epigenome.
Yours is not automatically the best just because Jim Jong told you they are you nazi christwhore.
Every year past puberty you wait to reproduce environmental pollution accumulates to be passed into your grandchildren as cancer.
We will stop the impact of you cancer worshipping death freaks by adopting the children of teen parents instead of spreading our cancerous methylations and histones into the world we claim to love

This is a remarkable melange of pseudo-scientific jargon, extra-crunchy new-age woo, and religious insanity. Well done!

>implying a female would let me

Let me make it simple.
If we outlawed sex with anybody over the age of 13, cancer would cease to exist in 45 years.