Did this nigga just threaten nuclear war

Did this nigga just threaten nuclear war...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WELP RIP BILLIONS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION, IT WILL LEAVE JUST LIKE IT CAME, MEANINGLESSLY

I hope so.
Its long past time best korea nukes california

its winwin for both nations

No. We could only dream and wish.

Is this real

he's not a nigger
you on the other hand..

justifying nuclear annihilation bc you voted for him... jesus the denial does not stop

YES...YIKES twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

>justifying nuclear annihilation of cancerfornia
no need

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948359545767841792
his other post is funnier
gonna watch that

He's just saying North Korea would be insane to try to attack the US because we can do so much worse to them than they can to us in the least diplomatic way possible. While Trump is correct, Kim Jong Un probably doesn't care.

poor guy, he's fucking retarded

his button is so big, it takes both of his hands to push it.

Fucking idiot.

Hope so, I got my bottle caps saved.

Plus this world really needs a good famine or any mass genocide for that matter.

I'm ok with the chance i might die, just means i wasn't fit enough to go on.

I mean we tried to burn it down.

Time for Plan B

The reason nobody fucks with North Korea is because everyone is sure they're crazy enough to flip nukes.
If Sadaam had proved he had WMD and sworn he'd use them at first sign of trouble, he'd still be alive.
Lesson learned: do not be reasonable with armed homicidal maniacs. They will hold a pretend court and hang you after they illegally invade your shit.

t. if i get annihilated in the nuclear war it's because im a beta
>k

for fucks sake this child is the leader of the free world. what a fuckin joke humanity has become.

>free world
kek

Is this real? “Mine is bigger and better”? What a stupid cunt.

Does the Donald have a micropenis?

Kim Jong Un is small fries. It's not about him.
It's about the power vacuum that will erupt after his regime falls and South Korea and Burgers rush in to create another cucked US puppet state right on Russia's and China's borders. That's why they're working so hard to cool things down.

/thread

>That's why they're working so hard to cool things down.
remind who you're talking about again?

This

The aftershocks from the geographical power vacuum would erupt into violence by China, and the US backed South Korea. Japan would probably get sucked into the conflict by the hosted US based located there.
North Korea is more or less contained and that’s better for everyone involved.

lol...good 1

Top banter from trump.

Lmao he is so fucking alpha. All world leaders wish they had his balls.

underrated post

No. His ex wife says he has a 9 incher.

North Korea has always acted as a buffer state between the Western and "communist" powers, geographically and strategically. China and Russia would like to keep it that way.

Sure, kid.

No, it's not.

Our window for scouring that wretched fucking nation by conventional means is rapidly closing, if it hasn't already.

North Korea -WILL- fucking collapse at some point.

When they collapse, they -WILL- fire off their nukes at anything they think they can hit before they go down.

By being a bunch of limp-dick faggots, we've fucking ENSURED that nuclear weapons are going to be used in east asia at some point, somehow. We should've genocided their entire fucking nation right after 'Nam.

It's always plan b for me

i dont see china or russia doing that much to prevent it.. if i were them i would take nk's weapons in exchange for protection

what the fuck. press the button. press all the buttons. I wasnt doing anything with the rest of my life anyway.

Best president ever.

He can't get it up now but mid 2018 he's going to school to Virginia tech

retard

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

knew 2018 would be a blast for all of us.

>lowhangingfruit

jesus christ the world is going to end because of this faggots micropenis, isn't it?

There goes 2/3s of your food supply

Elaborate.

y

>North Korea -WILL- fucking collapse at some point.

No, it won't.

Just leave them the fuck alone.

They're just pigments of our inebriation.

Muh buzzfeed

Elaborate.

>Wants the countries biggest source of incume nuked
>Wants the countries biggest source of agriculture nuked
Are you just pretending to be retarded son?

why do you say that? china wont stop shipping it over they'll just different ports.

Or are you retarded and think cali is the "bread basket of America" and not the midwest? you know the midwest were we have to subsidize farmers with tax money so they deliberately don't use some of their fields and overflow the wheat and grain markets

I've never seen a president so brazen and steadfast against the nuclear threats of another country. Seriously, even if you hate the man, he deserves a shit ton of respect for this. It's absolutely incredible. He will go down in history as one of the best.

t. muh Sup Forums
sure kid, nukes are just a fucking joke not like they can end the planet

Maybe because it's not his ass getting blasted? It's easy to play tough when you know your life is not in danger.

OMG just fucking kiss already! this is fucking gay

>Dems never win another election
>hard times result in strong men
>U.S stronger overall, less spics, liberals, soyboys
>less atheist transgender gay hippies

I'd say it's a win.

