youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE
youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty mall
youtube(
finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/not-dead-yet--the-american-shopping-mall-is-changing--not-going-away-174448145.html
youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Forest_Plaza
click2houston.com/news/local/harris-county/hpd-officer-shoots-kills-suspect-near-baybrook-mall_20151123155123716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Online shopping.

Amazon

Multi-culturalism

Active Shooters and High Capacity Magazines?

People of colour

Niggers.
As soon as the first nigger brand store moves in the mall is a s good as deaad.

This so much.
>tfw used to have a beautiful mall in walking distance but the nigs ruined it

Keep telling yourself that. We're all getting poor as fuck and people don't even have time to hang out in places like these anymore.

They are not killed
I lived in Texas(Houston) and malls were crowded 24/7

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

Is that the mall from Tony Hawk Pro Skater?

Do have anymore pics of abandon places like this?

Is that the mall from left 4 dead?

Why wouldn't they sell the plants?

I'm sure people would love having some nice plants on their property. Could've made some easy money.

>we
Stay poor retard

Outlets, Online shopping with better deals

Sharpstown is dead. Town and country is dead and demolished. West Oaks is dead. North west is dead. The Galleria and Memorial are the only malls left, and they're full of roaming Trayvons.

niggers

The big box stores got killed by internet shopping. They were the anchor stores that brought people to malls.

Also an increasing amount of minorities brought crime to malls.

There were two malls that opened in my hometown within a week of each other back in the '70s. One quickly became known as the white mall, and the other as the black mall.

Guess which one is still around today.

Outlets too. Good point.

no, it looks more like the mall from l4d2

Multiculturalism strikes again.

Amazon.com and bused in niggers.

The jews.

This. Ain't nobody got time to drive to a giant shopping center and walk aimlessly around browsing for things they don't need and cannot afford.

Is this a thing in the US?, dang.
Malls are full power on here

Many factors, including the fact that most mall opening hours are when only people without jobs have time to go to the mall. Also, lack of service in stores; people seem to think they can just put stuff in a room, put up price tags, and other people will come buy the stuff.

Online retail. Most people only go to the mall now to check out new products firsthand. With online reviews that has even lowered. The one good thing is that you can instantly buy the product.

Niggers and Jews

and online shopping seriously fuck those mall taxes, for "maintenance" they say

yeah fucking right there are shitloads of cars at my local mall during the weekends and during the fucking holidays

Shits insane to me that anyone actually still shops at these shitty fucking places but people keep going to them. In CA there is a mall every 4 feet from each other even then most of those places are still going strong too.

I hate those fucking places now.

No housewives = no daytime bizniz.

FEMINISM TO BLAIM AGAIN!

And you know, online retailers and shit of course.

I stopped going to my local malls because they were overflooded with niggers and spics just hanging out

honestly yes remember going into a mall at night big mistake, so many black people and they're loud and violent. Even one of my black coworkers wouldn't go into one of these malls.

Sliding occuring again ? Saw this thread a week ago with some identic replies.

this.

No housewives = no daytime bizniz.

FEMINISM TO BLAME AGAIN!

And you know, online retailers and all dat shit.

>it's a niggers killed american malls episode again

youtube.com/results?search_query=colin flaherty mall

youtube( . )com/watch?v=eo-X3YdA3mA&list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

here you go

>easy money
>uproot a large tree indoors than transport it through a shopping mall and load it onto a truck

Anyways, the answer is niggers.

I live in a rural area and for me it was that the mall never had anything that I wanted.

Everything I wanted to buy I had to go online for. Because my hobbies are so esoteric that for instance you couldn't shop around for a good telescope or a good set or organic chemistry glassware.

>What killed the American Shopping Mall?

1) The internet
2) Niggers flooding into suburbia and making it a place for them to loiter and nig about
3) Indoor malls are a thing of the past and honestly are just very ugly in general. Plus spooky sterile crypts when barely any are in them.

>walk through mall today
>its filled to the brim with muslims

: (

Terrorism. Everyone afraid of a tiny bomb bringing the entire structure down. So now you get these european-style outdoors cosmopolitan shopping center things.

wagecucks with money are at work all day. Shops are open when the wagecucks are at work and shut the same time the wagecuck gets off work. wagecucks like myself prefer to use amazon.

