How are interactions between Finland and Russia these days?

How are interactions between Finland and Russia these days?

cold

lets settle this Sup Forums, do you prefer qt shy finnbois or the retarded attentionwhoring russian traps

>you will never wake up next to the smooth body of a handsome Finnish twink
What's the point of living

The hatred towards Russian people isn't as much as in previous generations

At least Helsinki Finns has become more tolerant at them in recent years

But of course pressure remains, you never know who gets annexed next

Morning

I hope they will both go to war soon

please take him back to his motherland

you know which person I'm meaning

He's Vepsian, they've lived in Russia longer than slavs have. So suck it up or leave.

Prepare for a visit from some nice guys, traitor.

Russia buys a lot of stuff from Finland so Finland is grateful to russians and Russia.
You could say Finland wouldn't mind being annexed by Russia.

But why?

They bring tourist money

This. If they pay, they're okay. Just don't open your mouth.

Isn't it just common sence for any tourist? To mind your busyness and not annoy locals to much?

>Just don't open your mouth.
Don't tell me what to do yellow man.

Don't they squat on toilets and other stupid shit?

I will indeed open my mouth to lick cute Finnish girl(male) from toes to the neck

Ofcourse no, we're not swedes

Nobody cares. I see Russian license plates around town all the time. They don't really interact with anyone.

I had one gopnik junkie start talking to me in the supermarket one day. He had a heavy accent but he was a pretty nice fellow tho.

i for one agree
its settled then

I'm fucking a 10/10 russian girl so pretty good desu

Kys yourself

i like my russian coworkers, the only finnsh words they know are swearwords and we communicate by cursing to eachothers blyaat perkele vittu pidor

finland is the best country

Very good

Business as usual.

Finlandization happened. But to think Russians whilst trying to destroy us have sometimes being really lenient ie. 1809-1860 and the preiod of Finlandization, they could've just annexed us and put us through glorious communist liberation but it didn't happen.

If Russia gave back the stolen territories with an apology and even paid some compensation, could relations become outright amicable?

yeah, it worked out real well for you last time, didn't it?

Finns used to have a very good relation with the Russians in tsarist days until last couple of decades when they tried to enforce russification.

>Frozen Russian soldiers were often propped upright by Finnish troops during the Winter War as a warning to other Russian troops

wtf, Finnish people are barbarians

You'd do well not to forget it

Aa who cares
Those were ukrainians.

Just bants lad

Wtf, where do I donate money to the glorious finns

kek. Would do again

Russians are cool and trade with them is important for Finnish economy. Shame that those sanctions by EU are fucking things up.

The YYA Treaty lifted Finlands economy very quickly after war. My opinion is that it would be healthy for our economy also nowadays.

proofs

I don't know, you tell me