Fluffy thread? I need more of this shits

Fluffy thread? I need more of this shits

bump, long time no seeing these threads.

didnt these die out in like 2016

Yeah, that's why I want more, I can't find good stuff not even on fluffybooru

Take your fucking drawings to the /mlp/ boards.

Do you not understand what fluffies are about, newfag?

It's not allowed and ban bait. They get triggered over this shit.

C'mon, I just have a few pictures

So, is this a drawing thread or a rekt thread?

Go to the /trash/ board. I think they usually have a slow fluffy thread going, among all the other repulsive shit on that board.

It's a fluffy abuse thread, some time has passed since I saw the last thread

I know all about these damn things. I've been trying for so long now to quit this fucking fandom, because of all the stupid shit it spits out.

therideneverends.jpg

I'll keep posting what I have

>I'm new to the internet
:^)

Well, you aren't wrong. But I hate this fandom so much. Sometimes, I feel crushed these things aren't real, because if they were, I'd buy them by the truckloads and torture the holy fuck out of them. But I hate this damn stuff so much, because it takes over my daily thinking, and it bothers me that this is starting to become normal for me to think about these. I hate it, man.

Read post below, fagnut

>hurr i came to a thread about somethibg i dont like now im upset how could this happen i must tell EVERYONE that i dont like it

That's you.

Pretty much. You aren't wrong. But please, for all that is holy, take this to the appropriate boards.

This is the appropriate board retard. mlp isn't for this.

I'll keep going

Dafuq is wrong with you niggers? Ya’ll need Jesus

oh my god I've been looking for this one for days, but my internet wouldn't let me load it Thank you faggot.

I saw it a few days ago censored on Facebook, I binged on fluffybooru to find it

You do realize that this whole fandom was started from that show, right? People hated the show, and created this art fandom as a response to the show.

>Newfag saving the thumbnail
Why exactly should an artform based on the hatred of a show be posted on a board which is full of people who like that show? Are you retarded enough to think that the thread would be banned or die out?

Because it's based in the same universe, and the same concept. It's the same thing when Sup Forums pretty much memed Donald Trump into presidency, yet there are still people here that hate him. If your logic applies, then does that mean that anti-Trump people would be banned? It's food for thought.

Well, time for me to go now. I got to go do stuff that matters, instead of obsessing over creatures that don't exist. Been nice, robots.