Malls are doing just fine. Their decline has been overstated by the media.

finance.yahoo.com/blogs/breakout/not-dead-yet--the-american-shopping-mall-is-changing--not-going-away-174448145.html

Yall should check out Dan Bell's dead mall series

youtube.com/watch?v=C_-cBLQlB-A

Stores are alive and well over here lad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Forest_Plaza

I grew up with this mall and I'll never forget it.

Then niggers. It says so right on Wikipedia.

My childhood shopping mall

what kind of kangaroo bait is this

"Through the 1990s, as the neighborhoods around it deteriorated and became unsafe, the mall felt the repercussions. Originally New Orleans East was an upper/middle-class neighborhood with lots of well-heeled subdivisions and several large upscale apartment complexes. When the economy hit the skids in the 1980s with the loss of the oil business, New Orleans East became less affluent and much more section eight. Many of the well-heeled residents fled to the safer confines of the North Shore/Slidell area, which in its boom wound up with its own mall, (North Shore Square), which had many of the same anchors and mall stores as Lake Forest. Sears was the first large anchor to close shop at the Plaza. Despite a major renovation in the late 1980s which replaced the by now drab brown, earth tone tiling to a generic white/aqua color scheme, as well as removed the ice rink, it was too late to save Lake Forest. White flight to Jefferson Parish bolstered Lake Forest's competitor Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie, LA in the battle for wealthier patrons, although New Orleans East (where Lake Forest was located) had a sizable black lower class population at the time."

>mrw they wrote all that to avoid getting in trouble for saying "black moved in, whites moved out"

Niggers. Fairlane mall in Dearborn used to be a great mall with high end stores for the Ford executives to shop at. Now some niggers were fighting and one got shot in it recently.

Urban/local lifestyle

La Cantera is doing pretty good

Widespread infestation by feral pavement apes

Mall's only had about a 30 year run. The internet killed it.

A combination of niggers finding out where malls are located to buy their fubu and sneaker shit and onlie shoping.

MADE IN CHINA

less money more nigs

Instead of walking into the mall and strolling I walk into the department store, get what I need, and leave. Or I enter through the theater entrance, get into the movie, and leave. The company they keep at the mall isn't much above your average mexican and black.

What else is there anymore anway?. Garbage fast food an gimmicky store like spencer's

Lack of a McDonald's

amazon

It's not unusual to see some malls survive. In many cities in my state, there's only one mall that "survived" and brings in a lot of people while the others are barely living through a couple of niche stores that stood the test of time.

This too. The mall was the place for middle class Americans to buy overpriced shit, but now shopping centers specializing in hand-me-down brand-name clothing (i.e. Ross and Marshall's) are springing up everywhere. Businesses like Victoria Secret are downsizing like crazy because there's no one to buy their expensive, poor-quality crap anymore. The death of the shopping mall is a direct reflection of the death of the middle class.

God these ugly overpriced things suck is it your fault they grew like shrooms around here? I bet. The local faggots caught a glimpse of some retarded fad of yours and decided to cash in. And apparently picked a dying one. Great.

Amazon + dindus = dead malls

I aint got time to go black pill again. It's fucking time consuming and moral defeating.

Online stores

specifically

Ottawa?

>my hobbies are so esoteric

Fake hipster who intended 'eclectic' spotted

>The death of the shopping mall is a direct reflection of the death of the middle class.

Or the reflection that people are aware that online purchases are cheaper and more convenient. Why would I need to go to Macy's to buy a Ralph Lauren oxford shirt when I can go online and buy one that is on sale and can arrive the next day? Why would I want to do the fucking Christmas shopping spree on waiting in line for hours and spending several days crisscrossing to get stuff when I can just go to Amazon, Newegg, or another online shop?

Niggers, mostly. Online shopping took advantage of the fact people wanted a nigger-free experience.

People used to go to malls just to walk around, socialize. That ended when you had to deal with niggers.

Because i almost got robbed at a mall by niggers. They ruin everything

KANGZ

So many malls are mostly women's clothing stores these days. All of the unique science/novelty/Disney type stores from my childhood are gone.

I fucking hate that map.

