S/fur

s/fur

flossing sucks

thicc

You floss? Nerd.

hey airsoft looks really fun, but isnt it too edgy to block some kids faces

Yeah... I'm trying to make it a habit. I feel like I'm due for a cavity sometime and I don't really want to keep having them when it happens.

Very cute

Last time I went to the dentist was probably 1.5yrs ago. I think I had 2 cavities and needed to schedule a filling. Then I graduated and.. haven't been since. I suck.
Agreed

I have colored it in for fapping

You don't?

You know what's gross, whenn people don't wash their mouth and spit out tonsil stones.

I don't actually know if they're airsofters or not. Google used to say they were but they linked to "loadout inspiration" threads on airsoft forums from like a decade back.

No time like the present I guess. I have to get a dental exam anyway for the Marines. I haven't been since... right before BLFC '16 so no judgement. I've got a feeling I'll have at least two

wat

I try to not go to the doctor unless I'm on the verge of death (and I'm not ok with that).

I try to avoid it too, MEPS was the first physical I've had in almost two years. I had my blood drawn for the first time, so that was something.

If I could avoid the doc except for a physical once a year, I'd be alright with it.

>and I'm not ok with that
You can always schedule an appointment I guess. Or am I still not tracking?

You've never had it drawn before? I passed out the past two times. So I'm not looking forward to the next time it's needed. :/

I meant when I'm not ok with dying. I mean, if I thought what I had would finish me off in a few hours I wouldn't bother, but like the flu... no thanks.

Nope, I've had my fingers pricked but never a real blood draw. That was the first time for me. Given how my arm still feels sore, I can't say I'm super thrilled about having it done again either. I didn't pass out but it was what I was least looking forward to the entire day.

Ah, okay. I thought that's what you meant but I wasn't sure. I thought you meant that you weren't okay with being on the verge of death and wanted to go. Sorry.

No reason to be sorry.

I want to see her getting a dick.

Why?

I feel kinda queasy, so I'm going to bed early. Later.

She'd look cute.

Sounds good, I'm not far behind.

Feel better

Rack ups for me too