Quick logdown:

Quick logdown:

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDFCaU8RQVs
logofshit.com/
youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA
clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just shut the fuck up and give sauce on her

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

All of one night on here, and she's already a meme lol

whew lad

I want to eat her dad's ass

They had two webm vids posted on last thread someone plz re-up them! Her in the shower

KEK that's exactly how i picture him

dubs logged now GTFO this thread is for LOGGERS ONLY you lil pedo bitch. I bet you couldn't even tongue half of andy's meatloaf log

Log 4 Dead 2

Sweet girl

There are no steamy logs in that photo. I’m afraid I’ll have to ask you to stay on topic.

need the webms just posted and archive threads on her pls

How’s about a fresh turd straight from Andy’s perfect little butt hole?

???

what was her name again? Katlyn or something?

slidde a knife into you

Dubs logged. Throat clogged.

katelyn

>be me
>single father
>daughter is in elementary school
>Let's call her Jill
>she signs up for the school spelling bee
>spend all week going over flash cards and practicing
>the big day arrives
>she's killing it
>most of the kids who entered are fucking retards
>one kid spells "catch" with a "k"
>I shout "get off the stage faggot"
>dirty looks from all the parents around me
>don't care my daughter's clearly gonna win
>it comes down to the last two kids
>the fat slut judge clears her throat
>"Jill, your word is 'six'"
>she spells it perfectly
>"S-I-X-X. Sixx"
>mfw the judge shakes her head no
>"I'm sorry, that's incorrect"
>other kid spells it with one fucking "x" and the judge grants him the point
>clenching my teeth so tight I break a crown
>literally shit my pants full I'm so angry
>other parents move away from me as it starts to smell like shit
>now the score is tied
>"Jill, your word is 'sliding'"

scott

kek

m oar

slidde a knife into you

Bless you user

I still don’t get this meme.

Logging in

Dubs logged. My throat: clogged.

dubbs logged throat slashed

That’s not how dubs work, newfag.

slidde a knife into your throat

since you're using logspeak ("slidding") i cant tell if you're logless or logged in?

I need help with my mathematics homework, does Andy know anything of Logarithms?

Any Information on Log Transformations?

>Only 14 posters
Give up Andy Sixx, my pee is superior!

get clogged dani your piss is lukewarm
ps hows mehmet?

He's doing good, just fucked a Former BVB Army member at Kumru Mansion!

Who is she?

doubt it
haven't seen much of u lately dani what gives? too busy taking antibiotics for that crusty uti?

Who the hell is this guy I’ve never heard of who thinks that his piss is somehow superior to Andy’s shit!? Tell me. Is piss creamy? Is piss steamy? No. No of course it’s not. What qualities could piss possibly have that outclass Andy’s golden turd? Piss cannot even begin to compare to the clogging powers of logs, so beat it kid. Grow up, and maybe one day you’ll be mature enough to swallow logs with the big boys.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.however If you're autistic enough to keep posting these log threads mr. wheelchair, welfare man i will be happy to copypasta all this sage for you over and over and over and over

Sauce on girl?

Basically, Andy slidd her his largest log yet—that’s pretty much why she’s being mentioned so much recently.

i want her pics

youtube.com/watch?v=BDFCaU8RQVs

Logposters should all be put to death by actually having shit put down their throats

Got pics or webms?

>implying that I couldn’t swallow all that before choking to death
Get real kid. We logposters have been training our bodies and mind for the day when we have the opportunity to swallow a steamy load straight from Andy’s waste hole. His logs could kill a man if they are not prepared for it, and that’s why we have readied ourselves for them. No amount of shit down my throat will choke me to death. Yes that’s right, I’ll swallow it all up and ask for seconds!

where can i read about the story?

How do you pronounce "slidding"?

Is the I pronounced like the word eye, or like the I in bin, where this thread belongs?

You got it right the first time. Slidding as in sl-eye-ding

Can someone please explain what the point of a "log thread" is. Yes, I'm a newfag.

kek adding this to the lognet in the morning

Basically andys logs are so creamy, steamy, dreamy and supremey that everyone wants to have their throst clogged with one, fresh from the tap which is andys asshole. Some may deny it, but we all know the truth

logofshit.com

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls.