They don't exist, it's literally just TNT.

yeah just like everyone celebrates hiroshima and nagasaki

This nigga gets it.

So not pretending then?

I agree. Kim's bravery and heroism is beyond comprehension.

Kim's missiles have been proven to hit the WH. What on earth are you babbling about?

I Wasn't the first poster, but i never pretend when i say Cali ought to be nuked.

Yes, it will. It's inevitable. There is no fucking way that North Korea can exist as it is: its people are starving, it has a deficit of -everything-, and even its best fed soldiers are suffering from all kinds of parasites and infections. It's only still running because they indoctrinate everyone into the cult of personality they have going and imprison anyone related to anyone who steps out of line.

The abject suffering of tens of millions of innocent people could've been wholly prevented by intervention decades ago... if it weren't for cunts like YOU.

Bruh. Kim puts the miss in missiles.

you're a fucking degenerate scumbag you know that right?

imagine being so low iq that you actually think all criticism of trump is "the sjws" lol, you're a completely lost cause

Right, because the white house doesn't have the means to keep the president alive.

For wanting to remove filth from this continent?
I don't see how but alright. Shareblue has questionable morals as is, no point arguing.

>be north korean dictator
>die
>semi-competent fat son replacement
>knows he's kind of a joke and that's a p.fukken dangerous position to be in for a dictator
>feeds traitor uncle and his ilk to starved dogs in front of everyone to display his entirely metal sense of brutality
>develop nuclear tech like a mad cunt to equalize NK with the world in the eyes of his populace
>respect = get
>not actually going to do jack shit except finally rule my country properly
>yea boi
>sounds of entire wheels of Emmental being eaten
>kim jong un literally has gout

lol fukken more like Gay of Thrones amirite

Why? because you hate a bunch of faggots and SJWs? It's still the country's biggest agriculture and economic contributor.

Am I the only one who realizes that a bunch of military "defectors" fleeing from Best to Worst Korea are a bunch of infiltrators setting up plans and scouting for upcoming invasion?

They've been doing it for months now, not a big deal they are measuring dicks... talkking shit at a bar, bumping chests, not a big deal fam.

>For wanting to remove filth from this continent?
Interesting how that filth still does more for this country than your backwoods inbred ass.

>Why
Literally already told you why. Can liberals not fucking read these days?

You're just mad because when Trump destroys Kim your Interwebz might be out and you won't be able to play TF2 for a couple a days. Mommy will make it all better with some Hot Pockets she warms up over the fire Daddy starts out back. kek.

it's empty posturing you dumb fuck. he's an embarrassment, and his presidency will one day be looked back on as one of the most embarrassing moments in human history. and you and all of his other ballwashers will be included in that. congrats.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Also, no he's not, he's another moralfag done migrated from Sup Forums/

>muh button is bigger
>no mine biggest
no one ever press the fucking button

retarded media circus is fucking gay

No, they're just measuring dicks in the spotlight for us to see.

No, retard, they haven't. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

And I guess you are literally retarded.

hmm interesting theory, no proof but interesting. i mean couldnt they just go there with out killing themselves or dying as a spy?

I can not wait for 4 more years, just for the salt and the spicy memes

My portfolio was up 23 percent this year. How'd you do, bottomfeeder?

Not as retarded as you, apparently. I can fucking read at the very least.

It also imports water from surrounding states because its a fucking desert.

I might just vote for the memes and liberal tears.

>Wants to nuke a state in his own country because muh feefees
>Is not retarded
pick one

Exactly Cali is a shithole and the nuke might knock off the fault line so they could make fag island somewhere out in the sea.

>Muh portfolio
did you also spent your time studying the blade?

Shut the fuck up nigger

I think your liberal shill is showing, how is 4 more years gonna feel? Or more importantly how does tyrones cock taste?

your portfolio wont mean shit when the world ends. plus if you were a good investor you wouldn't have to rely on lucky events to boost you're money.

>muh fee fees
Looks like you're not even capable of discerning the intentions of a person either.
As previously stated, i want Cali nuked because it helps the rest of the country. The needs of the many outweigh the lives of the few.

Nope. It's amazing how much difficulty liberals have with reading comprehension. Or conversely, how facile they are reinterpreting words.

your*

Trump should nuke this fucker in the middle of the night and just get it over with.

You kids are little pussies who all got Participation Trophies in soccer. You need a little war to harden the fuck up.

Nuke is too strong to deal with commiefornia.

You need tactical strikes to take out LA and San Francisco for starters.

you cant just nuke the whole state though because it produces a lot of food or is really pretty.

wtf is a liberal? sorry faggot i don't speak inbred peasant

Exactly man, Cali is a shithole of degeneracy, not long until they lower the age of sexual consent.

you're a retard