Ok we need to discuss the Drumpf situation. Can we all agree he needs to at least stop tweeting...

Ok we need to discuss the Drumpf situation. Can we all agree he needs to at least stop tweeting? Dude legit takes credit for aviation safety. Come on man this guys a fucking joke.

You're probably a bot, but no one cares that youre still upset about the election, please get a grip of your life instead of being the product of Trump Troll University - The 2016 US election. You must be alumni

2 full terms and 4 supreme court picks! Tweet on you glorious bastard!

puerto rico still doesn't have power

same way gW got his second term. fucked it up so bad, nobody wants the fucking job

You sound like a bot tbh fam
Keep dreaming buddy senate will be blue controlled in November and Trump will learn what it’s really like to be president. Your boy Trump fucked us all we are getting Blued 2020-forever thanks a lot fake repubs. Commies won were all dead.

trump is basically the successful douche friend that keeps posting shit on twitter that you always hate but still are friends with.

So just bear with it faggot and if you dont just ignore him

This is what liberals actually believe.

i don't care about politics
but the more you fuck up my board with this bullshit, the more i'm going to go out and vote for trump
fuck off and stop making these threads

I do not agree to that.

not all communist countries are ran by dictators. president xi is progressing china into the new superpower with this global collaboration project, belt and road. now if america would get out of the way so he can manage those chaotic shipping lanes in the south china sea, the world can move on without america

>Commies won were all dead.
This is what liberals actually believe.

I sound like a bot tbh fam? I'm gonna just say you're a liberal and you hate trump, which is why you're literally accusing me of the same thing I'm accusing you of? (liberal democrat tactic)

Again, why do you continue to cry about trump like we sincerely give a fuck about your feelings? People like you make me cringe, get a life. You choose to think about trump so much, which is why I lol at you. He permanently triggered millions of people. millions. You being one.

Global aviation safety. lol

www.ft.com/content/cb2c8578-adb4-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

your were a cum stain when gW's second term almost destoryed the world. go watch the messenger with woody harelson for a reminder

No you don’t understand. The backlash from this idiot will make everyone vote blue forever.

america is fucking lost. someone should just take down the statue of liberty right now. marcon should repo it

so you think will lose the 2nd term?

>go watch a movie,which is fiction, to prove my point!

you are pathetic,well you're a lefty faggot so i guess it comes with the territory.

Buddy why are you arguing with a guy you’re telling to get a life? Oh yeah that’s because you don’t have one either. My guess log or trap poster we got here. Get bent fag.

they said trump wouldn't run for president
they said he wouldn't win.
now you're saying pretty much the same

cya in red november fagget

shill conversing with shill.

>ur doing it wrong faggots.

YOU don't understand that no matter how much he talks shit, people still see it as a better option than your milquetoast candidates.

your prolly a bernout faggot aren't you?

I've already made 6 threads tonight and none of them are working. We need to go back to Sup Forums and continue there.

Sint maarten 2

Let me just say I hate Trump. I voted against him, and I think he's easily the worst thing to happen to America in a generation.

However, that Tweet about having a bigger nuke button than NK that actually works was hilarious and awesome.

Stop being a spineless coward. Why does some little faggot oriental get to speak freely, but leader of the FREE WORLD cannot?

>people still see it as a better option

And that's the problem. The voting base is retarded. The average american is retarded. Think about someone with a straight 100 IQ and how dumb they generally are. Then realize that 100 is average and half of all America is at 100 or below. These are the people voting. Trumps simplistic "tell it like it is" attitude and demagoguery appeal to stupid people.