/got general

Hes finally dying edition

Previous -

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/
imgur.com/a/4r050
instagram.com/p/BL3WeraADFT/
twitter.com/missnemmanuel/status/789694442156462081
reddit.com/user/starkandlannister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

No. He will be one of the last ones standing

Kits bib armor is not flattering at all, he looks like a chubby baby gremlin

First for Sup Forums will believe anything said on the internet that could sparkle memes

First for miss kendrick

All of the new outfits suck ass so far. It's like they raided Darth Sansa's and Darth Cersei's wardrobes.

Is that from a new trailer?

>it's Jon Snow bows to Queen Daenerys episode
can't wait

Looking forward to the northern lords rebelling against sesna after she almost gets btfo by Littlefinger again so the true lord of winterfell can once again take his rightful seat

>it's Jon Snow bows to Queen Daenerys to give her the lord's kiss episode

For anyone that wants to remind themselves
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/
imgur.com/a/4r050

what would be a fitting end for Davos' character arc ?

Also looking forward to the northern lords getting ass chapped at their ""king""" handing away their independence again and losing respect for him

Bran is dead. He's basically a human computer now. It's hard to tell because he never had much of a personality in the first place, but you can still kind of see it from how he did not give a fuck about anything after the cave incident.

Jumping off a cliff

>implying non-villainous characters are allowed to have bad thoughts about D&D's favorites regardless how logical those thoughts may be

Why are they killing Davos and how??

Getting burned alive

Who better to be a leader than someone that's not an emotional whiny cuck

Good posts, tbqh

>D&D Still shitting on Stannis' legacy by having Dragonstone get culturally enriched and having his friend Davos become a bum chum to the man who killed his son and a women whom Stannis spent 3 years in a siege fighting

Probably just an attention seeking normie but the rest of S6 sounds like dogshit so fingers crossed he bites it
instagram.com/p/BL3WeraADFT/
I wish someone whipped that fat bastard back into writing

>I wish someone whipped that fat bastard back into writing
Same. At this point I'd be happy with a cliffsnotes version of the books to be honest.

Can't wait til he bows down on the boat to give her the KitN's special kiss

Yup. I just want some closure but no he has to whine and whine taking holiday after holiday releasing shit that isnt TWoW

He doesn't even have any notes or plans, he's "gardening".

Reminder that leaks get more true every day

>tfw tens of thousands of fierce warrior rapists land in westeros and they all decide to abandon their culture/way of life and not pillage/rape anyone because muh khaleesi said not to
>can't have the brown people do anything bad, wouldn't want to attract criticism that we're mirroring the immigration crisis would we?

>7 episodes of not much happening
It sounds about right.

twitter.com/missnemmanuel/status/789694442156462081
Kek

Dueling Brienne for killing Stannis

Westeros already has plenty of raping, sacking, and killing going on already as it is.

/u/starkandlannister BTFO

>It's really disappointing there are people who are determined to ruin Season 7 for everyone

Yeah like D&D

Me too, but D&D already ruined every season pass the first one, so I didn't expect this one to be any different.

>this is what D&D consider art

Well, that explains everything.

We post-modernism now.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

>Davos makes a joke about Gendry "still rowing"

So these are fake, right? At least most of them.

We only got spoilers for last season when that dude got the episodes in advance, a few weeks before.

I'd bet most of those are dumb speculation based on a handful of photos.

I bet $10 that after landing on DS theres a big dramatic scene where drogon burns Stannis' war room down as she gives a cringey speech about him cowardly chasing her off DS

All these spoilers were around before WOTW said anything and any pics surfaced. Accept it

>We only got spoilers for last season when that dude got the episodes in advance, a few weeks before.
Are you new? We had spoilers for season 6 for ages. We already had the Battle of Winterfell spoiled before any trailer cropped up.

reddit.com/user/starkandlannister
>Who will Jon fall in love with? - Sansa

Jonsafags will believe this

Lets be honest here this fat fuck is never finishing the books and I will say he never finishes TWOW. He is seriously a lazy piece of shit who is fine with D&D finishing the story for him (in the most half assed way possible). Barely anyone will even care about the books once the show is over.

thats basically a confirmation that a lot of the spoilers are true.

