Howdy, b

Howdy, b

hello sir

Suh dud?

Show us your cock you dumb fuck

^

Here then, buddy. Enjoy

Jesus

Are you taking breeding bitch applications?

Sure, I'll take one

love your hair and smooth pale body, op

I try by not going outside, thanks

Everything is wrong with this cock.

I'll wear anything from a collar to a cowbell
No condoms
And I won't cry too hard when you want to rush in balls deep. You just have to not pull out every time

Agreed I regret asking to see it now

Just a shit quality picture. I'll show another that isn't extremely blurry and makes it look fucked

post your butt

Please don't, nobody here has acid scarred dick fetish.

Think you're kinda mad that I've got a big dick for one and secondly you are so retarded you cannot grasp the idea of a picture and how it can be blurry

Don't listen to this imbecile.You've got a nice cock.
>would love to suck on it
>more plz

Oh, and I have as many babies as you can put in me.

Here's a hopefully less blurry one for you knobs

Time stamp you dumb whore

Still looks kinda fucked bud maybe with decent lighting?

Heres my kik btw robloxismydreamjob

Im using a phone so its kinda hard to look good going from a 6 inch screen to a computer monitor. Add my kik or some shit and maybe you can see that its just a normal dick

I'm on phone to fam lmao

>Dumb whore
*Dumb breeding cow

I do not have a pen, so I'll post one more pic after this and go back to lurking

Derp

>I do not have a pen
Jesus how poor are you?

wtf fam haha idk. just add my kik it isnt fucked or dont idc fucking weird. Sup Forums making dick look like apparent acid burn :(

Drooling. I want that inside me in -18 degree weather

Nah it's fine the tip looks really fucking weird tho plus I don't use kik

Poor enough that Sup Forums is my only safe kink release.

Where are you located cow? I will breed and milk you.

Bitch you can find a pen outside on the ground.

Upstate NY. It is actually only 12 out, and it is only half the reason why my nipples are hard.

Are you a good nipple sucker? Cause I need one

Kind of want to slam and creampie you

I love sucking on nipples for a long time, but you're across the country so it's not going to happen.

That's the best part about sluts like that. They enjoy it. But be fucking super careful about not knocking them up, especially if you have a steady job.

:'(

Enjoy getting off to the idea though. I know I am

NY? damn girl im not far. you want some seed IRL?

Dear God I just keked

cute

You have no fucking idea.

But I can't do anything until the weekend...and birth control is not really a thing, so I will probably end up a leaking cow.

Lol.

Still yummy op

The real question is am I a guy or a trap? Haha. Split selection here

i want to fill you
discord? how can we contact

First time I've ever done a double-take to look at a cock. Well played.

where upstate girl?

"No frills no thrills miss 6 oclock. Subject to have the itch..."

Lemme see if I can clear up my phone before I collapse for Kik. If not, I'll post in a chub thread this time Thursday, and hopefully we can try for this weekend. You are gonna have to get plan b though...and maybe a cowbell and a dog collar. Fuck, I like the cow idea too much

I am trying to post one more pic, but it is too big :(

20 from toga

Nigga what?

i have plan b already
and no problem with a collar or bell.
im SERIOUS, user
i love fucking slam pigs and im hard as fuck for you right now
i need contact info though

I'm getting extremely jealous here.

Post it nigga.

Ay nice, same here just about. I'm in CP

ill suck your titties dry
and fill you with so much cum

Damn, I need to get a breeding bitch like this.

Shame it is so cold. A Meetup would be fun. And that is before the smut.

>755676633
Trying to crop my last pic for you so it fits, but I can't get it below 2 mb, and my phone keep crashing. I will clear it tomorrow, and get Kik. Lurk this time. Also, I wish abortions were less horrible, cause slut

Don't. Im a slut that is probably going to do something stupid

You do. Just feed a shy girls kinks.

Well don't get killed. Wish you were closer to Oklahoma.

true. might not be on for a few days, but if you can host, I'm game. I you can get kik working, mine is Steviedunder

I do too. Especially since I did not expect this.

Saved for later. Fuck, I'm gonna be a mess tomorrow until I can get to my phone.

Youre flat as fuck.

Quotation marks indicate a quote...

Well get that last pic up so I have something to jerk off to tonight in cold ass Oklahoma.

Not the one I wanted to post, but the other is just getting bigger. Probably a metaphor or something, but I am too horny/tired to care

Sweet dreams Hun. Don't make them as wet as me and stay thirsty

You're killing me. I might need to buy a plane ticket.

Do your tits hang low....

Her tits are like coming home from school and finding out your old man ran over your cat sad

I'm sorry Hun. Never have done this before, ovaires are thinking. Just think about those.girls.from hucows.

Yes

For one, I'm not the one who said that haha and second of all no shit quotation marks mean it's a quote

Holy fuck her fingers are thicker than this guys dick. Disgusting landwhale

can you lactate? If so, I'd love to suck on those udders for hours!

How old are you?

email me some more pics sometime, would like to keep this going moodybadger at gmail

Can you tie them in a bow?

bubba get your weird ass off the b

syracuse? i think i know u tubby tits

Will also be in NY later this month...

No I would be drinking my own supply for you if I could. You still could do that for hours though

Also saved. Maybe I should screw plan b and get an abortion if bad stuff happens

I'll be lurking a bit before bed, but I do have to sleep. Keep the comments dirty though...and if you know a place for sluts in toga, post it.

No, north.

Ask that girl.out thou. Get lucky user

damn that sucks, I think there's a way to make yourself lactate

Moar OP

What is it about chunky white girls that makes them perfect for using strange monster toys to be bred like livestock?

Is it the lips that grip around the knot when it goes balls deep and holds her fast?
Is it how their weight impales them on the flared shaft, letting gravity take them down inch by inch regardless of what they want?
Is it the stretching and bulging as soft egg after soft egg is forced down past their entrance, each expansion and contraction acting as a lewd counter for the their personal records?
Is it the cervix that capitulates when a think sneaking tentacle finds it's weakness and delivers a practice payload to a womb that always thinks its time?

Like I said I'll be in NY. Would love to suck on those tits for hours and fill you fill of cum.

Is it soft latex lips that tease their softer teats into doing what thirsty mother made them to do?
Is it when they wrap their curves in clothes that make them wiggle like a whore should?
Is it when they dabble in dirty talk, only to be as deeply depraved as how deeply they take everything inside them?
Or is it how quickly they move from being collared and cowbelled, then begging to be bred by the real things, to being the moaning mothers of monsters?

Post info

Am erect at idea

What position would you like to be creampied in, breeding slut?

On top, missionary doggy with mirror or via funnel/turkey baster

Right! Yeah, they’re like The Notebook sad.

I'm

You should be made to take load after load when you're ovulating. That womb must feel so empty without hot cum inside it.

Those things are like a little kid with progeria cracking all his ribs trying to catch a Nerf ball. Just sad. Damnit she has gloomy tits!

Is thread dead?

Not her, just a curious user that wants to be you.

How the hell did you pull that off?

Prob

Breeding cow must have crashed wither from tired or smut overload