So I'm withdrawing from heroin Sup Forums. AMA. Also, just took 50 mg of ephedrine and 300 mg of caffeine...

So I'm withdrawing from heroin Sup Forums. AMA. Also, just took 50 mg of ephedrine and 300 mg of caffeine. Actually helped and not feeling too horrible.

Get some kratom bro, also if you relapse kys. But ya good luck!

What convinced you to stop?

Kratom is awesome, unfortunately, I'm broke as a joke right now. I had to lend my dad money for like the 9000th time. Tomorrow I'm grabbing some Red Vein Thai tho. Head shop down the street has barrels of it, and they package it themselves.

be strong OP, you can do it!

A great opportunity to fulfill my dream of being a software developer, a DUI, getting H with literal rat poison in it, and generally just sick of being a broke piece of shit. I never stole from anyone I will say., except a few norcos from my mom now and then, and she doesn't really care.

This time I'm following through. No looking back. Thank you!

tought his was a drawthread fuck me

Good luck to you bro, I know you can do it!

Currently sitting on toilet smoking a pónt..... such a pain haveing to get well to go do anything
I really want to stop using but i cant get any time off Work to be sick i have never taken any subs before
Probably just gumna tell my boss i need a few days to get my shit straight and see how it plays out

i nodded off an drove my vehicle into the town river. the water damage to my car was so bad i left the car in the river an now the local kids all swim out to it afterschool an then an play in the car what do i do.

Man it's tough. I was clean for awhile and fucked up this past summer. Ended up getting in deep with pure fentanyl. Subs work great, but they are just a bandaid. Honestly though, they do help make detox easier if you take one or two the first couple days. Kratom really did help me a bunch the first time I was clean though. BTW OP here

Kinda fucked there. Not as bad as my story though. I stayed awake all night on a bender on my birthday, went down to the man, fell asleep behind the wheel pulling out of a gas station and got a DUI. Boy was that a fun day. Now my license is suspended for 2 years. In a cold region. Moped not accessible in the winter my life is going to suck for awhile, but I need to tough it out. One day I'll greentext my life experience.

You're all fucked dude. It's one thing to be addicted to coke or meth.. recovery is very possible and keeping clean.. But heroin? You are fucked for life, you are never going to be well. Be prepared for a shitty life just because you like that nodding off feeling. Shit will only keep getting worse.

dubs have spoke be prepared to die

I know plenty of people who have gotten clean with much worse habits away with you troll

why do morphine addicts always imagine that they are more interesting than they are? and that we need to hear their pathetic stories?

one junky is very much like another, although the exceptions are.. exceptional, but you, sir, are no William Burroughs.

Get it from ezkratom

You're right, I'm Edgar Allen Poe

Worse than heroin
Kek

clean for how long? do you mean those people who post one message to imgur that says "Clean for three days!" and then they mysteriously never post again because they turned blue in someone else's toilet (cf Lou Reed)

Im talking about worse habits than mine cuck

My friend had a heroin addiction and eventually got clean. She’s been sober for 4 years and is planning on going to law school. Not everyone is hopeless. You probably don’t even know anyone who’s done it, you fag.

Worse than heroin
Kek

God your a faggot

With smack you are never clean and never sober. All that happens is you replace it with something else and when life crumbles you revert back to the collapse of veins. Tell me in 10 years she's still clean and I'll buy you a root beer