Christ I'm sick of the load of old pussywhipped wank that Sup Forums has become...

Christ I'm sick of the load of old pussywhipped wank that Sup Forums has become, time for a good old fashioned creepy thread. Will find and dump a lot of my saved creepy shit if there's interest.

Bump

Love the idea, reminds me of the glory days when the folks who wrote SCP dramas were writfaging here. lets see what ive got...

Haven't been on that site for a while now.

Wait. OP knows what I'm talking about, right?

Only if your referring to the red cinnabar disk.

That is exactly what I'm referring to, yes.

Many many hours spent there, I'll be going back soon enough

ayy, thats fanart for SCP-093, pretty good one that is

I'm just gonna let the nostalgia sink in a little before doing the same myself. Hats off to you.

OP just creaking open the old creepy folder, pictures, I have a metric shit ton of creepypastas, but few just unsettling images, will dump pastas now.

that's just metal as fuck

kinda fakey, but still good

Death Stranding?

ill try to find some more, the horse gas-masks are just the craziest thing

Ah, now eventually you do plan to have something creepy in your, in your creepy thread, right? Hello?
Hello? Yes?

time for the gif dump
[sauce is Begotten]

Sup Forums is random dickead

OP here delivaring the best i can do

Sup Forums should just become
/cu/ for cuck. Literally every thread is a cuck thread in some way. Every single one, is just an excuse for someone to talk about cucking.

I have been away from Sup Forums for a while, and coming back, every thread is some variation of 'pics u shouldnt share', 'save u lose', or some other bullshit. Sup Forums has been castrated hard.

Fuckdamn that's nice, you sir, win an internet.

I never knew how much I needed gasmask cavalry.

anyone want the rasper set? 1/26

2/26

3/26

5/26

6/26

7/26

ill keep em coming, you want gasmask dogs too?

The French had some cav too, but like most parts of their army it was under equipped and poorly led

8/26

moar

9/26

10/26

11/26
captcha is being a whore

so the mirror wasnt reflecting her exact movement??

tl;dr, what is this story about, tell me or I'm not gonna read it

yeah, old but a good one,
also, captcha is whining at me saying im sending automated messages, which i take as a compliment for my swift replies.

My friend are you sure they're not British?
The brodie helmets and SMLE's they're carrying seem to point to that, the rank stripes and the gas mask too. Thank you for the pictures tho, they're cool as fuck

bump

13/25*
had a duplicated file, whoops
i wouldnt wanna spoil it, it gets good about page 14.

last one may be British
I'm no historian, I do know that the allies all passed around the Brodie helmets (including to the Yankees when they arrived) but if you recognize the stripes id believe you

where 12?

there is no twelve, fuck twelve.

12 was the best Doctor

Reverse image search says they're British tho I don't wanna call it cause google isn't always accurate, I'm just saying based on I'm a ww2 reenactor for Brit infantry and that looks like some of the kit I have (obv some stuff like pouches and the puttees are different in ww2).
But hey ho, if you have more feel free man loving it

nah, seriously though, page 11 was duplicated and named 12, there arent any missing i just cant be fucked renaming them all now
Tom Baker was the best doctor.

I have a solway

that it?

16/25

18/25

God killed himself and busted a fat nut on some random thot before dying

>deaconsofthedeep.png

not my proudest fap, not gonna lie.

21/25

Easiest boss in Dark Souls III

No shit? that's so cool
I just started with a civil war re-enactment club in my area, in September were going to re-enact our town's battle

This reminds me of the one character in House of Leaves named Thumper. The one with the Bambi character tattoo'd on her. Right near her shaved pussy.

jesus fucking christ why did i read this

final one.
gonna toast the footsteps pasta then OP is fucking right off; the heat in Australia is too fucking much

Yeah man that's awesome. Yeah we're Brit infantry, it's great fun but so fucking expensive lmao

whats the story.
obv somebody in crazy shit but
back story?
or some sort of ending?
what happened after 25

And whose fucking hair is that?

hills have eyes?

You're lucky. It's cold where I am. I'm in Texas, where this never happens.