Drawthread, Lovely Edition

Drawthread, Lovely Edition.

>Take or give request
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try drawing a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI, ¥5400, nearly all drawfags use it)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, $49.99, also sorta popular)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, Freeware)
krita.org/ (Krita, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, Freeware)
sketchbook.com/ (Sketchbook, $30/year or free version, often used on mobile)

RESOURCES:
# # (IC Sticky w/ Drawing Guide for Beginners link)
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
quickposes.com/pages/random
artmodeltips.com/poses/
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Intuos Draw/Art (formerly Bamboo) is fairly cheap and solid ($64/$79 USD Amazon)
Ask a Drawfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia_Fox
arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia_Fox/Gallery
web.archive.org/web/20100626180109/http://specialchildren.about.com/od/inthecommunity/p/arthurcontest.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBKbUIyiPY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Off Spitroast.

Requesting someone getting tentacle fucked and the shape of their intestines visible from the bulge

What's this?

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Requesting Persephone in either color palette/style in a situation similar to Squiggly (right). Instead of the bone dragon it's the tube and end piece of the skull vacuum coming out of her head.

/r/ Mowgli leaning back on a rock with a throbbing erection saying, "Papa Bear, what's wrong with it?".

Requesting Lydia Fox (From Arthur) Naked

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia_Fox

arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia_Fox/Gallery

web.archive.org/web/20100626180109/http://specialchildren.about.com/od/inthecommunity/p/arthurcontest.htm

hell

Could someone draw a two panel pic? On the left side showing an innocent loli wearing a white dress, holding a balloon in one hand and a popsicle in the other one. The setting of the background should be a normal sunny day in a park. The caption underneath should say "Age: 12". The other panel should be exactly the same, except for her having grown into a slutty milf wearing a black dress covered in cum stains, with her big tits and her hairy pussy clearly visible. The balloon and the popsicle she is holding should be dick shaped. Her nipples should be pierced. The setting for this panel's background should be night, with her standing in the middle of a disctrict with neon signs for shops, restaurants and hotels. Also both girls should have a beauty mark. The caption underneath should read "Age 42".

Thank you very much.

Greetings gentlemen.

hello ss
>enjoying

Requesting art of this character
Thank you

DUMB BITCH oh sorry....

adult babby checking in. draw something babyish and with diapz

You are my favorite drawfag. I really like your style and prefer you over other more skilled drawfags.

Don't ruin things for the non-autistic diaper lovers.

Not art but here you go
You might like this

>this request
Allofmywut.

aaargh, why you gotta do me like that op?

XD

fuck i totally forgot on it rn

Sorry I didn't reply to you last thread. I would like to give you my discord so I may add you to a few art discord servers if that's alright with you

I resume to not understand this!
user. Lovely night yes?
>Saying something like this unprovoked
You're master baiting

Doing requests? Here'e one

Cause you're one sexy cat.

You and your sister.

But... you made that pic!

Maybe another time.
...Too crazy, now.

Answer's still no.

It's alright! You don't even need to if you don't want to

>You're master baiting
I am dead serious. I would commission you without a second thought. Which I will do at some later point in time. (not enough money left after christmas, etc.)

Ok. How about this request then?

Can you at least stop posting pictures you spammy fuck

its f

fuck, soz it's fine do you have original ref?

Can someone pls just make anime Felix cat food

it me again

Requesting hans volter from killing floor 2 gassing ze juice.

I don't recall.
If you are dead serious, I'm a little concerned. I'm willing to accept you like my nonsensical scribbles to some extent, but don't be so eager to throw money for my drawings. Have you seen some of the artists on the internet? Wowzers! Throw your money at them without a second thought. They actually work hard to perfect their craft.

Artificial insemination req?

Why has there been a higher influx of pedos and vorefags lately?

Ah fuck not again

I'll stop posting altogether when I get my high-quality of my request

Could we have one drawthread without abusefags or lewd stuff?

Anti-norman defenses.

Fam you're asking for too much.

Yo, uuh you ok there? do you need medical assistance?

whats the point of coming to these threads so often to just put yourself down lmao. You don't even do to many reqs

No. Not until my request is done well

>They actually work hard to perfect their craft.
But I don't like their style as much.

nobody cares if you spam the thread, everyone just hides your posts lol

Did you get the explanation on the fusion request? interested or no?

>loli
>has large amount of pubic hair
Wut..

tumblr is that way

>

>
They never learn and never leave.

kek
A+ delivery

thats terrifying

Fucking kek
Sam you're the best

There's only so much satisfaction I can get from thinking I'm a worthless sack of flesh by my lonesome. I need that confirmation from others to be fulfilled!
I...I guess I can't really argue with that. It is a little strange you would prefer someone who is considerably less skilled in art in terms of style. There's also thousands of digital artists online, tens of thousands even. Hundreds of thousands? Probably! I don't think you'd like all of their art less than mine. That's far too improbable. You should expand your horizons!

aight if you say so,

Taking sfw reqs

My Balls

can someone post a loli sounding with tinkerbell's body and having a 10/10 cumface

Draw Eric Cartman you jew

they were supposed to draw Lydia Nude

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBKbUIyiPY

Here's a req

Draw Samantha as a Girl Of the 1950's

>There's also thousands of digital artists online, tens of thousands even

I know, but most of them have a set of problems that I can't overlook. Like cicade's women looking horribly disfigured. Lurkergg's women looking like bimbos. Your women look mostly cute.

does that top come off >3

Instead of lewd bullshit can someone please draw me an apostle? Doing pious stuff? Thanks

I don't know how you've managed it, but somehow your art has gotten worse. You might give Eggs a run for his money at this point

what a douche

>It's alright! You don't even need to if you don't want to
>but somehow your art has gotten worse.

two very different anons. guess which one is actually getting a request done for them

They're just simple. I think there's a difference! But hey you know, if you like my art for...whatever reason, power to you I suppose. I probably still won't take your money because I'm a hobbyist at best and that would just be uncalled for.

As if I'd want want a delivery from ttorr
Just tellin' it like it is. Sometimes the truth hurts

Okay. Still thank you for this conversation.

i'll oblige;

it'll be a bit later however.

and i can handle another relatively simple one.

What's so good about vore?

You're watching someone die.

Just go beat off to nature documentaries. I heard Planet Earth 2 has some good vore scenes.

If you want something like here, but infinitely slower and actually moderated, go to /bant/. If you just want to draw requests (no avatarfagging or anything similar) go to other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and so on.

>they were supposed to draw Lydia Nude
Damn, Sam did a great job though.

Look forward to it :3

Requesting any of the missing fusions/trifusions

Woops, first message was directed at this guy

it's not what I had in mind

i may have "shit art". but at least my dad isnt in "shit health" lol

Requesting you learn how to draw

I just like it. That's all I can say. I've been fascinated with it since I was a little kid.
Real life shit doesn't do it for me.

seconding this, lewd shit is getting hella old

You're very polite to me. I don't think I like it. But polite is good. You're a good person.

>Looking forward to a ttorr delivery
Prepare to be disappointed

Requesting your favorite kind of warriors

Thank you. You are a good person as well.
I hope you have a good day or night depending on your time zone. I am going off now.

definitely skeleton flame - archer.

then just practice until you're better, I don't understand the ish. You obviously have the time

Requesting two of these dancer nobodies tifucking a keyblade, covering it with saliva.

>ref for dancer nobody

>ref for keyblade