Never really listened to this band because I thought they were some complete shit like Green Day or Fall Out Boy or...

Never really listened to this band because I thought they were some complete shit like Green Day or Fall Out Boy or some other absolute trash, but just listened through The Black Parade album for the first time, and it's actually pretty damn good album. Have you ever been surprised by some music you assumed was just going to be terrible? It's nice to be pleasantly surprised by something instead of let down by yet another mediocre musician or band.

You're confused.
My Chemical Romance is absolute trash.

*plebeian intensifies

>ocean man
*Edge intensifies*

Get the fuck off my board. Now.

yeah this album is beautiful

Well, I did give a listen to all their other albums after this and think they are all pretty meh, but the Black Parade album is excellent and a masterpiece for this genre and a high quality creative work overall

ITT: 14 year old girls

Fuck off back to your Death Grips thread.

this.

It's not good. It's for angsty middle schoolers who dress in all black and cut themselves for attention.

whatever. I'm used to being fucking insulted by now. Seems like every single day someone has some comment they want to make about me. Go ahead.

Holy shit you just proved his point soooooooooo hard.

There are better bands out there kid.

hmph. brb gonna slit ye ol' wrist
no shit buddee. MCR only has one good album and other bands have multiple better albums. Doesn't change the fact that this is a very enjoyable concept album.

Vampire Weekend

Did anyone else used to get made fun of for liking MCR?

Man I wasn't even an emo kid

Yeah I used to make fun of you kids back in junior high.

sure you did pussy

keep crying about your middle class upbringing

keep pretending you had the nuts to bully anyone

Awful thread for a decent band

sorry I remind you of your master bitch boy

Fag. Kill yourself.

>some skelly faggot from Sup Forums with a K-Pop inspired wardrobe
>bullying anyone IRL
Let's be real

It's a pretty good album, yeah. They get way overhyped though. They have one good album (The Black Parade) a couple of good singles, and a horde of fags who want off their earlier emo edgelord music.

>tough guys