It's rumored that two horny little fangirls sucked a big one out of General Andy Sixx's asshole during an after party of the Vans of the Wall Warped Tour. Apparently they had a scat fetish and General Andy Sixx gave into his disturbing coprophilic tendencies. This is just a result of an intelligence leak by the Steamers to have General Andy Sixx ousted from his office of Commander of the BVB Army and Provider of the Log. Possible by Dani Filth out of envy that everyone wants Andy's logs now and not Dani's piss.
Poor Dani :(

logofshit.com/

Plebbit: r/AndysLogs

youtu.be/k-8y3pB0fqA
youtu.be/ybVg02fbAX8
youtu.be/gi-LS_7_vD4
youtu.be/atFaKgBWN4w
youtu.be/T9IRDoe2UzQ
youtu.be/srq8EQavQz8
youtu.be/3_gQtqFPkNw
youtu.be/FxvAQR8sm-Q
youtu.be/aQgGIvbreXM
youtu.be/xBXp2b3YEYU
youtu.be/kk3T29sqiuA
youtu.be/f-G7vXVGOt4
youtu.be/H6_CpwBjl9E
youtu.be/4zVJ55U9RtI
youtu.be/eH0xlZu-qAg
youtu.be/rg0gp8oCfYc
youtu.be/VATvB53L9pw
youtu.be/j68W7y4qvco
youtu.be/ZPFNB2oOM1U
youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo
youtu.be/DXu6Kd8rRTU
youtu.be/UptLe9y4_wg
youtu.be/xUAODdohl-8
youtube.com/watch?v=SFnaZUAXopo
youtube.com/watch?v=227i-_wXep4
youtu.be/EmbUqArXfuA

clyp.it/umfw1hzd
vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs
vocaroo.com/i/s0theChY7198
vocaroo.com/i/s0849TjsO9LY
vocaroo.com/i/s1D51oVpGhPk
vocaroo.com/i/s1kuEmnswVkj
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y4TvM537Rn
vocaroo.com/i/s1X4ZeE2p0BP

LOGGERS GET IN HERE! THEY'RE TAKING THE BAIT MAXIMUM

kek someone drew over it with makeup and didn't even notice it

Oh my god that is so fucking funny

I just want more of the girl in the cheerleading outfit :(

No man you got it all wrong. The idd is pronounced like ‘did’ or ‘rid’.

Not even gonna post my logs in there yet. I wanna wait and see how long it takes for them to realize it before i do

Reminder that antilogposter is a 41+ year old lardass kissless virgin with a self righteous urge to reply to every steamy logpost and has no friends. He reaks of urine and severe butthurt; a truly pathetic individual who thinks he is doing the world a service by telling everyone how awful he thinks logs are. He will die alone in a pile of jizzed in tissue paper and empty Chinese takeout boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his pet rat, who only likes him because he gets to eat the scraps of Chinese food that this slob drops everywhere when eating. Logs slidde down your throat.

More attention than Valpo's had in 20yrs

Congrats on your non meme

If I could suck a log of shit
Straight from Andy's bum
Then I would plant upon my lips, his anus: oh what fun.

That I could do it with my mouth, to huff and suck and choke
All to have that creamy log slidding down my throat

Andy Sixx i beg of you, with your emo and gothicy might
That i may be the lucky one
To slurp your log tonight

Fuckin kek

(panicky, frantic. talking into a phone) Howard! It's Bateman, Pat Bateman. You're my lawyer, so I think you should know I've swallowed a lot of logs! Some steamy creamers in an apartment uptown...some nutty logs, maybe 5 or 10! Ummm...Some log from a girl I met at an NYU party. I left her log in the parking lot behind some old donut shop! My old girlfriend Beverly after she ate Chipotle. Some man, some old FAGGOT with a log!

(nearing tears) I sucked another log with a straw. I had to, it almost got away. There was something else there; I can't remember...maybe a peanut log or something. But, it's logged and clogged too. And, uh, Andy Sixx! I sucked Andy Sixx's log with his ass in my face! His log is dissolving in my stomach as we speak. I don't want to leave anything out, now. I guess I sucked maybe...twenty logs. Maybe forty!

I've got tapes of a lot of it. Some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even...I even ate some of their scat, but it didn't taste like Andy's. And I tried to cook the logs a little. Tonight... (hysterical) I just HAD TO SUCK A LOT OF SHIT LOGS! And I don't think I'm gonna get away with it this time. So...I guess...I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. (laughter) Well...if you get back tomorrow...I'll meet you up at Harry's Bar so...keep your eyes open. Bye.

dude keep making these i lobe the moody andys with text

Please who is this girl and is there more?

Wow. Lazy cunt. Just read our logposts. Someone already mentioned it up top.

Mate I'm frantically reading through so many piles of steaming logs but I don't see any girls sucking shit being mentioned at all? Pls sir help this newlogfag

Dump

someone post the girls pics. i want to masturbate while i look her asshole

Chill out man, there’s a thread dedicated to finding out who she is right here >755685988

Right here