"youths" (niggers)

Amazon and Wal-Mart

...also niggers.

Speaking of Town and Country, what's taking over malls are city centers.

>Online shopping took advantage of the fact people wanted a nigger-free experience.

Hardly. People who wanted a nigger free experience were usually the ones who moved out in the first place. As niggers moved out to the suburbs, whites just moved to better places. You also saw a change of tastes as new generations sprang. Most enjoy outdoor areas then they do indoor areas. That's why you see retailers popping up that take use of that instead of interior malls.

I have a nigger/spic infested mall just 15 mins away. But the whites that use to shop there have vanished LONG before the nigger had control over the place. Niggers are just the final nail in the coffin, not the cause.

This.

Michigan Ave in Chicago (our version of 5th Ave in NYC) lost all its cool stores and businesses like Virgin Records, FAO Schwartz Toy Store (where Tom Hanks played the floor piano in the movie Big), Disney Quest (massive Disney themed VR indoor theme park), Borders Book Store, some badass huge Haunted House themed restaurant I forgot the name of, and so much more. All replaced by teenie bopper preteen pink bullshit and MORE womens clothing stores. Fuck, I remember buying the movie Battle Royale at Virgin Records back in fucking 2003 when the movie was still virtually unheard of. I used to love Michigan Ave, now its a giant snooze fest, except for maybe the Nike store.

Thing is, those stores were replaced by better more convenient stores. Small toy stores were squeezed out by bigger competition like Toys R Us.

Borders lost to Barnes and Noble. Borders was nosediving for years without being able to compete. Of course they're going to be replaced with women clothing stores, how many men do you see use malls? I sure as fuck don't. I been using Amazon ever since I was 13 in 2002.

FAO Schwartz was MASSIVE compared to Toys R Us. To a kid, it was like stepping into Willie Wonkas Chocolate Factory- but for toys and video games instead. Toys R Us in the 90s in Chicago was where all the poor niggers shopped.

>What killed the American Shopping Mall?
if I want to buy a cockpump with extreme pump action an asshole fleshlight with real anal leakage an 80 gallon drum of lube a lockpick kit a balaclava and a claw hammer i can do it all from the comfort of my own home without normies judging me why wouldn't i shop online?

ours are fine still

high street shops are what's getting fucked by online shopping though

Large stores like Sears, and JC penny leaving the mall.

All wrong

Its racist to point these things out, yet its true....

All the malls around me are closed except one. The ones that closed were in black neighborhoods. The one thats left is in white middle class neighborhood. Its going down fast now that there is a black on black shooting there weekly now. The crime in the black comnunity is ridiculous, but those lives dont matter i guess...

Confirm on the outlets. They look nicer and are cheaper.

Malls used to be places people socialized at. I grew up in the 90s when they were in much better shape. Me and my friends would go there and check out stores even if we didn't have any money. We'd listen to CDs at the music store, play video games at Babbages (or Gamestop later on), or read magazines and books at the book store. Then you'd go and eat at the food court. A whole day of entertainment for a few dollars spent (minus transportation).

I don't know if kids do that anymore. I get the feeling that teens do the vast majority of their socializing nowadays on their cell phones.

Stores are alive and well here, just not malls. I'd say boutique type shops are doing better than ever. It's shit like The Gap, Spencer's, Hot Topic and dept. stores that are dying. I say good riddance.

So much this, my mall used to be nice but now I avoid going to it like the plague because I don't want to be around a bunch of screaming niggers

fuck malls, were better off without them

The only malls here that survived arev the ones with no easy public transit access

Inner city cockroaches can't infest something they can't get to

Where I live it was niggers. First they ran out the white customers by apeing shit up, and then the good business in the malls left because niggers couldn't afford non-bootleg versions of clothes.

Niggers and mexicans, generally. They ruin everything.

As with everyone else ITT, my childhood mall, BayBrook, was ruined by niggers

>link related.

click2houston.com/news/local/harris-county/hpd-officer-shoots-kills-suspect-near-baybrook-mall_20151123155123716

Had lunch with my parents a few days ago, they were really concerned about how they went to willowbrook mall a week ago or so.
>theres so many blacks
>we saw fights
>the women were so loud
>kids were bumping into us and yelling at us

Yuppies