Not lazy, just a dumbass who loves writing side-quest NPCs a bit too much. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to split the last book in two parts and ad in a third epilogue book.

I think she's only referring to the pics people put up.

Actresses usually don't give a shit enough to go online to find spoilers like this or read discussion of them

Why is there no color in the costumes any more?

The only stuff I've read has said Gendry is at Dragonstone, that plus the stupid meme line made me question it.

Yeah, one episode with hundreds of extras and all filmed outside, there was nowhere near this level of spoilers, where there?

Also remember them saying Ghost died? Yeah, so even those spoilers weren't all true.

I just refuse to accept it can be this garbage.

What leaks? Any specific plot points?

That's so fucking pathetic of him.

He was so fucking sure that Jon DIDN'T go South and meet Dany, now he's backtracking like a bitch and saying he only knows these five things when before he acted like he knew enough to call half the leaks fake

See

Quality post.

>I refuse to accept it can be this garbage
Have you watched the last two seasons?

Someone was saying that this poster also posted previous spoilers for GoT and True Detectives, is that true? Because if it is, I'm willing to believe he's being honest or decided to give his creed away for a chance to troll Jonsas

Yeah, and me saying "surely it can't get worse" is the only thing keeping me coming back.

It's either watch this turd pile or never get any closure, because the fat man isn't finishing it himself.

i don't fucking GET it LADS?
dragon girl has a vast history of commiting absolute atrocities, cruelties, and savageries, yet she is somehow a radiant beacon of shining good?
even as early as it gets in the show, she hates her brother and calls him mean things, then acts exactly like her brother moments later but instead of getting shot down, she gets rewarded, she then goes on to act like a fucking asshole to so many people at so many different moments i have a hard time understanding how anyone can like her character? she always has this smug and superior look and always acts like she is inherently worth more as a human than anyone else.
she burns the witch alive for doing exactly as could be expected of a witch
she locked the nigger who lied to her about his wealth in his vault, together with some of his servants, to thirst to death. literally why do this? it's cruel and unnecessary
she refuses to bargain in any way and exclusively wants to fight and war and conquer people causing maximum casualties
she constantly enjoys torturing people with fire
she throws away lives by the hundreds or maybe even thousands by now
need i even mention the ridiculous mary sue elements of dragon ex machina where MUH DARGENS solves literally any and all problems magically? more powerful than the power of friendship, the power of friendship with dragons and the power of convincing infinite groups of people to suddenly pick you as their new leader for no discernible reason
literally why do normies like this character

No that was docmantistobogan, who says he knows two things in the leaks around true but can't prove or disprove the rest

Not to mention that people literally give her entire armies simply because she is "the most beautiful woman in the world".

I can't fucking believe they're trying to pass her as a hero instead of a crazy sadistic tyrant.

*wait, actually might've been truede, yeah I think it was truede

Normies believe Dany is a good character, because she is deluded and think so of herself. She's "good" to people as long as it doesn't bother her, see: taxing ex slaves, killing masters over 13 (still children), the child Drogon ate (already forgotten)...

Dany is a grey character, going darker by the end of ADWD, people just refuse to see it.

Truede was the one who spoiled both True Detective and GOT season 6. This u/starkandlannister guy only made an account three weeks ago.

docmantistobogan was the one who posted BOTB spoilers and hosted an AMA here back in March.

Oh so this is complete bollocks, probably made to mock the shippers for believing it. Thanks.

Forgot the crucial insight to her character: how she dealt with Mirri Maz Duur.

Dany is fire and blood, and won't plant trees.

Mirri was unjustly murdered

>Unsullied actually wearing chainmail
oh fugg

Or for people so desperate to decry awayforthelads' leaks as fake they'll believe anyone who says they have inside info denying them. Too bad for him the only people paying attention to his post are Jonsafags because the rest of r/freefolk's too busy whining about Jon becoming Dany's fucktoy.

He also says Maisie is the one who's going to be filming in the south, which will be the easiest way to prove whether he's telling the truth or not.

