What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Hi 165your4

what career?
who is this?

Becoming property of a Saudi prince.

can wil win her over now that he has been cucked by based nathan?

>Honey, when we meet Nathan I have a GREAT idea for a photo

Getting older and getting cast in high profile film roles.

A drug and alcohol fueled breakdown wherein she makes and widely distributes a video where she drunkenly explains the jewish plans behind the entire feminist and sjw movements and all of liberalism in general as well as black culture ending in the complete subjugation and/or destruction of all the gentiles in the near future.

The video will be up but a short time and later uploads of quickly saved copies will be shot down as quickly and efficiently as possible. Felicia Day will disappear from the public eye for a couple months and upon returning will be extremely apologetic, effectively sweeping it all under the rug. Day will shorty return to obscurity, presumably to live a quiet life in her shame. In reality the jewish illuminati's enforcers will have black bagged her and dumped her corpse in the swamp.

Crashing this election...

She's 37 years old, dude.

There isn't a next.

Reminder that from a young age she was groomed and paired with an old man whom she is still with today.

Given her overall mental state, suicide probably.

felicia day thread?

she had a career to begin with?

Do you hate her because she has a non canon face ?

she seems cool, progressive, technophile.

Lel

a million nerds covet her as an old man blows his horrendous load over her rodent face

>was it kino?
>was it cuck?
>was it kys?
>was it wat do?
>was it faggot?
>was it ain't me?
>was it bane?
>was it kino?
>kino?
>kiiinnnooooo?

gas chamber, then oven.

>career

Giving rides at the Grand Canyon.

>implying saudi princes can't afford significantly better models than that

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Then hopefully they bring her back on supernatural

>that hairline
good god

JUST

Probably going to work for the Big Tobacco lobby a la John Boehner. As their mascot of course.

literally who?

I don't know if you're all the same poster or not but I really don't get why does this board has so much hatred for someone as talented as Felicia Day.

>career

You people are pathetic. Just take a fucking look at her accomplishments. TAKE A FUCKING LOOK. You can't even contribute 10% even fucking 2% of what she's done to gaming and entertainment in your disgusting sad life.

What have you people done so far other than post in a Cambodian organ donation forum at your mom's basement calling Felicia Day ugly and untalented?

F U C K O F F

Cigarette ads.

Maybe come back from the dead too

hopefully fatal car crash