This isn't photoshop. Trump actually tweeted this

This isn't photoshop. Trump actually tweeted this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992
youtube.com/watch?v=DL8vwOniFps
wsj.com/articles/middle-class-to-get-23-of-tax-cuts-for-individuals-under-gop-bill-1513644268
youtu.be/WhsSzIS84ks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>slowpoke.png

Your point? You spineless JIDF coward

link?

So what

oh its you
get over it

7 more years of butthurt

What's the big deal guys he was just kidding

Alpha as fuck. Kim entered a dick measuring competition thinking his tiny korean micropenis was actually niggerdong. Trump just laid his whale dick on the table.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992

This might actually cause American military leaders to publicly call trump out. Constitutional crisis coming soon

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that his "Penis is on his desk at all times." WIll someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Penis, but it is a much bigger and more powerful one than his, and my Penis works!

I wonder how many months until him and Kim whip their dicks out and start measuring.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that tweet, that is how you deal with a threat, you put them in place, don't worry soyboy only 7 more years

Fuck, Trump. Might as well call him out on his Military strength too

>look mom I posted it again!
sage

Hy MAGA you libfag

>Fuck trump???
hurr durr because making sure that gook motherfucker knows he can't threaten a country without nuclear war with out consequences is stupid, you need help cunt, that's called standing up for your country what any leader should do

liberals will defend a dictatorship just because trump is opposed to it

you are all retarded
both of you

>Frick you Trump, i will nuke you with my big nuke
>No, frick you! And my nuke is bigger & better
>No its not
>Yes it is

Literally a Kindergarten-Sandbox-Fight

are you a stupid nigger?

>kim jong un won't do shit because the point of developing nuclear technology is gaining the respect of the north korean people in comparison to his father

o wow it's almost like kings have to be taken seriously by their people to lead or some shit wow that's totally crazy who would have ever thought why not just get some journalists to lie for you it's way easier

>my "rocket" is bigger than yours
why are you all so insecure about your manhood? even your hero loverboy is so obviously insecure it's embarrassing to everyone but him and his ilk.

No, in fact im a proud white male

Im just making fun of how
>Trump is literally saying how his nuke is bigger & better than Kim's nuke

Are the dumb trump supporters ever going to realize that if a nuclear war happens they will be killed in hellfire just like everyone else?

you cunts honestly cant see the bigger picture, that gook fucker threats the states with nuclear war so the president sates there with be relational and sates facts witch is the american nuke program is superior in every way, so you might take a city of ours out but we will destroy your whole fucking country. you cunts need help honesty

this person is so bloody florid I genuinely wonder if the bad trolling is itself trolling

okay so you and all your family die in a fiery hellscape and korea is destroyed, you're fine with that right?

you're the saddest loser of them all

are you just fucking stupid? honestly? so your saying to all those murder victims in our own country should just let the murders go free because your dead so punishing the person who killed you has no point because you want see it, being this fucking stupid it hurts. so fucking durr i want my death to revenged by my government, because in normal none nigger places your aren't allowed to kill people

>you cunts honestly cant see the bigger picture
>you might take a city of ours out but we will destroy your whole fucking country
>you might take a city of ours
oh, ok, no prob then. surely that won't be a big deal at all.
i don't think you understand your own words.

>the bigger picture
>he called me dumdum, so i call him dum dum
>the bigger picture
>the bigger picture
>the bigger picture
>the bigger picture
i'm so happy i don't live in your retarded shithole country. kind of hope you get nuked. would be fun to watch.

>Implying NK has weapons that can reach mainland america
>Implying NK would fire anything at this stage knowing retaliation would wipe out their entire country

NK has no clear cut allies as China realises that american corporations benefit their agendas much more than a shitty starved regime. The REAL danger here isn't a western collapse at all, more over that the people in South Korea, especially near the border, would get seriously fucked over. And of course, there would be economic issues from this too. But stop panicking, no-one on the western hemisphere is in any real danger here.

Not the person to whom you're replying, but I don't understand the problem here either.

My family may die. I may die. It doesn't change the fact that NK's leader is crazy and threatening nuclear war. One would hope to avoid nuclear war. Nearly every country in the world acknowledges that nuclear war will not solve problems. NK does not.

If Trump was threatening great Britain with nukes, that would be a problem. He's not. He's stating a widely known fact to an ignoramus: nuclear war is not worth it.

If Kim-jong Un is going to posture and claim he'll nuke the United States, it makes perfect sense for Trump to respond in kind. He SHOULD pull his dick out. Like don't go flashing your dick to Russia.. they know you've got a decent sized dick. But NK acts like they have no idea.

That said, fuck Trump.

you honestly are the most deluded soyboy i have encountered, you need to hero fast

The moment Kim Jong Un attacks he will lose everything in 3 days or less. Do you think someone would give up that type of control? The sad part is Trump is the first one to stand up to them, rather then roll over and give aid. Which mostly goes to the military.

Ya'll motherfuckers are honestly chastising your president because he's standing up to a nuclear threat. You are the definition of retarded.

>soyboy
do you eat a lot of raw onions, you autistic stormfag?

Trump is just a distraction

>That said, fuck Trump
you were so close to not being a complete fucking retard

>Implying a bunch of dipshits on Sup Forums know anything about geopolitics

Yes, standing up to a nuclear threat like a 12 year old, not a mature leader of millions.

im not a nigger, i know how to cook kek. is that the best come back you got? the soy is strong with this one

anyone remember M.A.D.