>SO BADASS!!! DID YOU SEE HOW SHE DIDN'T HOW STYLISH SHE LOOKED WHEN SHE KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!?!?
It's all so tiresome.

Which makes him even more retarded

Why would he possibly think people would believe him when he just got proven a liar and the conclusions he "knows" and thought rendered half the leaks fake, don't.

"Falling in love" wouldn't stop jon from fucking Dany

"Source" might be retarded and think Cersei in a bed of blood is death

Jon being on a ship going North to go to the Wall could be seen as counting him being there in the finale

Cersei being alive until the end and not bending the knee means Dany is not queen

And Brienne/Jaime might be some short scene

daily reminder

Go back to your echochamber you fucking shill.

Saved

Getting executed by sallador saan for letting him down time and time again

>Too bad for him the only people paying attention to his post are Jonsafags

Wot?

Only three posts in response to his jonsashit and neither one are saying anything about jonsa and one calls his leaks bullshit, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Dany isn't just fire and blood. Her whole ADWD arc shows just how much she is willing to give up for peace and stability. She wants to help and care for the slaves she freed. And to that end she gives up on her dragons, dreams of Westeros, her sexual autonomy, her ideals, her desire for what she considers to be justice, even wearing normal people clothes. In freeing the slaves she has chained herself. She tried really hard to keep it together, but the situation was hopeless. Even so, she clearly does have the ability to compromise and has displayed it frequently.

The conclusion she got out of the ordeal was that she should totally just fuck shit up though. So I do expect more fire and blood in Winds. Provided they ever get written.

Can't wait to see Wall to break and ice spiders :)

can somebody post the leaks for the new season?

tumblr, maybe

The situation was 'hopeless' because it wasn't even one year since everything changed for these people. You can't rush change, you can't make peace in a few months. Dany has no patience, she didn't really try hard at all. Thus, she failed and gave up on Meereen.

Only the tumblr shipping base picked up his spoilers, whereas most of r/freefolk ignored them or never saw them to begin with. That's what I meant.

See

>they killed oberyn's brother, the king
>and everyone is completely okay with it
LITERALLY
JUST

Dorne was a mistake

Having followed tumblr ships, there were very few jonsa ones that dismissed the leaks based on his posts or mentioned them.

Most who dismissed the leaks did so because they thought they were ridiculous but they didn't latch onto his to do so

>Avenge my husband, a martel
>by killing the entire martel family line

D&D 11/10 writing.

Anyone remember season 1 costume design.

All those great armours, dresses were nice as well.

But by season 6 the costumes in the cheap recap play in Braavos were better than the actual characters' costumes.

i noticed in later seasons that characters keep using the same clothes and dresses every day
very weird

I don't think she'd survive much longer there. There were forces working against her within the city and outside of it. Her mistake wasn't that she wasn't trying hard enough to keep peace once she was at the throne. It was her rash decision to fuck the Slaver's Bay up in the first place. Which, while stupid, came from a good place.

I don't want her on the iron throne or anything. But she does deserve some credit for bending as far as she did.

Daily reminder that Dany will get everything she ever wanted while people like Stannis, Robb and Ned have eaten shit and choked on it.

She may well win, but Is suspect that it will be a hollow victory.

>My lover died avenging his murdered family members
>I will avenge him by murdering more of his family members
Dornigger logic.

Neither of those things were purposeful, it just happened that they were fighting on apposing sides at the time.

Its not like Tyrion went up to Davos and shouted 'watch this you bald peasant cunt' while dry humping his son's severed head.

Figures misogynists aren't capable of appreciating strong, independent women.

Look into a mirror and fix yourselves.

They literally pour every ounce of money they've got into the stupid battles

>(you)
That was good one, here, take this

>Davos chumming it up with a man who killed his son
>Tyrion quipping with the woman who murdered his niece
Wonder if they'll ignore these things.

why were there three (3) (three) giants in the entirety of the north?
the amazing and orgasmic STRATEGIC POSSIBILITIES of the trolls would make any commander fucking jizz all over the battlefield, why is nobody making proper use of them?