THIS
/thread

This. Let's try to use our time more productively. Let old ass people die and move forward through the landscape of our existence you niggers

Anyone else remember when the entire Republican party lost their shit at Obama for wearing a tan suit and eating dijon mustard? Makes me wish for a simpler time.

If only...

>Implying Trumplovers aren't jew slaves

Bruh.
C'mon.

The bigger picture is literally that NK and any other country crazy enough to threaten nuclear war HAS to come to understand its futility.

If you, I, or 100 million people die, but NK gets wiped off the map, the lesson is learned. Until EVERYONE understands nuclear war is to humanity as failure was to 60's NASA, we have to keep screaming the message: DO NOT USE NUKES.

Thing is, KJU doesn't understand "do not use nukes." He threatens to use them. Thus the response: My nukes will destroy your entire country if you so much as kill one American citizen with nuclear means.

There's a child in a man's body in the white house and you're all defending him. You'll defend him no matter what he does. Why?

ya but kom jung fucktard said he has a nuke button on his desk first
I think trumps fucking retarded but why ive seen more of an uproar over his response rather than the initial threat

HAHA bruh, Trump is a racist, misogynistic hatemonger. I don't have to disagree with all his policies to know that he's preaching hate.

I agree with what you're saying but let's hope there's an easier way to teach NK that nukes are a no no than having them blow up millions and then be totally annihilated.

It's comical that he actually think there is a "button"! He fell for the old "button" gag!

It's a good idea to stand up for you country, but there are better ways to do it than saying "my button is bigger"

Troll Level: POTUS

So what should he have done or said? Keeping in mind KJU gives zero fucks about anything he can't stuff his face with.

i was gonna defend you until you said "bruh" and called him racist/misogynistic
imo he's too retarded to be either of those on purpose, therefore he's neither

Please, PLEASE fight me irl

No, you probably have another month or two before the oompa loompa has you nuked by the Koreans.

Putting your head in the sand has worked out real well hasnt it

fucking hell man, i hope this is bait because if not, the world is going to chew you up and spit you out. Just kill yourself now so you don't have to suffer later in life

I hear banjos when I read your post

Fuck you, Centrist pussy

i'm Australian you dumb fuck

I disagree with Trump on Israel and a slew of other things. But he's right in this instance. The only thing KJU understands is brute Force, or the threat of it. You've got to be joking if you think there's an option in responding to a nuclear threat than "we will completely annihilate you"

So he should do what? Not say anything and let him keep getting bigger nukes?

Go back to your fucking containment board, faggot.

see

shhh little one, you can stop the poo poo in your pant, the men are here

If there's anyway to deal with a country hell bent on breaking UN treaties and no UN country will actually take the proper measures, what more can you do? Let em try to launch, and they'll be nuked into oblivion.

Not knowing you're racist doesn't make you not racist. If my grandma called Obama a nigger and said a darkie could never be fit for office, just because she had dementia and thought it was the 30s doesn't make her not racist.

Not bait. And I assure you, not getting chewed up and/or spit out. How do you excuse the racism and sexism? How do you allow that to be "presidential behavior" in this day and age? Your kids wanna be president? They prolly gonna grab women by the pussy.

US's agreement with China is that we can't strike them unless they do something first. Basically trolling them to act first, so we have our excuse? Or, he's just trolling NK and having a few laughs.

Specifically, what should he have done?

I know this is just Star Trek, but this is a good example of a threat someone will take seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=DL8vwOniFps

Trump is acting like a child. He should be calm and cold, like pic related.

lmao there is that miss quoted quote again kek, he said the allow you to grab them by the pussy, that is consent you fucking retard

100% agreement. I don't want any nukes flying.

Who cares what he says on Twitter? What matters are his ACTIONS. DOW at historic highs, unemployment at historic lows, middle class getting record tax cuts

Biggest chances of survival if nuclear war breaks out? I'm wondering about Central Europe.

Middle class getting record tax cuts how exactly? The new tax bill does jack shit for household incomes. It actually restricts credits you used to be able to claim.

Or another good example would be virtually any president before him.

Right, because the next generation will definitely research the quote. They'll say "oh no no Trump said there must be consent first"

Please don't kill yourself. But damn if I was in your shoes I'd jump off a bridge with a gun in my mouth.

>Middle-income households will get $61 billion in tax cuts in 2019 under the Republican tax plan poised for passage this week, according to an analysis released late Monday by Congress’s Joint Committee on Taxation.

wsj.com/articles/middle-class-to-get-23-of-tax-cuts-for-individuals-under-gop-bill-1513644268

hurr durr if everyone else is going to be stupid i might as well be as well

Trump; "Its the biggest most best button on the whole planet... ok? Got it"?

Pence; "Sir that was your belgain waffle, and you ate it....with ketchup".

youtu.be/WhsSzIS84ks

Lel watch the video again

Except he doesn't have a nuke button.

You can thank Obama for that not Trump

>being 15

"they let you do it"
thanks for proving my point

except that's false both the Tax Foundation and Tax Policy Center have stated that 80% of American's (across all income brackets) will get tax cuts and save money with the new plan

Obama wanted to raise taxes on the middle class and give it all to his Muslim Brotherhood allies. You're mentally retarded if you think Trump had nothing to do with recent gains

Acknowledging that most people won't take anything about consent from that Trump quote doesn't make me stupid. I'm simply pointing out that it's rather unbecoming of a president to have Trump's track record for saying questionable things. Would queen Elizabeth say it? Even if she did say it... Would it be in the news. I mean fuck England's political system but damn at least the queen is a role model.

Love

Fuck Trump!!!!!
I would

He would too.

shhh i dont care anymore

>The definition of damage control.